The Australian Sailing and RQYS Kabuki Theatre Thread

SCANAS

Super Anarchist
Brisbane
You don’t need a Lawyer. You need need someone who is an expert in guerrilla warfare, someone who’s the best with guns, with knifes, with his bare hands. Someone who has been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. To kill, period. That’s right, you need ...

.... Ian Dubin. 

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
After this post my lawyer just got a rambling email from these cunts over who owns the clubs CTTV footage

@lydia @shaggybaxter @LB 15 my lawyer is pissing his pants here. Any chance you cunts know a lawyer who is not incontinent?

I have a strong feeling this story has some legs.  :lol:
Sorry Jack,

Best I can do is a lawyer that sings to his pot plants to make them grow up nice and strong. I do know a vet that thinks he's a lawyer, but if you leave him alone for too long he starts chewing on your furniture. 

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You don’t need a Lawyer. You need need someone who is an expert in guerrilla warfare, someone who’s the best with guns, with knifes, with his bare hands. Someone who has been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. To kill, period. That’s right, you need ...... Ian Dubin. 
Mate that's covered off.....got a good Irish law firm of "Máirín & Pádraig" (pronounced Maw-reen & Paw-rick) on board.

Mawreen the senior partner freaks fucking everyone out by showing them this picture of her in Belfast when she was only a wee 13.yesr old.

Seems she pinched her Daa's Armalite for the afternoon and went chasing royal loving protestant unionist  types who worshiped the Queen and like uniforms. She was a Sinn Fein Prom Queen in 86 would you believe.

Special arbitration meetings these days she brings along Daa's old gun for added effect wearing a perfume that smells like Cemtex. Very professional and effective approach from what I hear .  

images - 2020-08-28T235452.625.jpeg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sorry Jack,

Best I can do is a lawyer that sings to his pot plants to make them grow up nice and strong. 
 "..a lawyer that sings to his pot plants to make them grow.."

Mate see post before. 

Pádraig (pronunced Paw- rick) is also into gardening. I mentioned Mawreen goes for the Cemtex purfume. Well poor old Rick's aftershave has a agricultural fertilizer and diesel odour about it. Chewing on a pencil that looks remarkably like a detonator is an interesting touch.

Crazy bunch of legal cunts this lot...good hit rate I'm told.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Just got my CYCA newsletter.

Seems they are quite proud to display the qualifications and experience of their board and committee members.

Particularly like the heavy duty insolvency experience of the Risk Committee.

Always helpful!

Of course this lot would not even reply to my lawyers identifying who was on their General Committee.

(p)Irate

Super Anarchist
Just got my CYCA newsletter.

Seems they are quite proud to display the qualifications and experience of their board and committee members.

Particularly like the heavy duty insolvency experience of the Risk Committee.

Always helpful!

Of course this lot would not even reply to my lawyers identifying who was on their General Committee.
What have you done to piss off the CYCA? Or you just ticking them off the "clubs I have  grudge against," list?

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Can't see any UBER drivers.

Definitely no UBER drivers

Looking at the Committees, they seem to have a succession plan in place as well.

And those people seem to have real qualifications and real jobs.

Funny what pride in an institution does.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Of course the Catholic Youth Club does not owe about AUD$5.0m most of which it has to repay or refinance by October next year and where it lost AUD $250k last year and COVID restrictions are likely to mean local only regattas until then.

So no wonder they had to introduce the "ultimate solution", namely a member owners boat must only be crewed by financial club members.

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Jack, check out the tide tables around 19 September.

The date is of course the Australian Sailing Queensland IRC/Trailable State Championships.

and the Bribie Cup that has been running for 69 years.

Boat Harbour is 2.0 LAT or there about.

Could only be that weekend.

2.57m on Thursday night

Livia

Super Anarchist
Southern Ocean
Billie and Jack.

It seems you may have republished defamatory material at post 129!

And no defence of innocent desemination for you two!

LB 15

Cunt
Themselves most likely.
That is correct. Clubs nominate themselves for these bullshit awards and then put on their site that they have ‘won’ the award. Not a single person other than those of the board could give a fuck about this meaningless bullshit. Most members would prefer they spent their time(and money- clubs spend shit loads on their ‘entries’ and the club that wins is the one with the slickest Vid and/or with the most Olympic reps sponging money away from junior sailing). 

Weird that a club that spends far more money on throwing its members out than on recruiting new ones could even be considered. 

Latest posts