The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

LB 15

Cunt
So LB,

Do the rules apply for all the parts of Australia on the map  or only to the high lighted areas ?

Pulpit
Not sure but I am looking forward to the Tweed heads to Birdsville race later in the year. It's over a 1000 miles but since the course runs along the NSW border northern coastline, it's cat 7 :)  

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
I was wondering when you would show up to defend his majesty
Jeeeesus twisty ya mak’n this too easy.

By the way , we all know you are a little  slow, but you may find “his majesty” passed in 1952. Our leader is now referred to as “ her majesty” ( queen Lizzy )

I know Queenslanders are a little slow, but you really are exceptional.

Consider yourself schooled.

DICKHEAD.

greasy al

Anarchist

By the way , we all know you are a little  slow, but you may find “his majesty” passed in 1952. Our leader is now referred to as “ her majesty” ( queen Lizzy )

DICKHEAD.
Just a suggestion, but you might find that addressing the substance of Livia’s post will win you more supporters than this sort of pedantic wankery.

pulpit

Super Anarchist
Not sure but I am looking forward to the Tweed heads to Birdsville race later in the year. It's over a 1000 miles but since the course runs along the NSW border northern coastline, it's cat 7 :)  
LB,

You will like our little club that the race finishes at. The Lake Eyre Yacht Club and the race starts on the same day the club was founded each year on the 1 April. Because we are no fools. 

Just remember that the club does use the South of the old boarder Port / Starboard ruling and the club has its own racing rules and thank god that AS and all of its  employees are banned from the race or even attending the club house. The local media have been told not to use the same idiot that the ABC uses in the Hobart race finish. The Commodore dislikes idiots and fools 

Protests are frowned upon, although if you must cross the line and protest then make shore that you have plenty of red wine for the Commodore and his flag officers ( Bob likes a good red ) before you even try a protest or a life ban is coming your way. 

So what vessel are you planning on entering  ? 

Both Mono and multi hulls are welcome to enter and the Commodore regularly sails in the short handed division himself. 

Pulpit

DICKHEAD.
If you consider this being "schooled" then I think you'll find you're the one who is the dickhead.

Greasy is right. Instead of always going on the attack how about you actually address the points being raised? 

Being so hostile is making yourself look like the dickhead you really are. 

LB 15

Cunt
Just a suggestion, but you might find that addressing the substance of Livia’s post will win you more supporters than this sort of pedantic wankery.
Occtpussy’s account is a team effort. It was created to attack anyone who questioned the behaviour of the grown men in sailor suits and their Praetorian Guard. Various people have the password and they tag team with it. 

Mrs Octopussy has had more people inside him than many hookers. 

You would know some of them. For instance, one is the biggest knob in the etchells fleet and another sports a village people style moustache.

Occtpussy’s account is a team effort. It was created to attack anyone who questioned the behaviour of the grown men in sailor suits and their Praetorian Guard. Various people have the password and they tag team with it. 

You would know some of them. For instance, one is the biggest knob in the etchells fleet and another sports a village people style moustache.
What’s the over-under that Octopussy is just another LB15 sockpuppet, so that he has a windmill to joust against?

Last edited by a moderator:

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA

Butthurt cream doesn’t seem to be working eh petal.

I suggest you study the thread “Reasons to loose a protest” down the hall a ways.

Pertinent points re abuse of volunteers.

LB 15

Cunt
Butthurt cream doesn’t seem to be working eh petal.

I suggest you study the thread “Reasons to loose a protest” down the hall a ways.

Pertinent points re abuse of volunteers.
I see it’s your turn today. Must have been the gay ‘tash comment that got you out of bed. So who was the volunteer you have spent the last two years claiming was abused? 

Was it the women basher? The commercial tenant maybe?  The twice bankrupt person? Who? Because I have no idea.They did try to claim that there was a breach of rule 69, but that was rejected completely by a national jury, as you well know. It is right there in the findings- that I am sure you read regularly.  Come clean cupcake - enquiring minds need to know.

DICKHEAD.
Do we have an award for the lamest post of the year ?