Taste Test Tanya's Pussy

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
So I bought some Santa Barbara Mango & Peach organic salsa at Costco today.

WHOA!!!   I was immediately taken back to a girlfriend from long ago.  This salsa tastes like her. Uncanny.

She had incredible body chemistry and everything about her was delicious.  You could kiss her 5 minutes after she had a cigarette and all you tasted was her sweet goodness.

Pick up some Santa Barbara Mango & Peach salsa and say hello!  Seriously.

Boink

Super Anarchist
I love Pussy, mostly, but then again.....

Smelly Pussy.jpeg

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
She smoked a cigarette with her pussy and 5 minutes later you couldn't even taste it? 

Yuck! Two day old warm sushi couldn't cover up that taste.

Just sayin'.

ETA, I was gonna add a link to a suitable video but for some reason common sense intervened. You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
So I bought some Santa Barbara Mango & Peach organic salsa at Costco today.

WHOA!!!   I was immediately taken back to a girlfriend from long ago.  This salsa tastes like her. Uncanny.

She had incredible body chemistry and everything about her was delicious.  You could kiss her 5 minutes after she had a cigarette and all you tasted was her sweet goodness.

Pick up some Santa Barbara Mango & Peach salsa and say hello!  Seriously.
If my salsa or my date tasted like two-day-old shrimp, I would ask for a refund.

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
I had to take out some garbage today that had a week-old bag of prawn heads in it. 

I was immediately taken back to a girl I picked up after hours of dancing at a club. She was very pretty, had lovely titties, and when she took her pants off it was suddenly time to take her home, fast.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
I'm reminded of one  grotty yottie bar in St Maarten their T shirt logo said " If it smells like fish eat it"

It was called greenhouse?  I think but too many Heineken regattas followed by Antigua race weeks could have altered my memory somewhat.............. :rolleyes:

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
If my salsa or my date tasted like two-day-old shrimp, I would ask for a refund.
You'r not listening. Nothing but the finest ingredients were enlisted in this comparison. Nothing tasted like dated or farm raised shrimp.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I'm reminded of one  grotty yottie bar in St Maarten their T shirt logo said " If it smells like fish eat it"

It was called greenhouse?  I think but too many Heineken regattas followed by Antigua race weeks could have altered my memory somewhat.............. :rolleyes:
There was a Greenhouse Bar on the waterfront in downtown Charlotte Amalie but I think there might have been one in Dutch St Martin as well. All I remember (for the same reasons you state) was Chesterfields which was usually ground zero for the Heineken Regatta. 

Meat Wad

Super Anarchist
Someone was seriously in love or lust.
When sex pheromones kick in your body goes thru some changes, like the sense of smell and taste are subdued.. That is how you can visit the snack bar next to the shit hole. :)

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I read a comment once to the effect of "What sort of designer would run a toxic waste line right next to a playground"? :D

The Wad is correct though - assuming good grooming, pheromones have to be the root of it - I can still remember one girl from 40 years ago that was like the most lucious fruit you ever tasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
A friend of mine invented an ice cream that tasted like pussy.

It actually tasted like shit.

He suggested short licks.

Latest posts