The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

mccroc

Anarchist
Sydney
That sort of leak is not far away from me - I got an email the other day that had all 450 odd email addresses of the recipients in the "To" address part of the email.

Just names and emails, but still...

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I just got off the phone to my accountant. He’s run the numbers again & assures me I am not the billionaire in the leaked email. 
I just had a guy ring me wanting to know if I was interested in buying an investment property in the Ukraine...fuck knows how he got my number.

LB 15

Cunt
Anyone else get this email? I wonder how they got my address?

Hello Mr Royal Yachting Man of Queensland. My name is Captain Whotta Faarkup of the Royal Yacht club of Mogadishu. My Uncle , exiled Commadore Allclubsare Fullofcunts has US $800 million of the club's cash hidden from the rebels and with your help we can move it out of Somalia. For this you will receive half of the amount. All we need is your bank details (we already have your email, home and mobile phone numbers)

I thank you for your help in advance and remind you we know were you live have all other information we require to make this happen. The members of the RYCM will forever be in your debt.

LB 15

Cunt
And another...

Hello Queensland Royal man, you look very sexy man in your sailing suit in photos from opening up day. I am Gracie Grape-nips and next time you come Hong Kong I show you very good time. I have many other Royal Queen sailing men who are my special friends like Lord Ian from Kellett Island boxing club. I give discount for senior members and no rush. Give Gracie call or email next time you come. Gracie love you long time.

Gosh.

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
“The spreadsheet included the private personal details of millionaires, prominent barristers, solicitors and wealthy business people. Some members whose personal details were revealed included Queenslanders who have received honours awards.” Courier Mail 

... Thankfully none of which are interested in purchasing pirated DVD’s from a Balinese bloke on eBay. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And another...

Hello Queensland Royal man, you look very sexy man in your sailing suit in photos from opening up day. I am Gracie Grape-nips and next time you come Hong Kong I show you very good time. I have many other Royal Queen sailing men who are my special friends like Lord Ian from Kellett Island boxing club. I give discount for senior members and no rush. Give Gracie call or email next time you come. Gracie love you long time.

Gosh.
Ah you can get Happy Ending

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
Capture.JPG

Just putting it out there...

Latest posts