Team Malaga

Gissie

Super Anarchist
You'll like the beard - give's you something to hang on to  :p
Worked with an ex British army colonel who still had what were nicknamed bugger grips. Was an asshole so I would always ask him if they were used last night. 

No sense of humour. Total wanker. 

NeedAClew

Super Anarchist
USA
One thing I have always wondered about men going commando in jeans...doesn't the big jeans seam bother you? The zipper? 

I never could stand jeans without a cleft guard...that seam!

Gissie

Super Anarchist
One thing I have always wondered about men going commando in jeans...doesn't the big jeans seam bother you? The zipper? 

Oh yeah, the metal zipper. The learning curve is very steep.  :(

Varan

Super Anarchist

501s... buttons, no zip.

shebeen

Super Anarchist
little 7s rugby tournament this past weekend in Malaga. 

image.jpeg

first time they've hosted one, as a spot in the calendar opened up with australasia not being that kosher currently, apparently

Super Anarchist
I am fucking bored...... so bored that I wish that Hotrod dude would chuck together another mega catamaran just this time a foiler........ a

red neck foiler true but i think that the lateral though He's capable of would make it another eye boggler and be fun to watch

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
I am fucking bored...... so bored that I wish that Hotrod dude would chuck together another mega catamaran just this time a foiler........ a

red neck foiler true but i think that the lateral though He's capable of would make it another eye boggler and be fun to watch
Have you seen the price of plywood lately?