The debate over assault weapons

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Oh my! Just think what that says about yours! After all,

Sorry that your condition makes you so defensive about your ammosexual overcompensator.
Tom, in the gentlest way possible, let me remind you that I do not own a gun, not even one. The gun pics, the penis talk, is all you. 

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I could go back to the pink flower at the top of this page but I don't think it's masculine enough for an assault weapon.
You could sell those to the local chapter of Well Armed Women (WAM) 
Yeah, there might be a marketing opportunity that's being missed here.

Maybe battlefield .22's that are feminine and pretty will be the next gun fad.

Going back to the pink flower after all? Or is the silver one actually the prettier one?

The really important question: which flower would Ginger want on her assault weapon and which would Mary Ann want?

SWVictoryFlower.jpg

or

SWVictory22silver-flower.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I really need to learn to think like a metrosexual. The answer is obvious: a half dozen or so thread protectors with a flower for every occasion!

The assault weapon as fashion accessory could really catch on. I wonder how much a Mrs. Howell type would pay for a silly pink flower if a famous artist signed it?

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
You are confused. I am fakenews. Gator apparently quit this place 5+ years ago though he still occupies your head.  I am not a desperately afraid so I have never owned a gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Well you already think like an ammosexual and you have obviously given a lot of thought to combining flowers and guns, so your on the path
It took me all this time to come up with the idea of accessorizing an assault weapon with several different flowers instead of sticking to just one.

A lot of thought but it took a while to come up with an obvious idea. I wonder what else I'm missing when it comes to decorating battlefield .22's?

G

A lot of thought but it took a while to come up with an obvious idea. I wonder what else I'm missing when it comes to decorating battlefield .22's?
Sorry Tom, but I do not think your silver guns with flower petals are sufficiently outrageous scary enough to achieve your purpose.  You need to think bigger!

0c11b42f80c39454dc6fbe36d5aceced--hello-kitty-gun-guns-and-ammo.jpg

6054416461_77695ab41f_b.jpg

G

Here's some ideas that may help with your accessorization quest:

USA-Today-chainsaw-bayonet-22-660x378.jpg

2f5810fc-1c8f-4fc2-b8ff-6900c9b03b4d.png

USA-Today-chainsaw-bayonet-1-660x347.png

03f.jpg_large

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Tom stroking one out early with his butt budy Short Jeff over .22s. It was cute till he brought his act to the Annapolis shooting thread. He needs to be disarmed.  When we look back he’ll be mentioned as SA’s most likely to perpetrate a mass shooting. 

G

Tom stroking one out early with his butt budy Short Jeff over .22s. It was cute till he brought his act to the Annapolis shooting thread. He needs to be disarmed.  When we look back he’ll be mentioned as SA’s most likely to perpetrate a mass shooting. 
Gayston, IIRC you were barely pushing 5'6" in platform shoes.  I would not be calling anyone here "short".  Just saying.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I am #fakenews.  My doctor says I am 5’9.5” I round up to 5”10. Many many people have told me you are close to 5’7”.

NTTAWWT....

Latest posts