the return of lia

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
lovely-lia-1024x768.jpg

I have known Lia Ditton for 14 years, during which time we followed her offshore sailing efforts, often wrote for SA, and she even raced with me on the Original Anarchy!

How cool is it then to know that Lia is going to race with us on A4 this weekend in dago! Super excited to see her again and I hope I don't suck too much while racing...!

Since most of Lia's photos are of her rowing, I grabbed this sailing shot from of a nubile Lia at the helm of an Antrim trimaran from FitWild.

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
JFC, I was right on with my sarcastic predictions, from the other lunatics thread:

View attachment 299831

And a first time in years, that may have to do with getting over Scot, and now cuddling up to him again, who knows?
But serioisly Scot, you started an earlier thread that on a very personal level has become a complete train wreck. And now you start another one, in complete ignorance.

Unless you are in dire need of more clicks, I would recommend you now delete this thread before it is too late. We do sympathise with your personal trauma, but this is not the way to get over it.

Before you "fall" of the dock again, I would strongly recommend you get some professional help, do it, both of you !

PS, are Clean and Jenny crewing for you two ?

Last edited by a moderator:

mad

Super Anarchist
JFC, I was right on with my sarcastic predictions, from the other lunatics thread:

But serioisly Scot, you started an earlier thread that on a very personal level has become a complete train wreck. And now you start another one, in complete ignorance.

Unless you are in dire need of more clicks, I would recommend you now delete this thread before it is too late. We do sympathise with your personal trauma, but this is not the way to get over it.

Before you "fall" of the dock again, I would strongly recommend you get some professional help, do it, both of you !

PS, are Clean and Jenny crewing for you two ?
Any bets on the Lia sock being owned by somebody else now? 

Albatros

Super Anarchist
the term of clickbait has never been used and examplified to a T like here and now, congratulations ... guilty as I stand for clicking and being baited

Icedtea

Super Anarchist
This whole saga went off the deep end a while ago. 

The sensible thing to do would be shut down these two threads. There's sensible, and actually doing it though.