Texas Abortion ban comes into effect.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
He wasn't "fallen" he was cast out.
Ok, I'm just not a big follower of fairy tales anymore.

That's the Catholic version...

1280px-Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_The_Fall_of_the_Rebel_Angels_-_RMFAB_584_(derivative_work).jpg

Fairy tales can be kind of interesting/entertaining, and they give a lot of insight into the mentality of those that tell and re-tell them.

- DSK

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
I'm gonna have to start using the purple font more often.  I thought the sarcasm in my Satanic temple question was fairly obvious.  Guess not.....  Proving yet again that people in PA will find something to argue over no matter what it is.

Just saying

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Back on topic..... maybe another SOLution would be to treat the TX GOP HQ and the Gov's mansion as a "safe haven" and leave all the infants on their doorsteps to deal with.  Or even just your local outspoken anti-abortion TX state GOP critter.  Hell you could even leave the kid on the doorstep of any neighbor who flies a trump flag on their house.  

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I'm gonna have to start using the purple font more often.  I thought the sarcasm in my Satanic temple question was fairly obvious.  Guess not.....  Proving yet again that people in PA will find something to argue over no matter what it is.

Just saying
No, we won't

And you're typing, not saying

- DSK

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert

Just saying
No, we won't

And you're typing, not saying
OMG, the irony of your response is priceless.  

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Back on topic..... maybe another SOLution would be to treat the TX GOP HQ and the Gov's mansion as a "safe haven" and leave all the infants on their doorsteps to deal with.  Or even just your local outspoken anti-abortion TX state GOP critter.  Hell you could even leave the kid on the doorstep of any neighbor who flies a trump flag on their house.  
Child abuse. At least put them with people who have brains.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Child abuse. At least put them with people who have brains.
Nah.  Unfortunately, we'd have to sacrifice a few for the greater good.  As soon as all these good "christian" gop fucks found out they had to care for the progeny they forced on these women..... this law would go away quicker than you can say "I love the baby Jesus".  

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
You say that like it's something special.

I'd be more interested in hearing about someone less educated and dumber than El Moran.

Now there's a challenge for you.
Though I think we've had a number of posters who were dumber than Rico, I don't think he's dysfunctionally stupid like some of our worst.

Though he may win the "dumbest guy who sincerely thinks he's smarter than you" prize.

--

And remember, it's unkind to talk about @El Mariachi without making a donation to his spank bank.

Liquid

NFLTG
Over there
Venom said:
Fucking hell, my life has nothing to do with the issue. Zero.

You do understand both sides of the argument right?

Anyway, I might ask you the same question but it's irrelevant. 
Hey asswipe, I didn't ask what your life has to do with abortion I asked HOW you life is affected???

I can answer the question: Abortion affects my life the same way gay marriage does - ZERO! Therefor, I don't give a flying fuck what other people do with their bodies.

Why do you care?

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Hey asswipe, I didn't ask what your life has to do with abortion I asked HOW you life is affected???

I can answer the question: Abortion affects my life the same way gay marriage does - ZERO! Therefor, I don't give a flying fuck what other people do with their bodies.

Why do you care?
Ummm... I'm just spitballing here but... nasty, ignorant stupidity?