The debate over assault weapons

Greever

Super Anarchist
Rockford, MI
I'm pretty sure I already shared all of that. I'm kind of surprised there seem to be so many of you that lack knowledge of high-end add-ons. I could have spent twice what I spent.
I remember you mentioning the high end glass, but not the long range infra red.

i guess I will just google it, but thanks just the same...

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
Yeah, I already posted a pic of one of those.

But this assault weapon seems to be a supertrigger too...

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
Mass Shooting In NY

A 31 year old man has been charged and arraigned after a shooting overnight at Watertown's Rio Nightclub, in which five people were injured, according to Watertown Police.

Julio Landron-Sanchez has been charged with five counts of second-degree assault and one count of criminal possession of a weapon, second degree. 

Lieutenant Detective Joe Donoghue, with Watertown Police, said he's been told all five victims have been released.

Those victims are described as being between the ages of 19 and 23. Donoghue said some of them were soldiers. 

Police were called to Club Rio around 1:20 a.m.

Donoghue tells 7 News it appears the shooting took place outside the club near a wood stockade fence.

Police continue to investigate the motive, but tell 7 News the shooting doesn't appear to be gang related.  

Landron-Sanchez does have a criminal history. Florida Department of Corrections records show he did prison time in 2011 and 2012 for felony battery, grand theft and utter forged instrument.

Donoghue said investigators recovered the handgun used in the shooting nearby in a backyard off Franklin Street.
As in most of our recent mass shootings, no one was killed, but 5 is greater than 4 so the political lesson is the same as any other mass shooting: DO SOMETHING.

G

Well, you obviously don't know much about high-end optics, super triggers, custom stocks, spare barrels, custom rails, long-range infrared, or anything else that makes your weapon separate from the crowd.
I am well aware of them.  I see them most often used by guys like this.  Ladies and gentlemen.... I present to you.... BAdlAt:

The-Most-Tactical-AR15-EVER-618x412.jpg

It all makes so much more sense now (you that is).  Thank for clearing this up for me.  I get it now.

G

I have the Superscar trigger too.  Its a couple of hundy at best.  Not something that's going to drive you to $13K.

If you are claiming that you also bought thermal optics for it, yes - those alone can be in the $8 to 12K range alone.  But you are either a liar or a fool if you gave away a $8k+ thermal optic for $100 along with a $3000 rifle.  The optic is not a dangerous thing that getting rid of makes the streets safer and you could have easily sold it.

I'm going to go with you being BOTH a liar and a fool.  Fucking poser!  Your $13K SCAR is likely as real as your millions in $peech you are donating.  

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
I am well aware of them.  I see them most often used by guys like this.  Ladies and gentlemen.... I present to you.... BAdlAt:

The-Most-Tactical-AR15-EVER-618x412.jpg

It all makes so much more sense now (you that is).  Thank for clearing this up for me.  I get it now.
There you go again if you ain't flaming someone you just aren't happy.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
I have the Superscar trigger too.  Its a couple of hundy at best.  Not something that's going to drive you to $13K.

If you are claiming that you also bought thermal optics for it, yes - those alone can be in the $8 to 12K range alone.  But you are either a liar or a fool if you gave away a $8k+ thermal optic for $100 along with a $3000 rifle.  The optic is not a dangerous thing that getting rid of makes the streets safer and you could have easily sold it.

I'm going to go with you being BOTH a liar and a fool.  Fucking poser!  Your $13K SCAR is likely as real as your millions in $peech you are donating.  
Oh, Jeffie, I'm sorry I have money, and you don't. I'm sorry I won the genetic lottery and was born into money and learned how to make it from my earliest learning stages. I'm sorry that I can afford to dispose of things that no longer amuse me without a second thought. Who cares what you think about that Jeffie, you are jealous and it shows.

Ps, I have seen IR scopes for as much as $40,000 you don't know much do you? 

mad

Super Anarchist
Oh, Jeffie, I'm sorry I have money, and you don't. I'm sorry I won the genetic lottery and was born into money and learned how to make it from my earliest learning stages. I'm sorry that I can afford to dispose of things that no longer amuse me without a second thought. Who cares what you think about that Jeffie, you are jealous and it shows.

Quoted to preserve the pomposity of a vulgar, spoilt, rich, little shit. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mad

Super Anarchist

You should have addressed that to Jeffie. I worked for everything I have.
Really??

There’s always one like you at every club or sport.  All the gear and no idea.  

I’m guessing that $10k of upgrades didn’t work out for you with the Scar, and that was the real reason for getting rid of it. To embarrassed to take it back to the gun shop you purchased it from. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

If you so rich, why ain't you smart?

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Really??

There’s always one like you at every club or sport.  All the gear and no idea.  

I’m guessing that $10k of upgrades didn’t work out for you with the Scar, and that was the real reason for getting rid of it. To embarrassed to take it back to the gun shop you purchased it from. 
I think the main take away here is that gun nutter short Jeff doesn’t really know much about guns and gun accessories.  The rest of it is just taunting which is fun sometimes.