The GOP is losing it? Race

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.) said Tuesday that he believes interracial marriage should not be legal nationwide and that individual states should decide whether to allow it.
“So you would be OK with the Supreme Court leaving the question of interracial marriage to the states?” reporter Dan Carden of The Times of Northwest Indiana asked Braun.

Races by Census

2020 U.S. Census, spreading Latino / Hispanic based on their racial identification[16]

Self-identified race

Percent of population

White

61.6%

Black or African American

12.4%

Two or more races

10.2%

Some other race

8.4%

Asian

6.0%

Native Americans and Alaska Natives

1.1%

Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders

So are we going to need a DNA to get married?

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I saw that. I wonder if he's discussed that out of the box idea with Moscow Mitch.

Tom wil be along shortly to wax enthusiastic about the Fakebertarian virtues of Stites' Rahts. He'll then cite a Reason article he hasn't read.

Last edited by a moderator:

Expatriated

Anarchist
I had to watch the video because I couldn't believe anyone could state that opinion so clearly.

Senator Mike Brown wants to let states make my marriage illegal! I guess he would support bringing back slavery.

Just when I think the Republicans have reached rock bottom they manage to dig deeper.

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
I had to watch the video because I couldn't believe anyone could state that opinion so clearly.

Senator Mike Brown wants to let states make my marriage illegal! I guess he would support bringing back slavery.

Just when I think the Republicans have reached rock bottom they manage to dig deeper.
He's got to know that it's an issue of the 14th Amendment so belonged at the SCOTUS.  Sadly, he's probably just successfully pandering to the simpleton state's-rights voters in his state (Indiana, whatsamattayou?).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
This thread really needs more attention. The guy needs to be called out nationally and his foolishness shoved in the limelight until he is forced to resign. 

once again…. The democrats are incompetent at use of the media. Our society simply will not tolerate someone who wants to make so many well known marriages illegal. 

isn’t a Kardashian married to a black guy?

Celebrity couples

Is this whip shit going to survive attacking Kelly Ripa?

Another list

The democrats could get rid of this R senator in a week if they did their jobs 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
What part of "...One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all" Did this guy miss in grade school? Or was he diverted by the addition of the "Under God" part.... :rolleyes:

pledge.jpg

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
This thread really needs more attention. The guy needs to be called out nationally and his foolishness shoved in the limelight until he is forced to resign. 

once again…. The democrats are incompetent at use of the media. Our society simply will not tolerate someone who wants to make so many well known marriages illegal. 

isn’t a Kardashian married to a black guy?

Celebrity couples

Is this whip shit going to survive attacking Kelly Ripa?

Another list

The democrats could get rid of this R senator in a week if they did their jobs 
Dems need the Ukrainians to run their media after the war.

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.) said Tuesday that he believes interracial marriage should not be legal nationwide and that individual states should decide whether to allow it.
“So you would be OK with the Supreme Court leaving the question of interracial marriage to the states?” reporter Dan Carden of The Times of Northwest Indiana asked Braun.

Races by Census

2020 U.S. Census, spreading Latino / Hispanic based on their racial identification[16]

Self-identified race

Percent of population

White

61.6%

Black or African American

12.4%

Two or more races

10.2%

Some other race

8.4%

Asian

6.0%

Native Americans and Alaska Natives

1.1%

Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders

So are we going to need a DNA to get married?
What percentage of African American DNA disqualifies you? Everyone I know that took the test has some.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Drive the racist Mike Braun out of politics forever!!

He wants  laws to prevent darkies like Supreme court Justice Thomas from marrying white wimmin