The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

True, what you actually said is that it wasn't as bad as the flu. You see girls to be a good bullshitter you need a good memory. Alternatively you could get you mate Jack Sparrow to search for your quote. We all use him as our PA now.
Let’s not derail this otherwise steller thread that FINALLY got interesting!

LB 15

Cunt
1. Thank you @LB 15 for following through.

2. OMFG, this is what all this nonsense has been about!?! Years of drama over this? You queenslanders are a bunch of chubby sunburned children.
Yes that would be the case if it wasn't 'this nonsense' that his friends and crew mates used to take disciplinary action against Mr Job. Even after one of those mentioned renamed his boat 'The Muppet show' and went on a facebook jihad against him - which not only went unpunished under the Squadron social media policy (used to bring action against Mr Job) it was 'Liked' by the powers that be.

But don't get me wrong - It's a terrific club. :)  

Wait...Us Queenslanders? That's right - you are originally from some butt fuck dam in Victoria. Well one of you is anyway.

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
Sure - After all it can hardly be claimed as being defamatory as it is a glowing endorsement of those mentioned (except for Mr Job obviously - although as I understand he spells his name 'Michael', like everyone else with that name, so maybe it was a different person he was referring to?).

Also note that this is an exact copy of the complaint as sent by the General Manager - the punctuation, sentence construction and spelling are unaltered.

On 1 Feb 2019, at 15:44, Peter Hollis wrote:

Dear Commodore , as one of the Crew members on Beachball , in the subject WAGS afternoon & as a crew member who gave evidence before the jury , I must object strongly to various postings , including in particular by Micheal Job , describing Beachball crew & Beachball witnesses ( by inference in their actions as witnesses ) , as “ Muppets “ .! Brad Ginnivan , as lookout on the bow & who gave evidence , has sailed crew with me on Heaven can wait , ocean racer & I have had long association with his sailing career & his business . Whilst Brad would give u the shirt off his own back & is extremely loyal , he is no “ muppet “ .& he is an extremely accomplished sailor across many classes & a sought after crew hand / crew member . He has his own mind & opinions & is not afraid to air them . Likewise Steve Peel , a world champion sailor ,Olympic class sailor & highly regarded sail trimmer & keel boat rig tuner & likewise , is free flowing with his opinions .John Bertrand does not seek coaching / sail trim input from “ muppets who can not sail “!Indeed their experience & familiarity with Beachballit , was evident on this day & thus the yacht was performing exceptionally well to the windward mark area , in conditions above its optimum range . As to myself , well I am sure most people would agree that description is so far from the truth & as to needing to learn how to sail , I ll let the track record speak for itself . ( short summary below ). This abuse of members , in such highly misleading , highly damaging circumstances & audience & intentionally to cause distress & conflict & divisions , as well as being seriously defamatory & demeaning of many good members & volunteers , must be dealt with & ceased , once & for ever . It is directly in conflict with the aims of the Squadrons constitution . WAGS is a great institution of which I am proud to have been involved since it’s inception 40yrs ago . It deserves & needs to be nurtured & continued & developed , as it is a medium thru which many people are introduced to our sport & our Great Club / Squadron / boating family & for their / our future generations . Thanks to you & your committees for taking seriously these unfortunate developments by a very small but very vocal & destructive , negative , minority . Best regards peter Hollis . RQYS Member since 1957 ( continuously / no 351 ) ; Founding member no 1 Maroochydore Sailing Club 1957 ; RQYS Yachtsman of the Year 1973/74 ; Australian Yachtsman of the Year 1974 ( awarded for being the first Australian to win a world title in foreign waters & then Bach to back successful defence of that world title in foreign waters - International one man Contender trapeze class championships in Holland 1972 & in Italy open Mediterranean waters 1973 ; for services to Yachting - Administration , Racing Rules , Junior Training & Voluntary Coaching - member of Yachting Qld executive & chair of Its Racing Rules Committee ; member of Yachting Australia Racing Rules Committee ; Mainsheet trimmer Australia 111 World 12 metre champions America’s cup class Perth 1986 ; Bond Syndicate sole Rules advocate for that World Chsmpionship ; Kookaburra America’s cup tactician 1987 America’s cup defender selection trials & Defender 1987 Perth & Kookaburra Syndicate assistant rules advocate with Bryan Willis , UK Rules Book Author & International Juror . ; numerous Qld , Nsw state & National championships International & Olympic classes , pre Olympic rep , co opted assistant Keil olympics ( gold in Dragons & Starr classes to Aust . ; numerous ocean races including line honours in Brisbane to Gladstone . Sydney / Hobart race Heaven can wait . ; coach to Qld 505 world championship team ; assist coaching of para Olympic gold & silver medalists .
Author??? Fuck me, they must have paid the editor millions to get that UK Rules Book to publishable copy.

LB 15

Cunt
Author??? Fuck me, they must have paid the editor millions to get that UK Rules Book to publishable copy.
Indeed and there must also be another Sydney to Hobart race as well, because I don't recall an old 50 footer beating the 100's over the line in the one they hold around Christmas time.

numerous ocean races including line honours in Brisbane to Gladstone . Sydney / Hobart race Heaven can wait .

LB 15

Cunt
So is the sand in Australia extra course?  Because the amount of sand-in-vagina that’s been exhibited over one dumb protest years ago is awe inspiring.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
That link shows nut’n.

Nice letter However, thanks for posting.

So how does the RQ Facebook shitfight of the time and the deletion of the catamaran collision thread all fit in to this drama.
Ask’n for a friend (maybe friends)

Ps

Why was the jury that sat on that protest also scorned by some?
What are you bitching about now? You got your 15 seconds of fame- savour the moment rainy face.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
That link shows nut’n.

Nice letter However, thanks for posting.

So how does the RQ Facebook shitfight of the time and the deletion of the catamaran collision thread all fit in to this drama.
Ask’n for a friend (maybe friends)

Ps

Why was the jury that sat on that protest also scorned by some?
Let’s see

having two version of the facts found is good start

and yes I have both

then we go with the keppel entry protest and appeals along with Rrs 69  conduct that was alleged but never heard

i will keep going later

LB 15

Cunt
So is the sand in Australia extra course?  Because the amount of sand-in-vagina that’s been exhibited over one dumb protest years ago is awe inspiring.
But this has nothing to do with a protest, flu man. You have been pretty quiet since this was posted- good to see you back trying to change the topic. How is the butt hurt? Obviously pretty raw right now.