The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
How's it feeling to be boatless?
Discombobulating. The delivery was a nice last sail though, two sail bagged out to the point of big luff bubbles, 10-11 knots effortless and overhauling everything we could see. Still makes me smile.

259C9705-2C50-4758-99B2-0627514C206A.jpeg

Everything RQYS doesn’t want, sailors just ...being.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
View attachment 413781

Can I add a category JS? 

Need one for those knight's who's horses were molested....
Shaggy unfortunately a category for 'steeds of the sea' that were fucked unmercifully and repeatably up the arse, then either put out to pasture, or running around now in other pastures and their knights no longer members, is way too large to show in the illustrative form.

Though the category for 'steeds' that get their own basketball court has only one steed and that with a dishonorable mention for ignoring the rules of the sea and racing.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
They will struggle to stay under the radar being neither fat nor white.
I don't see a problem. Up against wall spray paint white (not forgetting the tell tale palms) and after a couple of races the added protein intake will cause them to fill out a bit. 

bigrpowr

Super Anarchist
The 805
Well looky at that. My experiment worked once again. Clap your hands and he appears. 
funny. i could smell that bait from a mile away and i knew i would scroll down and he would eventually take it .. fucking turd. 

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
funny. i could smell that bait from a mile away and i knew i would scroll down and he would eventually take it .. fucking turd. 
Yes he is a predictable little toe rag. Seems to be distancing himself from everyone's favorite fighting club these days. He may have fallen out with the Junta. Most people do.