The Billionaire Funders of the Big Lie/Coup

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
The Rs see it too. 2022 is all but everything.

I guess the real trouble for me is groking that the billionaires just can't get enough money. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The Rs see it too. 2022 is all but everything.

I guess the real trouble for me is groking that the billionaires just can't get enough money. 
It will never be enough as long as anyone else has anything worth taking. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Claremont Institute is where John Eastman gets his paycheck these days after he got retired by Chapman. Unlike Hoover+Stanford, it has no affiliation other than geographical with the Claremont Colleges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claremont_Institute

Hoover is slightly more respectable, more 'Establishment' but pretty much the same bullshit under the surface. Condoleezza Rice would really like for disgusting liberals such as myself to move on from her bad boy Shitstain. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Claremont Institute is where John Eastman gets his paycheck these days after he got retired by Chapman. Unlike Hoover+Stanford, it has no affiliation other than geographical with the Claremont Colleges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claremont_Institute

Hoover is slightly more respectable, more 'Establishment' but pretty much the same bullshit under the surface. Condoleezza Rice would really like for disgusting liberals such as myself to move on from her bad boy Shitstain. 
Focus on Eastman and Clarke. 

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Always remember, real billionaires fought for every penny and had to struggle against the world and the nasty takers,to get their hard-earned reward.  

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Focus on Eastman and Clarke. 
Clark. His new paycheck is from the New Civil Liberties Alliance. As per Wikipedia, The NCLA is mainly funded by the Charles Koch Foundation. Hi Tom!
Never heard of him, but I already did focus on Eastman.

Sorry as usual about the Koch-$pon$ored Trump cheerleading.

Claremont Institute is where John Eastman gets his paycheck these days after he got retired by Chapman.
They're obviously your elk, as I noted previously.

Note: The Claremont Institute has similar DNA to CATO, ffs.
Note: Joe is clueless as usual.

Here's what they really think:

Save America—Reject Libertarianism

It's one of those things on which there's blessed bipartisan unity, particularly among the most partisan fuckwits.
As usual, you agree with your mirror image partisan fuckwits on the TeamR side about the need to eliminate people like me.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
do I click on this?
No need.

It's the normal mixture of truth and lies. The *majority* of the clips where they have democrats saying "stolen election" refer to how Hilary won the popular vote but lost the overall because of the electoral college. Instead they took those "stolen election" comments out of context for the most part to suggest that the Democrats were screaming stolen election in 2016, when they weren't. It's a what-about hit piece. There are a couple nuggets of Truth in it, where it mentions that the Russians tried to interfere. But the sound bites are so chopped and butchered it's really impossible to determine the truth behind most of it.

It's the equivalent of someone making Biden sing the star bangled banner by taking single words from hundreds of clips and then claiming he sang it.

Pretty typical dog.