Sydney to Hobart 2017

LB 15

Cunt
I think your being sarcastic but Welcome to the fanboy Club. As Abbo is MIA you can be member no2. 
Yep I am a fan of history- she has shown she is the greatest offshore maxi in history. Fuck your tall poppy syndrome and applaud a great performance. The BJ boys sailed well but now they know what A grade looks like. 

Well sailed WOXI.

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Yep I am a fan of history- she has shown she is the greatest offshore maxi in history. Fuck your tall poppy syndrome and applaud a great performance. The BJ boys sailed well but now they know what A grade looks like. 

Well sailed WOXI.
I'm WOXI fanboy number 1 so you'll have to settle for number 2. 

Excellent effort by WOXI. This race has proved to all the haters the mods worked & Richards is world class. 

MPH

Super Anarchist
NW
I'm WOXI fanboy number 1 so you'll have to settle for number 2. 

Excellent effort by WOXI. This race has proved to all the haters the mods worked & Richards is world class. 
It's a bloody good boat but to reduce their success to richards is a bit short-sighted. All the boys on that boat deserve to be there.

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
It's a bloody good boat but to reduce their success to richards is a bit short-sighted. All the boys on that boat deserve to be there.
Of course but all you hear on here is that Richo's got no idea. Should step down. Hasn't won anything lately. Etc. 

HMM263

Isla Nubla
I don't have a horse in this race, but I'd like to thank all the young tarts smashing back Pocketwatch sauv and pinot gris every weekend that has allowed this immense yacht program to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts