Thanks KMag

Great Red Shark

Super Anarchist
Honolulu
Great write ups, thank you - and it's always good to remind yourself not to let the little frustrations (and bigger ones) damp the fun of sailing well and honorably.  Thanks again for taking us with you guys on the 125.

Great Red Shark

Super Anarchist
Honolulu
and fuckin' rips by what I can figure.   Being glad to see someone else do well is just good for your own mental health,  if not for 'The Sport'.   We all like to see somebody new on the box.

As for the fickle fate of fouled-up situations,  we got camped on once by a boat that wasn't even registered in the event they thought they were sailing in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great write ups, thank you - and it's always good to remind yourself not to let the little frustrations (and bigger ones) damp the fun of sailing well and honorably.  Thanks again for taking us with you guys on the 125.

Wow thank you so much that means a lot!  Always nice to hear some feedback (positive and negative lol) and converse with other sailors about stories.  

I am grateful to sail with such good sailors that make me look better than I really am, like The Fan :)

DryArmour

Super Anarchist
Wow thank you so much that means a lot!  Always nice to hear some feedback (positive and negative lol) and converse with other sailors about stories.  

I am grateful to sail with such good sailors that make me look better than I really am, like The Fan :)
For those of us that didn't get to race this year you took us along and added one more "almost sailing day" for me and these days, that means a LOT. Thanks K-MAG!

Latest posts