Artemis

Team Ben Anslie

Team France

Japan

Two New Zealand defenders RNZYS, Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
I hope the following don't come to fruition: Orifice, Alinghi and Port Nicholson Yacht Club.

Who on earth mentioned Dennis? He's too old for this game now surely?  Even just as a fundraiser. 

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
I think it'd be great to see Alinghi back in the game. Yes, they did some really shitty things pre 2010, but since then they have maintained a great brand and team and have had much success in multihull competitions all over the world. They have had huge and consistent success in the ESS, The GC32 series and the Bol d' or Mirabaud. They have a lot of history in the AC, and they deserve to be back in the game. Luna Rossa, Alinghi, BAR, Artemis, an Australian team, a U.S team (maybe Oracle), Team France, I think we'll see a spanish team as well. 

vij

I think it'd be great to see Alinghi back in the game. Yes, they did some really shitty things pre 2010, but since then they have maintained a great brand and team and have had much success in multihull competitions all over the world. They have had huge and consistent success in the ESS, The GC32 series and the Bol d' or Mirabaud. They have a lot of history in the AC, and they deserve to be back in the game. Luna Rossa, Alinghi, BAR, Artemis, an Australian team, a U.S team (maybe Oracle), Team France, I think we'll see a spanish team as well. 
I am not sure that I would like to se them. I never trusted them and I still don't trust them. AC33 gaves deep scares.

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Nah fuck Ernie and Lazza. They don't deserve to be within a thousand miles of the cup.

rgeek

Super Anarchist
BAR & TF say they will be back

Artemis to become an Australian team

+ another AUS

Clean suggests 2 USA teams, Alinghi as one?

Luna Rossa

Team Lazzasan

Spain

Last edited by a moderator:

JJD

Anarchist
Nah fuck Ernie and Lazza. They don't deserve to be within a thousand miles of the cup.
Jays every comp needs villain. I think it will add a very interesting dimension to have Alinghi back in NZ trying to win the cup again, as long as its not with Peter and Glenn...........

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Jays every comp needs villain. I think it will add a very interesting dimension to have Alinghi back in NZ trying to win the cup again, as long as its not with Peter and Glenn...........
I don't care if they are villains during the cup (like Conner was), its what the cunt did with the cup afterwards.

JJD

Anarchist
I don't care if they are villains during the cup (like Conner was), its what the cunt did with the cup afterwards.
Be that as it may, Id be happy to see Ernie spend big to be in Auckland in 4 years time........and lose miserably in the challenger series.

JJD

Anarchist
Ok, well that's just mean! Really mean! :D

What would they win it with? A radio controlled boat?
Good question considering they  never had, nor have, nor having , nor have had, or even having had a regatta or boat or club house or members. Foiling Punts perhaps?