Tempest or Wabbit style boat

O

One of Five

well,,, I know of someone in Detroit who's looking to do some flleet building with the Tempest.

They're not that rare.

O

One of Five

Van Alan Clark's boat is for sale - it's a really nice Mark 1 Mader. PM me and I'll send the details to you.

brettphillips

Hawaii
There's a bunch of Wabbits at Richmond Yacht Club and some of them NEED new owners. I used to have hull #28 in Hawaii, a friend still has it. Awesome Boats! Fun for the Buck is off the charts

I'm looking for a boat like a Tempest or a Wabbit. I would like a wabbit but they are scarce. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Sailed the Wabbit in the bay a few times and they can definitely be a blast! Pretty untouchable on a close reach in breeze, 2 sail reaching in the high teens. If you are really interested in one and willing to drive it back from the bay area I could put you in touch with someone who would know what boats are available. Send me a PM if you want contact info

Jerryd

Anarchist
Sailed the Wabbit in the bay a few times and they can definitely be a blast! Pretty untouchable on a close reach in breeze, 2 sail reaching in the high teens. If you are really interested in one and willing to drive it back from the bay area I could put you in touch with someone who would know what boats are available. Send me a PM if you want contact info
PM'd you.

O

One of Five

Mader Mark 2 Tempest going to Detroit. .. Springtime delivery.