Sydney to Hobart 2020

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Wild Oats vs Blackjack for Line Honors and Ichi Ban handicap. Weather downhill start first night turning South West next morning. Light patches across Bass Strait before a strengthening Southerly approaching Tasman Island.  :D

pulpit

Super Anarchist
What is the Sunfish forecast?

Dangerous
It’s my understanding that the federal government is setting up a education program to teach the Sunfish about social distancing. If poor old hoppy was still around there would even be money in the pot for his campaign, I mean his environmental project to save the whales as the Sunfish would fall into the same category I’m told. 

Pulpit 

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
It’s my understanding that the federal government is setting up a education program to teach the Sunfish about social distancing. If poor old hoppy was still around there would even be money in the pot for his campaign, I mean his environmental project to save the whales as the Sunfish would fall into the same category I’m told. 

Pulpit 

Sunfish1.jpg

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
Be all good, cross the finish line then have to serve out a 14 day in Quarantine Bay on Bruny.

Just like the Spanish flu quarantine in 1919.

Kept it out of Hobart until a Hobart publican's daughter contracted it and it spread in town.

Wonder what she was doing?
Pretty obvious what she was doing. Spreading.

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Most likely the least entries for the Hobart this year if COVID-19 hits many of the owners wallets? Or it could be big with many looking at a few days isolation on a yacht sailing down the cost, across bass strait and storm bay with a beer at the Custom's House on arrival? What's your tip?

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
Most likely the least entries for the Hobart this year if COVID-19 hits many of the owners wallets? Or it could be big with many looking at a few days isolation on a yacht sailing down the cost, across bass strait and storm bay with a beer at the Custom's House on arrival? What's your tip?
Social Distancing at the Customs House, now there's a challenge.