The 4th Reich

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
I don't understand how this is not a bigger deal. MAGAGA loves this, Trump loves this, people should be riled up about this, but are acting like sheep. I don't get it. A White Nationalist having dinner with the GOP frontrunner should be big news.

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
TFG's already freeling defensive:

1669406524567.png

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Hold on................ Back up................ Nick Fuentes, a white supremacist latino, wants to be Kanye West's (A black rapper anti semite) campaign manager..... And Kanye (OK "YE") and Fuentes went to Mar-A Nogo to ask the loser guy, a white retard, to be his running mate?
I am looking through Alice's looking glass, aren't I?

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
Hold on................ Back up................ Nick Fuentes, a white supremacist latino, wants to be Kanye West's (A black rapper anti semite) campaign manager..... And Kanye (OK "YE") and Fuentes went to Mar-A Nogo to ask the loser guy, a white retard, to be his running mate?
They are a mixed up muddled group of traitors, for sure

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
I am looking through Alice's looking glass, aren't

All three are entertainers. Ye is bonkers and the other two are low-rent. Anything for exposure.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I am looking through Alice's looking glass, aren't

All three are entertainers. Ye is bonkers and the other two are low-rent. Anything for exposure.

I think Kanye West is crazy enough to think he's being serious. And apparently he and this Fuentes character are both stupid enough to think Trump would agree to be ANYbody's Vice President.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
America fell through the looking glass in '16.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Going to need a bigger boat!
Just read the article and what the fuck is going on, Is this a real thing, love to hear from the Gopers out there, does Trump want to be dictator?
Is this for real, ?

VhmSays

Supreme Anarchist

Jared and Ivanka have made their FU money, enough of it to give a subtle FU by not being there at the reelection announcement.
They are Jews and know DIL will have to cozy up to and entertain people who hate Jews, just like he's doing now.
What were those jews who knowing and willing helped the Nazis come to power and maintain it called?

Latest posts