The debate over assault weapons

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia
images

Really?? 
Gorgeous grain in that wood - I'd be too afraid to scratch it to want to shoot it. 

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Uh oh.

I started off with this:

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

And now you guys want some sculpted metal flower with gold leaf on it to decorate the end of my new .22 assault weapon? I admit it would look good but there's a budget to consider here!

mad

Super Anarchist
Shootist Jeff said:
I have this shottie.  Its a Huglu from my last trip to Turkey.  Its not a pic of mine, but its the exact model and decorative work and stock. 

Beautiful gun and it shoots well, although its nowhere as nicely machined and crafted as my Ruger Red Label.  The RRL is just total sex in an O/U.  
Interesting about the Ruger. Had to google that. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Red_Label

Did you buy the Huglu in Turkey? How did you deal with the shipping and transportation etc? 

Last edited by a moderator:

mikewof

mikewof
Shootist Jeff said:
Back on subject.... I made this reply to woofers in another thread, but thought it more appropriate here: 
Cripes, Normy's disease is spreading.

Now you're moving your replies between threads too?

mad

Super Anarchist
Shootist Jeff said:
I have this shottie.  Its a Huglu from my last trip to Turkey.  Its not a pic of mine, but its the exact model and decorative work and stock. 

Beautiful gun and it shoots well, although its nowhere as nicely machined and crafted as my Ruger Red Label.  The RRL is just total sex in an O/U.  
Interesting about the Ruger. Had to google that. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Red_Label

Did you buy the Huglu in Turkey? How did you deal with the shipping and transportation etc? 
And this as well, a piece of history. https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2016/11/3/a-look-back-at-the-ruger-red-label-shotgun/

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I'm wondering if the flower color issue will have any bearing on the important penis size issue.

We all know that someone whose assault weapon looks like this:

Probably has a much, much smaller weenie than someone whose assault weapon looks like one of these:

marlin-assault-rifles.jpg

But what message regarding penis size does an assault weapon like the Victory .22 send? And does the flower color choice affect this?

(Asking for a friend, btw).
My friend is wondering whether I got any more info on this subject.

What happened to all the people who can discern penis size from gun ownership?

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Tom you are slipping.  Up late and no mention of .22s.

SAD!
I was up early trying to help out a friend. He's also wondering if fancy metalwork has any bearing on penis size. Any thoughts I could share with him?

(If you really want non-gun content, a good place to look would be the NRA/Mueller thread.)

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
I did.  I suspected you were divorced.  You sound like a person a woman would divorce.  So I did a search,  you posted freely on the subject.  

NTTATWWT happens to a lot of people
Heh heh. Noob sure has all the right answers. I don't follow the sock issue closely to recognize writing styles but FN is surely a sock. Remember the "kid" from Fiji with the scoop on Rimas? That and "Ian" from Hong Kong were my personal faves.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Heh heh. Noob sure has all the right answers. I don't follow the sock issue closely to recognize writing styles but FN is surely a sock. Remember the "kid" from Fiji with the scoop on Rimas? That and "Ian" from Hong Kong were my personal faves.
Ian Dubin was a real person, with Facebook feed and everything. I thought he was very entertaining. The Fiji kid was a pretty obvious sock.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Now I've got the idea of a metal flower stuck in my head. Maybe one like this?

pretty-design-metal-wall-art-flowers-with-best-25-flower-ideas-only-on-pinterest.jpg

It's darn near impossible to find a side view of one of these so I can stick it on the .22 in a picture.

Mounting it would involve metalwork. I hurt myself whenever I open Tom's Metal Shop, so I try to avoid it.

But it might be within my limited skills to stick that on a thread protector and screw it onto an assault weapon.

Just trying to imagine how it would look in place of the pink one...

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
I found a rather plain silver plated flower that I think accentuates this assault weapon pretty well.

SWVictory22silver-flower.jpg

There's also a more ornate one but it looks too fancy and fragile for an assault weapon.
That looks kinda lugerish so it must be a bad gun.  I seen it in war movies about Germans.

Latest posts