The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
You love being cryptic!
Fark , cryptic alright ! . Do you guys yell starboard up there ?  or some cryptic innuendo that takes so fracking long that you run into the catamaran anyway ....this thread makes me want to throw a chair at my ex missus and vandalise my Mates boat . Then I might tell the committee to get fucked and go racing anyway with my mate who got booted out , tell them to get fucked a second time then every one spends  6 months writing cryptic shit ....what did I miss ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Fark , cryptic alright ! . Do you guys yell starboard up there ?  or some cryptic innuendo that takes so fracking long that you run into the catamaran anyway ....this thread makes me want to throw a chair at my ex missus and vandalise my Mates boat . Then I might tell the committee to get fucked and go racing anyway with my mate who got booted out , tell them to get fucked a second time then every one spends  6 months writing cryptic shit ....what did I miss ? 
Nothing! Except you have to be on Port to get exonerated

wal'

Super Anarchist
................. can I not be your mate for that particular exercise? TIA   :p

.. and anyway I heard there was a guy at Kissing Point that was...........

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
and anyway I heard there was a guy at Kissing Point that was...........
Yeah a certain spanner turner with an establishment up a muddy inlet told a wig wearing wordsmith that a bob Dylan lookalike was spotted making off with one of the club dish brushes . Word is they are all lawyering up , so watch this space ....someone with a red Holden will be bankrupt by years end 

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Yeah a certain spanner turner with an establishment up a muddy inlet told a wig wearing wordsmith that a bob Dylan lookalike was spotted making off with one of the club dish brushes . Word is they are all lawyering up , so watch this space ....someone with a red Holden will be bankrupt by years end 
Now that is cryptic!

What is it about clubs these days that everyone is lawyering up? What happened to the good old days when as a 15 year old the old timers would take you under their wing and teach you the important aspects of sailing like how to polish off a long neck on the downwind and then smash it over the side with the winch handle before calling mast abeam on the boat to leeward?

Nah,  where I learned we didn't carry glass.

But an important part of the learning process was how many holes to put in the bottom of the steel beer cans with Bobby to make them sink quickly.

(For the uneducated Bobby Simpson was a great first batsman, (or opener), for the Aussie cricket team).

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
Where I learned we carried glass.... and a bag of corks. Drain a long neck of its original contents then hike over the side and refill with Eau de Waitemata and bung a cork in it. Ballast ratio remains unchanged, can't be fairer than that?

The original water ballast system as used in the mid 60's on the Mulleties in Auckland

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Ouch ....in today's Courier Mail 

IMG_20200910_122355.jpg IMG_20200910_122455.jpg IMG_20200910_122625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
I just got off the phone to my accountant. He’s run the numbers again & assures me I am not the billionaire in the leaked email.