The Looming Civil War

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
A coyote dragging off an un-attended toddler is probably as good a reason as any to suspend the big C and install a dictator. It is safe to assume that's why Mike posted this story here in the Looming Civil War thread.

Lions ... And Tigers ... And Bears ... Oh my!

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
freedom
1670263335250.png
1670264138994.png
1670263620339.png

rebublicans
1670263397381.png
1670263464514.png
1670263982011.png
1670264232597.png

Last edited:

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
I am about 100% sure more toddlers are killed by domestic dogs than every coyote and wolf in the country combined.
I just checked and in 2019 13 children were killed by dogs. I could not find any recent record at all of a recent fatal wolf attack on a child.
What I find was:
A 3 year old in 1989 was killed because the family's *pet wolf* slammed into him hard enough to damage his liver (not a bite) and a child in 1943 bitten by a rabid wolf and then got rabies.
As for coyotes, there is exactly ONE fatal attack on a child and ONE on an adult. Non-fatal bites to kids from coyotes seem to be around one a year.
Dogs, pools, cars, and humans are vastly more dangerous to kids than every wild canine in North America.

Trump Calls for Termination of Constitution Except Fifth Amendment​

undefined

By Andy Borowitz
December 5, 2022
Trump with his arms outstretched on either side

Photograph by Joe Raedle / Getty

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump clarified his call for the termination of the United States Constitution by indicating that he would abolish the entire document except for the Fifth Amendment.
“I haven’t read the Constitution, but, from what I’ve been told, most of it is a waste of paper, quite frankly,” he told the One America News Network. “The Fifth Amendment is the only part worth saving.”
VIDEO FROM THE NEW YORKER
Jerrod Carmichael Searches for Hard Truths Through Comedy

Trump said that the Fifth Amendment was “maybe the most beautiful amendment ever written,” and noted that he had used it “many, many times.”
“When I left office, I took a lot of documents with me, but I had no interest in taking the Constitution,” he said. “If I could have cut the Fifth Amendment out of the Constitution and put it in my pocket, I would have done that, but the rest of it was written by a bunch of dummies. A bunch of dummies.”
Republican leaders were noticeably silent on the former President’s latest remarks, except for Representative Kevin McCarthy, who said, “Hunter Biden’s laptop.”

Mike in Seattle

Super Anarchist
Latte land
, interesting responses to my #557 news bit.

anaconda ate a woman
domestic dogs
Two red herring whatabouts

, by the way Kent, wolves kill domestic dogs regularly

A coyote dragging off an un-attended toddler
Blame the parents.

, from the article
,,, they had just arrived home from preschool and taken their daughter out of her car seat while parked in front of their home.

As they collected her toys inside the car, a coyote is seen quickly running towards the toddler ,,,

, and after some hysteric red herring about the constiution
It is safe to assume that's why Mike posted this story here in the Looming Civil War thread.
, made an ass out of yourself again,

, to be precise,
Yup. Typically the city folk think they know what's best for the "simple" rural folk. And the rural folk just want to be left the fuck alone.
Jeff's premise is being repeatly validated

City people think wolves are "good" and outvote the country people by around 8 to 1 to force wolves on the country people.

, and then _look away_ as ranchers and small hobby ranchers see their livestock decimated.

, maybe we should transplant packs of wolves into the city parks.

We should transplant packs of wolves into the city parks.

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about

Blame the parents.

, from the article

, to be precise,

Jeff's premise is shit. The rural Christian Nationalists are forcing their Sharia laws and views on the rest of us. How many election deniers are there in Chicago actively working to undermine democracy? Because from what I can tell it's rural folk in Cochise County, for example, that are doing it.

How about this urbanite:

Gov. Kevin Stitt is under fire from local and national individuals and groups for saying that he has claimed "every square inch" of Oklahoma for Jesus.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Wolves really do NOT give a rats ass about Christian Nationalism, and their "religious belief" is simply finding something that can not run very fast

So if that's the case, and wolves are a force of nature, why shouldn't we blame the dumbfuck parents for leaving their dumbfuck toddler unattended? Is rural America supposed to be some kind of safe space for dumbfucks?

Dumbfuck DNA got improved slightly and wolf got a meal. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
The 1st is gone, book burning? 1938 Germany

'Shut down...by force': Michigan GOP official calls for aggressive closure of public library over LGBTQ books​

what about 2A, a Dictators doesn't want guns in the hands of his foe's

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris

Blame the parents.

, from the article

, to be precise,

What's with the right and your hard-on for wolves? I know it's just a talking point your leaders have groomed you to repeat, but it is weird.

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
If the RWNJ's ever get control of the US government and start dismantling democracy, and the centre/left start making noises about insurrection, the 2A will be gone before you can say "Clarence Thomas".

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Meaningful? I don't know, but we either have copycats or a problem.

Attacks on grid infrastructure in 4 states raise alarm​

Shootings at two electric substations in North Carolina last weekend are among the numerous threats posed to U.S. electric infrastructure since mid-October, raising questions about whether such incidents are on the rise.

Concerns grew further after Duke Energy Corp. reported gunfire near its Wateree Hydro station in Ridgeway, S.C., on Wednesday — several days after gunshots severely damaged two substations the company operates in Moore County, N.C. (Energywire, Dec. 7).

The incidents in the Carolinas followed attacks at six substations in Oregon and Washington in October and November. Local news outlets reported on those events this week. Grid security experts said it’s too early to tell whether the incidents were related or unusual in number, but said they showcase a need for the energy industry to be vigilant and prepared.

https://www.eenews.net/articles/attacks-on-grid-infrastructure-in-4-states-raise-alarm/