Sydney to Hobart 2017

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Has anyone ever told you that you have a fat ass....... ?

I love your boat 
Thanks Pil,  but I prefer well endowed or rotundly corpulent thank you very much.

The almighty Pumpkin Eater, eh?  You should come up for the 70th Gladstone,  we've got the room and you're welcome anytime. LB and Scanas I think have room on their rides still as well. 

Scanas, I prefer a more suitable gift from our guests such as Norwegian backpackers,  whilst not required, warmly welcomed. Failing that, LB's border collie will suffice  if we really start scraping the barrel. 

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
Thanks Pil,  but I prefer well endowed or rotundly corpulent thank you very much.

The almighty Pumpkin Eater, eh?  You should come up for the 70th Gladstone,  we've got the room and you're welcome anytime. LB and Scanas I think have room on their rides still as well. 

Scanas, I prefer a more suitable gift from our guests such as Norwegian backpackers,  whilst not required, warmly welcomed. Failing that, LB's border collie will suffice  if we really start scraping the barrel. 
Shaggy I emailed you, new address. 

PIL there are some spots for sure

PM me if you want to relive your youth. 

PM Shaggy if you want to go in style. 

Shaggy, just chuck the blue kite back in the snuffer & win DH! 

PIL66 - XL2

Super Anarchist
Stralya
Shaggy I emailed you, new address. 

PIL there are some spots for sure

PM me if you want to relive your youth. 

PM Shaggy if you want to go in style. 

Shaggy, just chuck the blue kite back in the snuffer & win DH! 
I thank you all for the generous offer.... Shaggy has extended this to me last year when I was a down .....  

Will LB offer...?

nothing wrong with SA

Svanen

Super Anarchist
Whitby
NorthSails-Comanche-001.jpg
The WHOMPER! We're going to put it up, it's going to go whomp, and we are going to get back in the Goddamn race! Do you trust me, you pea-brain nincompoop?

Geronimo+flying+the+Whomper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Svanen

Super Anarchist
Whitby
Yep, he did.

I agree that it spoiled the rest of what he said. A bit of blame proportioning - I could of gotten away with it if my mates hadn't been so picky.
Seems like with him, it's always the other fellow's fault.

On the unlikely chance that Richards reads this thread, I'll post a relevant link for him: Be a Good Sport. Mark, please read carefully and reflect upon it before you sail your next race, if any.

LB 15

Cunt
I thank you all for the generous offer.... Shaggy has extended this to me last year when I was a down .....  

Will LB offer...?

nothing wrong with SA
Only just saw this - sure love to have you on board - drop me a PM - Give me a sec to clean out some hate mail. :) Shaggy has a cast of thousands going. If the pogo sinks well, less men went down on Madonna. 

Last edited by a moderator: