The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

LB 15

Cunt
As for even joking about domestic violence, what planet are you on ?  

Violence against woman should always be called out. Thank you Pulpit for your support.
The privacy policy also goes on to say this...

4.1 If you wish to do so, when making enquirers or dealing with the club you may elect not to identify yourself or use a pseudonym. This may be particularly prevalent where individuals wish to participate in a blog.

So Mrs Octopus, In many members opinion you are a cocksucking trump supporter with Aids and so this information should duly be entered on your club record. You better hope they don't Email out the member information accidentally again like they did last year.

LB 15

Cunt
Hey Octopussy I have a copy of the complaint that the chair thrower made - the one they used to take action against the whistle blower.

In it he names each of his close friends that were sailing with him on board the beach ball the day of the (now famous) port/starboard crash. Along with each persons name there is a glowing endorsement from the chair thrower, not just of their storied sailing CV's but of what close friends they were of his. Would you like me to post it on here? :)  

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
Hey Octopussy I have a copy of the complaint that the chair thrower made - the one they used to take action against the whistle blower.

In it he names each of his close friends that were sailing with him on board the beach ball the day of the (now famous) port/starboard crash. Along with each persons name there is a glowing endorsement from the chair thrower, not just of their storied sailing CV's but of what close friends they were of his. Would you like me to post it on here? :)  
Dear Cupcake,  you are talking in riddles again.

Complainant/whistle blower/ chair thrower ???

WTF

Post anything you like.

I have no more girl on bicycle videos, so if you think personal CV’s are entertaining, then go your hardest.

I’m doing my bit to keep this thread bubbling along. It’s time for you and your mates to do some of the heavy lifting.

I await your offering. :)

PS

Nice to see you have followed my lead with the use of :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

WTF

Post anything you like.

I have no more girl on bicycle videos, so if you think personal CV’s are entertaining, then go your hardest.

I’m doing my bit to keep this thread bubbling along. It’s time for you and your mates to do some of the heavy lifting.

PS

So you've edited this post 3 times now and it's almost as though 3 different personalities have come into play.

Maybe you muppets should schedule who has the reins so it doesn't look like you have a personality disorder. Oh wait ...

:) :) :)

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
The privacy policy also goes on to say this...

4.1 If you wish to do so, when making enquirers or dealing with the club you may elect not to identify yourself or use a pseudonym. This may be particularly prevalent where individuals wish to participate in a blog.

So Mrs Octopus, In many members opinion you are a cocksucking trump supporter with Aids and so this information should duly be entered on your club record. You better hope they don't Email out the member information accidentally again like they did last year.
Jeezus pussycat you do have a bad nicker twist.

To what privacy policy do you refer?

Sailing Anarchy’s?

Members?. WTF

If you want a response you really have to be a little clearer.

LB 15

Cunt

WTF

Post anything you like.

PS

No i didn't think you would like that complaint posted - even now that you have suddenly forgotten who the people you have been defending and attacking for the past few years are. 

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
No i didn't think you would like that complaint posted - even now that you have suddenly forgotten who the people you have been defending and attacking for the past few years are. 
On the contrary precious. Please post.

Should be good for a laugh.

Signed

still waiting

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
Wow LB is bringing all of his sock puppets to bear today. I counted four.

Fact remains, LB has gained weight and it looks gross.
And speaking of Sock puppets. Sorry cupcake after the great sock puppet purge over a decade ago , I now only have one, G.O.D. , that everyone knows is me and is only used for humour.

Sure we could all lose a few pounds, you more than anyone, but since you are only 5 foot 5, balding and fatter than I have ever been, you really are in no position to talk. I guess that's why you like etchells so much. A class that requires no athleticism is perfect for little fat cunts like you who get seasick offshore.

Is it that why you continuously post on facebook those pictures of your storied under 15 GayFL career?

LB 15

Cunt
If you want a response you really have to be a little clearer.
Do I? I seem to be doing just fine.

DEF6F559-E76D-4096-A3E7-1980A1BA24DC.jpeg

Sure we could all lose a few pounds, you more than anyone, but since you are only 5 foot 5, balding and fatter than I have ever been, you really are in no position to talk. I guess that's why you like etchells so much. A class that requires no athleticism is perfect for little fat cunts like you who get seasick offshore.

Is it that why you continuously post on facebook those pictures of your storied under 15 GayFL career?
Fuck me that is gold, I just spat out my coffee!

I think USP was joking mate. A club that takes no action against one of their mates after he has pleaded guilty to assaulting a women while armed, until enormous pressure is brought to bear by the national media, social media, their own members and a member of parliament is a better place to look for misogyny.

135 years in existence.

Number of Female Commodores...zero. Number of female Vice Commodores...zero. Number of female Rear Commodores...zero. Number of female board members (from the hundreds of people that have served on the General committee over the past 135 years)...2. Number of persons on the Board now 9. Number of females 1. Number of persons of colour that have served on the board in 135 years...zero.

And if anyone from the LGBT community has ever served on the board they have kept it that knowledge firmly in the cupboard. (Although it may now be on their club record if you read below)

They do have a policy that allows them to keep records of people's race, sexual orientation, political and religious beliefs. I shit you not.

From the website page that lists the 51 (yes 51!) policy's that members must obey.

Privacy Policy

'The Privacy Policy applies to personal information collected by the club'

'The main type of sensitive information that we may collect (if any) will usually relate to your: (a) criminal record (if any); (b) special food or dietary requirements due to medical, cultural or religious reasons; (c) biometric identification, such as fingerprint scans; (d) membership of political organisations and political opinions; (e) racial origin and religious beliefs, to the extent these are ascertainable from any photographic identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport); (f) gambling habits; (g) philosophical beliefs, if applicable; and (h) health or medical information'

Even more concerning is this

'It means information or opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political organisation, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, health information about an individual, genetic information, biometric information that is to be used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or biometric identification or biometric templates.'

So they not only collect facts about you sexual orientation or political beliefs that also keep records of other members opinions about your sexual orientation or political beliefs.

Of course after collecting all this sensitive information (including 'Opinions') they note that.-

'However, despite concerted efforts, the Squadron takes no responsibility for the unauthorised use of personal information.'

So in summary if you are (in someones opinion) a gay vegan druid with high blood pressure, who votes for Clive Palmer, this can be entered on your club record and if that opinion is leaked, they take no responsibility.

Just to remind you this is a sailing club.

No, you cant make this shit up.
:eek:

:lol:

Bill E Goat

Super Anarchist
Sydney
I think USP was joking mate. A club that takes no action against one of their mates after he has pleaded guilty to assaulting a women while armed, until enormous pressure is brought to bear by the national media, social media, their own members and a member of parliament is a better place to look for misogyny.

135 years in existence.

Number of Female Commodores...zero. Number of female Vice Commodores...zero. Number of female Rear Commodores...zero. Number of female board members (from the hundreds of people that have served on the General committee over the past 135 years)...2. Number of persons on the Board now 9. Number of females 1. Number of persons of colour that have served on the board in 135 years...zero.

And if anyone from the LGBT community has ever served on the board they have kept it that knowledge firmly in the cupboard. (Although it may now be on their club record if you read below)

They do have a policy that allows them to keep records of people's race, sexual orientation, political and religious beliefs. I shit you not.

From the website page that lists the 51 (yes 51!) policy's that members must obey.

Privacy Policy

'The Privacy Policy applies to personal information collected by the club'

'The main type of sensitive information that we may collect (if any) will usually relate to your: (a) criminal record (if any); (b) special food or dietary requirements due to medical, cultural or religious reasons; (c) biometric identification, such as fingerprint scans; (d) membership of political organisations and political opinions; (e) racial origin and religious beliefs, to the extent these are ascertainable from any photographic identification (such as a driver’s licence or passport); (f) gambling habits; (g) philosophical beliefs, if applicable; and (h) health or medical information'

Even more concerning is this

'It means information or opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political organisation, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, health information about an individual, genetic information, biometric information that is to be used for the purpose of automated biometric verification or biometric identification or biometric templates.'

So they not only collect facts about you sexual orientation or political beliefs that also keep records of other members opinions about your sexual orientation or political beliefs.

Of course after collecting all this sensitive information (including 'Opinions') they note that.-

'However, despite concerted efforts, the Squadron takes no responsibility for the unauthorised use of personal information.'

So in summary if you are (in someones opinion) a gay vegan druid with high blood pressure, who votes for Clive Palmer, this can be entered on your club record and if that opinion is leaked, they take no responsibility.

Just to remind you this is a sailing club.

No, you cant make this shit up.
I would see this as a major breach of the Privacy act

The Act requires to only collect sensitive information from you:

• where you consent and it is reasonably necessary for our activities;

• if the collection is required by law or a court or tribunal order; or

• if it relates to our Club activities and you are a Club Member or have regular contact with us in connection with our activities.

So I don't see how the club needs to know if your a gay vegan druid with high blood pressure, who votes for Clive Palmer, 

Latest posts