The Adventures of Chas from Tas - PHOTO CONTEST!!!

iandubin

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

On May 22nd Advance Orders will open Worldwide for 'The Adventures of Chas from Tas' to all Yotties and members of recognised Yacht Clubs only.

To celebrate, we announce:

!!!! THE FIRST CHAS FROM TAS PHOTO CONTEST !!!!

Post your old photos, polaroids, kodaks, tinypes, daguerotypes, water colours, oils, crayon scrawls and cave paintings featuring the Ancient Mariner himself on the Chas from Tas FB page to win GREAT PRIZES!!!

!!!! GRAND PRIZE !!!!

Chas from Tas himself will come and speak at YOUR YACHT CLUB!!!!!

(Chas' airfare, accommodation and bar tab not included).

So dig out those old sea chests, me hearties, dust off those faded memories of the glory days and warm up the scanner.

Contest closes May 21. Who knows, your pic might just wind up in the NEXT VOLUME of THE ADVENTURES OF CHAS FROM TAS. (in press).
11036806_10153236041379518_5557563221456435682_n.jpg

iandubin

• Banned
Alert the media!!!!

Captain Calamity has made landfall, washed ashore at Chek Lap Kok this evening in typical style, chauffeured to a pal's palatial mansion and resting his weary traveller's bones. Shepherded onto the plane in Sydney by Juliet his Guardian Angel and Amanuensis.

Landed in typical style, this from pal Pete currently charged with providing adult supervision:

Hi Doobs,

Well Chas is ensconced at my place at XXXXXXX XXXX. Minus his wallet .... so a bit of drama. Have had my team calling SQ, but no luck....
I will go into office early tomorrow and send some cash back home for him - I have a busy day. And then XXXXX may drop him somewhere - Club maybe? XXXXX has other duties at 1130....

He has no phone etc. But if you want to get in touch, can call my house -- XXXX XXXX Just been chewing the fat, enjoying stories etc.

Cheers,
Pete

I've reminded Pete to dog the hatch on the wine cellar and arm the alarms