The November 2022 election

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Because he has no ability to formulate his own thoughts. He just repeats what he’s been told to think.

2D650305-617E-419C-A791-AE971F034C40.jpeg

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The will of a minority was overturned... but that's how voting works. Get more votes, win the election. No ballot stuffing or vote switching, just more people liked Biden than Trump. Millions more.
Unfair. SO Unfair. Just ask people who were crowing about librul tears after the 2016 election.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
The will of the people was overturned in 2020 &2022 via Dem ballot stuffing and electronic vote switching

I guess all the Republican-appointed vote fraud busters are actually far-left activists helping with the cover-up of the Big Overthrow

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Unfair. SO Unfair. Just ask people who were crowing about librul tears after the 2016 election.
I sure don't remember any of us dems whining like a little bitch along the lines of V3 about the election results. I remember discussions over the frustrations regarding the Electoral College system, but none rose to the whiny bitch comments of V3. I guess republicans are just emotionally high strung.

veni vidi vici

I guess all the Republican-appointed vote fraud busters are actually far-left activists helping with the cover-up of the Big Overthrow
Yeah.. the cover up has been working.
It’ll be a dramatic difference when veritable voter ID and voting rolls are synchronized.
Facial scan linked to one ballot issued.
Paper ballots marked with ink
One ballot One vote

veni vidi vici

I sure don't remember any of us dems whining like a little bitch along the lines of V3 about the election results. I remember discussions over the frustrations regarding the Electoral College system, but none rose to the whiny bitch comments of V3. I guess republicans are just emotionally high strung.
Apples and oranges
Two completely different subjects

Latest posts