The debate over assault weapons

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Fortunately the dog was smart enough to avail himself of the pistol his owner kept on his person.
Because you're FakeNew here, you might not know that it's traditional to read the thread prior to posting.

Readers of page 1 know that many pistols are capable of full-auto operation, so they're assault weapons.

The part of my shopping list related to handguns says this:

(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:
(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:

(i) A threaded barrel.

(ii) A second pistol grip.

(iii) A barrel shroud.

(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

(v) A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
So if some guy makes a Glock 27 do this:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Many, many measurable affects effects of the 1994 AW ban have been shown (even though it had been neutered six ways). But the major takeaway is the incredible spike in the assault weapon problem after 2004. Our AW problem just snowballs, which says it all.
What were the six ways?

Where can we see this spike measured?

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I found a rather plain silver plated flower that I think accentuates this assault weapon pretty well.

SWVictory22silver-flower.jpg

There's also a more ornate one but it looks too fancy and fragile for an assault weapon.
Good Gnus! Got my wife to laugh at this assault weapon, which is about a half step from purchasing it.

G

Good Gnus! Got my wife to laugh at this assault weapon, which is about a half step from purchasing it.
It still looks too scary with the flower being gunmetal color.  You need some non-threatening colors or shapes to that.  People will just think its a new fangled flash suppressor.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Tom, this is a SCAR 17S. This is very close to what mine looked like but I customized mine. You could have had this for $100.00. The pic you have I'm pretty sure is a SCAR 16S which Jeff owns. You would have to ask him any penis questions, I'm sure you and Jeff could spend the day talking about weenie size.

FN_Scar.png

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Tom, this is a SCAR 17S. This is very close to what mine looked like but I customized mine. You could have had this for $100.00. The pic you have I'm pretty sure is a SCAR 16S which Jeff owns. You would have to ask him any penis questions, I'm sure you and Jeff could spend the day talking about weenie size.

FN_Scar.png
I think we need an Uglygun Admiration Society Hangout.

I wish I had known about the $100 offer. That's my new trolling motor and powerpole right there! Maybe even another kayak for the scope. After I sold it to a friend, of course.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
I think we need an Uglygun  Penis Admiration Society Hangout.

I wish I had known about the $100 offer. That's my new trolling motor and powerpole right there! Maybe even another kayak for the scope. After I sold it to a friend, of course.

FIFY, Love the hidden word.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I think we need an Uglygun  Penis Admiration Society Hangout.

FIFY, Love the hidden word.
We haven't even established what the addition of a flower to the end of the barrel of an assault weapon says about penis size.

Any thoughts on that subject?

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
We haven't even established what the addition of a flower to the end of the barrel of an assault weapon says about penis size.

Any thoughts on that subject?
That's a meme completely owed to your own engineering. A psychologist could probably answer that question for you.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
That's a meme completely owed to your own engineering. A psychologist could probably answer that question for you.
Not at all. Just search the forum for words like "ammosexual" and you'll see that your elk have lots of thoughts about a gun like you sold and what it says about penis size. They just won't express them in this thread because, you know, TeamD. But that doesn't mean I invented the whole thing. I just like serving it back to those who did.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Not at all. Just search the forum for words like "ammosexual" and you'll see that your elk have lots of thoughts about a gun like you sold and what it says about penis size. They just won't express them in this thread because, you know, TeamD. But that doesn't mean I invented the whole thing. I just like serving it back to those who did.
Serving it back to dems because you are upset about penis size memes is troubling. I can't help it if your penis would fit in that barrel.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Serving it back to dems because you are upset about penis size memes is troubling. I can't help it if your penis would fit in that barrel.
Oh my! Just think what that says about yours! After all,

We all know that someone whose assault weapon looks like this:

Probably has a much, much smaller weenie than someone whose assault weapon looks like one of these:

marlin-assault-rifles.jpg
Sorry that your condition makes you so defensive about your ammosexual overcompensator.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Maybe we need a female voice in this penis debate?

Ban (Assault Weapons, Ordinary .22's), Standard-Capacity Magazines, and Bump Stocka
It’s clear that the Founding Fathers did not have (assault weapons, ordinary .22's) in mind when they wrote the Second Amendment. These machines of war were brought over to the civilian market in the 1980s, alongside standard-capacity magazines, and dramatically increase the death toll of mass shootings where used. Alexandria believes that the Federal (Assault Weapons, Ordinary .22) Ban should be reinstated, strengthened, and made permanent.
Or something like that, but less honest.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Hmm.  It hadn’t occurred to me until these last few posts that maybe Tom is really talking about his weenie.  He has over over 40K posts mostly about nominally “guns”.

hes also unusually obsessed with small calibe assault weapons.

SAD if true...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts