The Adventures of Chas from Tas - PHOTO CONTEST!!!

I tried to friend the guy, and look what happened
attachicon.gif
Dubs1.jpgI take offense to that. I'm not daft!
How did the offer of a roll in the vee berth go??
He's playing hard to get!

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I;m getting closer to a midnight stroll! :)

Ian Dubin

5:22pm Nov 6

I wouldn't fuck you with my worst enemy's dick, but thanks for the thought

Ian Dubin

Ian Dubin 1:04am Nov 7

Yeah, yer right you old trout. Or did I mean ollop instead of rout??? No I think it was wa instead of rou. I don't watch that shit much as I have better things to do, but thanks anyway. You can wave to us from outside the ropes at the old Ed Sullivan BEFORE we take the Gulfstream to LA.

Ian Dubin

Ian Dubin 1:15am Nov 7

Or if it's more convenient you can watch from the other side of Knightsbridge the next time Chassie and I have dinner with the dook. You may even have a reciprocal there although you won't be allowed anywhere near dinner. Perhaps if you promise to take a shower and brush your teeth (a burka would be a nice touch) and if you wait until HIM leaves and are very polite, maybe I'll let you get close enough to ask him for his autograph when we're sitting on the back lawn getting pissed and smoking cigars with Sir Abdul and the rest of the Tiffin leftovers.

Ian Dubin

Ian Dubin 1:28am Nov 7

oops, I meant to say "...if you promise to take a shower and brush your teeth and spray yourself with poo-pourri..."

Ian Dubin

Ian Dubin 8:28am Nov 8

Hey, you slimy old cane-toad. One of my mates showed me your latest postings over on SA. Glad the monkeys still miss me. Maybe I'll drop back in one of these days and post the remainder of the exchange you have seen fit not to document. Suggest you take the boat hook up the v-berth with you. Then you better chuck it over teh side, no one else will want to handle it again. You'll find real pictures of me on China Coast (won our class). I unfortunately couldn't get away for China Cup, both the sort of regattas the likes of you (and to be fair) most of the twats on your forum will only dream of forever.

Snow Guy

Anarchist
The Cove, CT
Yeahe, sined that waye butte I notte byeng it. Woud a expat tuff gye in the Kongs YC hoochie crowde realley holde foure Americane writteres as examps of supreame littertiure? I thick "No."

:)
Well I am fairly sure that Snow Guy didn't write it, but will ask him on Sunday at the club....
Nope, I didn't write it. My grasp of the English language is much better than that. Plus, I don't get a hard-on for other dudes. I don't ride on other's coat-tails either.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Yeahe, sined that waye butte I notte byeng it. Woud a expat tuff gye in the Kongs YC hoochie crowde realley holde foure Americane writteres as examps of supreame littertiure? I thick "No."

:)
Well I am fairly sure that Snow Guy didn't write it, but will ask him on Sunday at the club....
Nope, I didn't write it. My grasp of the English language is much better than that.
I thick pat of promblem is yuse of that hocchie slange. In pearson with vizualle cuese it prolley works. I n this forrmatte notte so muche.