The 4th Reich

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Jared and Ivanka have made their FU money, enough of it to give a subtle FU by not being there at the reelection announcement.
They are Jews and know DIL will have to cozy up to and entertain people who hate Jews, just like he's doing now.
What were those jews who knowing and willing helped the Nazis come to power and maintain it called?

Lampshades

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
Jeezuss - do you have to ask?

Have you been in a coma for the past few years?
For whatever I was reminded of when Idi Amin said he would be America's king, if they ask me.

It was right around the time reports were coming out about him eating, um, humans. "They are very salty."

And dictators are all the same.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Jared and Ivanka have made their FU money, enough of it to give a subtle FU by not being there at the reelection announcement.
They are Jews and know DIL will have to cozy up to and entertain people who hate Jews, just like he's doing now.
What were those jews who knowing and willing helped the Nazis come to power and maintain it called?
Kapo is the word ;)

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Kapok were themselves prisoners they're more the "honorary aryans" types.
The literal Kapos were concentration camp prisoners allowed to live in exchange for helping shove everyone else in the gas chambers. The word has since mutated into an insult for Jews that help fascists, Blacks that help racists, and so on.
One could perhaps understand the original Kapos a bit, they were going to die otherwise. The modern day versions can go straight to hell.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
A little thread leeway: This brings up the "Sane Hitler" issue. Imagine if Hitler had NOT been utterly deranged when it came to Jews. He would have had a lot of our atomic scientists over on his side along with ICBMs*. He might have been dropping atomic bombs on London with V2 rockets. Imagine if he was smart enough to have settled the Western Front before turning east or imagine if he would have stayed out of France and just stuck with Czechoslovakia, Poland, and places we couldn't really be arsed to defend and gone east but not west.
So Trump looks like day-old bread now, but he showed how easily one can totally ignore the rule of law if Congress is on your side and even if they aren't. I fear all we have done so far with the glacial prosecutions of 1/6 is pave the way for Smart Hitler :eek:

* in this case Intra Continental

VhmSays

Supreme Anarchist
The literal Kapos were concentration camp prisoners allowed to live in exchange for helping shove everyone else in the gas chambers. The word has since mutated into an insult for Jews that help fascists, Blacks that help racists, and so on.
One could perhaps understand the original Kapos a bit, they were going to die otherwise. The modern day versions can go straight to hell.
......and the honorary aryans were those who were either integral to the nazis apparatus or jews they needed. The rich bankers and personal friends who were there from the start like hitlers driver and a couple of jews in the SS/army.

I really think jarad an Ivanka fall into that category more than as kapos

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
A little thread leeway: This brings up the "Sane Hitler" issue. Imagine if Hitler had NOT been utterly deranged when it came to Jews. He would have had a lot of our atomic scientists over on his side along with ICBMs*. He might have been dropping atomic bombs on London with V2 rockets. Imagine if he was smart enough to have settled the Western Front before turning east or imagine if he would have stayed out of France and just stuck with Czechoslovakia, Poland, and places we couldn't really be arsed to defend and gone east but not west.
So Trump looks like day-old bread now, but he showed how easily one can totally ignore the rule of law if Congress is on your side and even if they aren't. I fear all we have done so far with the glacial prosecutions of 1/6 is pave the way for Smart Hitler :eek:

* in this case Intra Continental
10 Brazillion % agree. I said something similar a while ago in the vein of the next politician who is taking notes but who actually has a filter on their mouth. That will be dangerous.

And that is precisely why the DOJ dragging their feet until recently is unconscionable.

Latest posts