The debate over assault weapons

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Good news! Lots of extra lychees this year and I have already sold enough to buy my new assault weapon!

Over 500 lbs sold now and about half the crop is still on the trees. This is starting to make my Polynavicular Morbus act up...

What kind of boat goes with this assault weapon?

SWVictory22silver-flower.jpg

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I was bored so I looked up thread protectors.  Apparently they are useless but the gun industry invented them to part gun nutters from their money. 

SMART!

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I was bored so I looked up thread protectors.  Apparently they are useless but the gun industry invented them to part gun nutters from their money. 

SMART!
Yeah but they only have in mind selling one protector per assault weapon.

My idea is that each nutter probably needs several of them with different flowers for different occasions. Kinda like Harley makes some money on the actual motorcycles and boatloads of money on the stuff to dress it (and the rider) up.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
All of my best ideas are already taken!

The thing is, I'm kidding around and very unlikely to actually ever post a pic of a .22 Victory assault weapon with a flower.

That person really did that. For some reason.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Shootist Jeff said:
Any chance you could summarize that so I don't have to listen to teens whining for 18 min on an upside down camera phone?  Thanks.
It is painful but you get to the punch line only a few minutes in.

The back story:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/new-york-democrat-candidate-says-wants-certain-guns-banned-private-meeting-wont-say-publicly/

Tedra Cobb, the Democratic candidate in New York's 21st Congressional District, told a group of teenage supporters that she supports a ban on certain firearms but won't say so publicly for fear of losing her election.

"When I was at this thing today, it was the first table I was at, a woman said, ‘How do you feel about assault rifles?' And I said they should be banned," Cobb can be heard saying in the video recorded by one of the attendees. "And I said, you know, people were getting up to go, to go get their lunch because it was a buffet, and I just said to her, I want you to know Cindy, I cannot say that."

When the woman pushed back on Cobb keeping quiet on how she feels about banning certain firearms, Cobb said coming out in favor of a gun ban would lead to her losing her bid against Republican incumbent Elise Stefanik.
Be wewy, wewy quiet...

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I'm wondering if the flower color issue will have any bearing on the important penis size issue.

We all know that someone whose assault weapon looks like this:

Probably has a much, much smaller weenie than someone whose assault weapon looks like one of these:

marlin-assault-rifles.jpg

But what message regarding penis size does an assault weapon like the Victory dogballs send? And does the flower color choice affect this?

(Asking for a friend, btw).
At last, someone who might answer!

So what do you think, random? Is the pink flower too girly for an assault weapon? What message regarding penis size would it send?

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
The fact is, like Australia, the US needs an assault weapons ban and buy back, with perhaps an exception for "militias" and strict rules for them. The .223 and similar in a semi-auto round is just too deadly ...
The other fact is, there's never ANY mention of paying for guns that are banned and confiscated here. The government is simply abating a nuisance, not taking property, so no compensation is required.

The other fact is, a .223 is not all that similar to a twenty two long rifle, but our grabberz can't tell the difference and treat them the same.

The other fact is, my wife's not a scourge on America for putting a telescoping stock on her Ruger 10-22, nor are any of the other people who put something naughty on their squirrel guns. This hypocritical, concealed-weapons carrying bitch is a scourge:

DiFiScreenshotTruth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lasal

Super Anarchist
Denver
The other fact is, there's never ANY mention of paying for guns that are banned and confiscated here. The government is simply abating a nuisance, not taking property, so no compensation is required.

The other fact is, a .223 is not all that similar to a twenty two long rifle, but our grabberz can't tell the difference and treat them the same.

The other fact is, my wife's not a scourge on America for putting a telescoping stock on her Ruger 10-22, nor are any of the other people who put something naughty on their squirrel guns. This hypocritical, concealed-weapons carrying bitch is a scourge:

image.png

"What a moron. The epidemic of one dead guy with bump stocks is over because the guy is dead. If another nutjob who thinks spraying bullets is more effective than aiming emerges, I'd hope he can get bump stocks if he's going to be shooting at me because I think aimed shots are more effective." -Tom

Now why don't you explain how a single person can fire 1100 rounds and hit 480 people in ten minutes from a distance of 490 yards and how a standard semi-automatic rifle would be more effective than one with a bump stock. Please discuss caliber, rate of fire, barrel covers, magazines, etc. What has the Borg told you that has allowed you to abandon the laws of thermodynamics?

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
"What a moron. The epidemic of one dead guy with bump stocks is over because the guy is dead. If another nutjob who thinks spraying bullets is more effective than aiming emerges, I'd hope he can get bump stocks if he's going to be shooting at me because I think aimed shots are more effective." -Tom
Who knows what thread you lifted that from. Provide a link back like I do!

lasal

Super Anarchist
Denver
Now why don't you explain how a single person can fire 1100 rounds and hit 480 people in ten minutes from a distance of 490 yards and how a standard semi-automatic rifle would be more effective than one with a bump stock. Please discuss caliber, rate of fire, barrel covers, magazines, etc. What has the Borg told you that has allowed you to abandon the laws of thermodynamics?

Fakenews

Super Anarchist

A .223?  Hmm is that the same as a twenty two? What’s the shorthand description for the caliber the twenty two fires? Tom do you know?

the term "assault weapon" is a misnomer.Any weapon you use to assault someone is an assault weapon--even a twenty-two pistol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
the term "assault weapon" is a misnomer.Any weapon you use to assault someone is an assault weapon--even a twenty-two pistol.
This seems to be the logic behind banning them.

An assault weapon like one of these:

marlin-assault-rifles.jpg

When fitted with bump stocka would be just as dangerous to the public as one that fired the round on the left, which is why our sensible regulators treat them the same.

Latest posts