The Adventures of Chas from Tas - PHOTO CONTEST!!!

bigrpowr

Super Anarchist
The 805
oh boy.. hope it didn't happen during one of those moonlight strolls in the car park. maybe gracey did it? could have been the butler.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Lord Dubin will not be returning to this thread, or any other.
Good fucking riddance. I remember him from the 1983 Southern Cross and Hobart HK team. Even then, loud, unpleasant and a fucking pain in the arse. And he got worse, by all accounts. One less.....

Sir Reginald Bennett, founder of the IPYC, and a very great sailor in his day, would doubtless give the Dubinator a sharp clip round the ear, hourly, for ever, assuming they wound up in the same place, which I doubt.

Fry, Ian. Fry.

Last edited:
1657079033452.png

Rawhide

Super Anarchist
Pittwater
Good fucking riddance. I remember him from the 1983 Southern Cross and Hobart HK team. Even then, loud, unpleasant and a fucking pain in the arse. And he got worse, by all accounts. One less.....

d
Thought you were talking about Chas there for awhile. I found him an unpleasant pain in the ass who was under the mistaken opinion that his half incoherent ramblings were worth talking over everyone else at the table.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Thought you were talking about Chas there for awhile. I found him an unpleasant pain in the ass who was under the mistaken opinion that his half incoherent ramblings were worth talking over everyone else at the table.
No, not Chas. Chas was a good mate, and a great sailor. Yes, an occasional PITA when the Bundy and OJ had taken hold, but all round a good bloke. That is when you could understand him...

Dubes, on the other hand...