The first 2 boat race! LVC LR vs. ETNZ

eric e

Super Anarchist
nz.akl
countdown clock should show your local time until race

1 day 8 hours at present for Sat.13 July or Sun 14th July depending where you are

Last edited by a moderator:

nav

Super Anarchist
countdown clock should show your local time until race

1 day 8 hours at present for Sat.13 July or Sun 14th July depending where you are

Note that while the time is correct for Saturdays race ETNZ vs LR RR2, Race 1, it is incorrectly labelled as RR2, Race 2.

AC_Schedule_JUL4-SEP2013_V10.jpg

Only the ETNZ vs LR races in the rounds to follow are showing up as 'LIVE EVENTS' at present, see: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4jyS1DaVhX_J1hDtkdwaNnrBBV4rmthG

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
I don't think ETNZ will try to beat them by too much.

I'm still thinking ETNZ are sandbagging a bit to keep OR guessing on what their optimum angles and speeds are.

Will be viewing on the water today, but the exclusion zone is huge compared to last year. But you can see them up close when they are warming up away from the course. Anybody know what VHF channels have race info?

fallsailor

Norwalk, CT
How come most embedded video links now show as black boxes and I cannot click to watch the video???
Hey...

First... I am NOT a techy... but seem to get by.

I think you are saying that you click on it... it opens to a black box that doesnt do anything.

I have found that if you click to expand the screen... for some reason the vid plays. IIRC it would happen vimeo...

Of course this may not be what you describing.

fs

~Stingray~~

Super Anarchist
@americascupLIVE: Big day! #LVCup RR2, Race 1 @EmiratesTeamNZ v @lunarossa2013 Wind 17-20, SW 220. Wind limit 22. 7 leg course #americascup #summerofracing