Royal White - 19:44:06

Royal Orange - 19:45:54

Claude says:

Whike.com - 19:49:59

Magic Marine - 19:50:23

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
They're all jumping in the hotel pool with their gear on, laughing like hell. Vids almost up, light completely gone.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Not sure what's going on right now - not enough light to see shit, but someone posted a nice video of the Hollywood finish two days ago on YouTube. Check it:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Goddamn every sailor in the place is watching videos, because my upload went from 140 kb/s to 20 kb/s. That's fast to diiirt slow!

MauganTornado

Super Anarchist
Hahaha I'm one of them!

Dude, this is incredible! I finally had a spare moment to sit down and crack open a laptop to see what you've been up to.

Fantastic. Kite worked better today.. Tends to work better when its not coming unglued at the seams.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Glad you had a better day, mate. Sorry I didn't catch your finish from up here on the 6th floor, but damn it's nice to get away from all your stinky clothes!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Nope, it was blazing fast about 4 hours ago - at least, compared to the rest of the trip's stops.

Breeze building nicely here on the porch.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
I have not gone to sleep yet. Fuck me.

It is HOT. There is NO WIND. Mer passed out at 6:30. I am going to take a nap for an hour and then go shoot boats. Someone wake me.

Pete Pollard

Super Anarchist
Any chance of an interview with Seacats White? Two really nice guys gettin' beat up by Ol' man Tybee. Good on you fellas! You're a hell of a lot tougher than I am.

Great coverage. The "lingering death" finishes are captivating. There are all sorts of stories about cats being destroyed there, in similar conditions. Years ago there was a black H18 magnum that just got pulverized! The owner spent an hour or so picking pieces out of the surf!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
4 boats washed back on the beach, 2 w possible rudder damage, 4 more still can't get out of the breakers, and 15 minutes after the start are almost 3/4 mile down the beach, still getting pummeled by the surf. Once again, no breeze at the start! Vids loading...

T-Yacht

O2878
4 boats washed back on the beach, 2 w possible rudder damage, 4 more still can't get out of the breakers, and 15 minutes after the start are almost 3/4 mile down the beach, still getting pummeled by the surf. Once again, no breeze at the start! Vids loading...

CLEAN, Which boats?

Any idea?

MR.CLEAN

Not here
TVS 3 (Brad and Don) and the boat that is sponsored by Kokotat, not sure who it is and can't tell from here. Everyone else making their way to the north.

MSG

Super Anarchist
Voorheesville,NY
Clean. You are going to love the 8am start tomorrow.... :lol:

2 boats left on the beach, both with rudder damage. One rudder cracked about 2/3rds of the way down.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-Yacht

O2878
Thanks. Great coverage, hopefully your doings will bring this race into at least the general sailing public eye and get more people interested.

..and go Accelerated Chaos.

-Nathan

MSG

Super Anarchist
Voorheesville,NY
There were quite a few spectators on the beach this morning, lots of questions being asked and answered about what the Tybee 500 is. It is really spectacular to watch these boats try to move through that surf.

Latest posts