The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

You are fat

4y603e.jpg

LB 15

Cunt
So refreshing to be a member of a club that admit when they get things wrong, apologise and set about to fix the issue. Bit different than the denial, claims of perfection and the circling of the wagons at a previous club I was a member of. Bravo QCYC!

67EF7208-DE36-46AB-BC52-D77B6332C00E.jpeg

LionessRacing

Super Anarchist
Myrtle Beach,
You folks are really inspiring a travel itinerary. I had not really thought about visiting Brisbane on my eventual trip to Oz, but clearly there are fascinating elements to it that would justify a stopover. Just the question of whether Reciprocity is only a description of the Flag's positions while attempting to persuade the membership would be worthy of a few hours visit. 

LB 15

Cunt
Mate don’t miss Brisbane- plenty of us will be happy to have a few brews and take you out for a sail on our magnificent bay. There are several great clubs in Manly Harbour - MBTBC, Wynnum Manly and Darling Point. All are very welcoming and when you enter you don’t have to walk past a snearing pretorian guard sitting in the bar putting shit on everyone and ogling your women folk. They aren’t very successful with women, most of the guard are either divorced or married to fat women they hate.

In some cultures when you want to end a relationship you can just say ‘I divorce you’ three times.

It is a lot simpler to just hit them with a chair. 

They aren’t very successful with women, most of the guard are either divorced or married to fat women they hate.

In some cultures when you want to end a relationship you can just say ‘I divorce you’ three times.

Personally I prefer the Iranian method - accuse your wife of adultery (whether or not she has committed it) she will be found guilty and you get to stone her to death - no messy divorce settlements!!!

pulpit

Super Anarchist
Personally I prefer the Iranian method - accuse your wife of adultery (whether or not she has committed it) she will be found guilty and you get to stone her to death - no messy divorce settlements!!!
This is a very RQ response and shows just how deluded you are.

Tell lies and bullyimg because someone tells the truth or you have been court out doing the wrong things both on and off the water. 

As for even joking about domestic violence, what planet are you on ?  

Man up and SAY NO to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in any form and be a man.

Pulpit 

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA

As for even joking about domestic violence, what planet are you on ?  

Violence against woman should always be called out. Thank you Pulpit for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
I think USP was joking mate. A club that takes no action against one of their mates after he has pleaded guilty to assaulting a women while armed, until enormous pressure is brought to bear by the national media, social media, their own members and a member of parliament is a better place to look for misogyny.

135 years in existence.

Number of Female Commodores...zero. Number of female Vice Commodores...zero. Number of female Rear Commodores...zero. Number of female board members (from the hundreds of people that have served on the General committee over the past 135 years)...2. Number of persons on the Board now 9. Number of females 1. Number of persons of colour that have served on the board in 135 years...zero.

And if anyone from the LGBT community has ever served on the board they have kept it that knowledge firmly in the cupboard. (Although it may now be on their club record if you read below)

They do have a policy that allows them to keep records of people's race, sexual orientation, political and religious beliefs. I shit you not.

From the website page that lists the 51 (yes 51!) policy's that members must obey.

Privacy Policy

'The Privacy Policy applies to personal information collected by the club'

'The main type of sensitive information that we may collect (if any) will usually relate to your: (a) criminal record (if any); (b) special food or dietary requirements due to medical, cultural or religious reasons; (c) biometric identification, such as fingerprint scans; (d) membership of political organisations and political opinions; (e) racial origin and religious beliefs, to the extent these are ascertainable from any photographic identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport); (f) gambling habits; (g) philosophical beliefs, if applicable; and (h) health or medical information'

Even more concerning is this

'It means information or opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political organisation, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, health information about an individual, genetic information, biometric information that is to be used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or biometric identification or biometric templates.'

So they not only collect facts about you sexual orientation or political beliefs that also keep records of other members opinions about your sexual orientation or political beliefs.

Of course after collecting all this sensitive information (including 'Opinions') they note that.-

'However, despite concerted efforts, the Squadron takes no responsibility for the unauthorised use of personal information.'

So in summary if you are (in someones opinion) a gay vegan druid with high blood pressure, who votes for Clive Palmer, this can be entered on your club record and if that opinion is leaked, they take no responsibility.

Just to remind you this is a sailing club.

No, you cant make this shit up.

Latest posts