The 13.8

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
So here are the preliminary drawings for the new Flying Tiger 13.8. Gotta say, it looks pretty nice. In an act of either amazing bravery or stupidity, the builder despite the sucky economy, is going ahead with the project. Good on 'em! Here is the sail plan. Here is the interior.

Let's play a little game - the first one to correctly guess the price for the boat including carbon rig, deck hardware and motor, less sails, electronics, ex yard in China, wins something good from the SA swag bag. Have fun.

ft13m_deck_plan_n_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DA MAN

So here are the preliminary drawings for the new Flying Tiger 13.8. Gotta say, it looks pretty nice. In an act of either amazing bravery or stupidity, the builder despite the sucky economy, is going ahead with the project. Good on 'em! Here is the sail plan. Here is the interior.
Let's play a little game - the first one to correctly guess the price for the boat including carbon rig, deck hardware and motor, less sails, electronics, ex yard in China, wins something good from the SA swag bag. Have fun.

Headroom in main salon 6'4" :ph34r:

Peacefrog

Super Anarchist
I just want to be the first one here to say that this boat is HOT! Great looking boat Mr. Perry. I want to know how much so I can start showing it to a couple potential clients!!!!

FastHolder20

Anarchist
SoCal
Depends on if they are using child labor and following global environmental protection laws...........

It does look cool though!

Last edited by a moderator: