The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
11265083_10205052983778844_1980847206085563701_n.jpg

Dog

Super Anarchist
Google southern strategy.
Can you cite for us any racist policies advanced by the Republican party remotely equivalent to the Democratic party's segregationalist bullshit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog

Super Anarchist

slatfatf

Super Anarchist
@ gov - if that woman does say she's uncomfortable with a biological man in the woman's locker room, what accommodation would/should we give her? A private shower? What if she refuses just as the tranny boy refuses to use a separate shower?

Do we boot her out of her own locker room, suck it up and say to go to class sweaty and you can damn well shower when you get home?

Its that what you're saying?
Neither seems like a very nice solution

Bear in mind, I believe you are asking for a detailed solution to an extremely unlikely hypothetical.

You are suggesting some female is going to claim a need for access to a solution to a problem

I don't believe will ever exist.

"There is a person in the locker room I would like to use whose presence violates my freedom. "

"How does this person's presence violate your freedom"

"The person has a dangly thing between the legs."

"And?"

"?????? OK.... I can't fill in this part because I have no idea why anyone would possibly give a rat's parootie about a dangly thing hanging off a person who is in every other way playing the time of a female

So, I have no idea what accommodations such a person might need.

She might be grossed out, frightened, amazed, jealous, turned on, revolted...

I don't have Ny idea what the hypothetical petitioner wants, needs, or any way to predict what might be fair.

I can guarantee this. If I were a teacher or administrator T her school Snd confronted with this situation, I would sit down and chat with the petitioner and do my very best to serve her needs.

In fact, I am fully confident I could work with her to absolutely solve the problem in a way she would find acceptable
But yet the trannies could not be accommodated in any way they would find acceptable other than to force all the other girls to shower with him?

By your reasoning above, gov, if you claim it would be unfathomable that a girl would have a problem with a "girl" with dangly bits showering next to her - why then would a tranny "girl" have a problem going into a men's room? Does (s)he also not want to have to be exposed to dangly bits in the shower room too? Seems like an amazing double standard you are building here.

Think about that.....

You are missing a crucial difference. The cisgender female who feels uncomfortable is an ignorant bigot, the transexual who feels uncomfortable is a victim. It is not open for discussion, as evidenced by this thread.
You are missing a crucial difference.

The transgender woman who is forced to use a men's room is quite likely to get the shit beat out of her by a bunch of mouth breathing goobers.

A transgender man forced to use a ladies room is going to get the cops called on him and get arrested, because he is is complying with the law that says he has to piss where his genes say.

This is a transgender man, genetically female, in the ladies room he is being forced to use:

michaelopen-6ce7f93f442d94a2f7e0f827caf4ee96.jpg

How do you think that's going to go over?

The reverse is with transgender woman. They look as female as this guy looks male. And these laws will send them into the men's room. Where they will get harmed.

That might be relevant if I had ever said that a transgender should not use a bathroom they identify with, particularly if they appear to everyone around them as the gender they identify with. The post was dealing with cases of common shower and changing areas when the transgender has not fully transitioned and has all the genitals and some or all the appearance of the opposite gender they identify with. When someone recognizes they are transgender and begins to transition, it is just that, the beginning of a transition. I have never disputed that there is an end point of that transition, but for some reason there are a whole pile of people who refuse to recognize that it is not a binary event, but a process. What the feds have done is prevent local districts from using common sense to try and find the best solution they can for the transgender and the rest of the school community as a whole during various points along that transition.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Google southern strategy.
Dog and Nanny have never heard of it, so it never happened. Perception trumps reality.....
We blew that myth out of the water a long time ago. Right up there with the one about how after 200 years of racism in the democrat party all the racists suddenly became Republicans, or some shit. Like MLK died and went to democrat heaven.

You got the first two words right. The rest is ignorant of the historical record, not the least of which is the party of the President who signed the Civil Rights Act, and his prescient post-signing comment "we've lost the south for a generation." He missed by a few generations, because racists remember who betrayed them. Old southern democRATS were the racists to that point. Guys like Strom Thurmond, who switched in Sept. 64, by coincidence. Why did Strom Thurmond switch parties in 64? The CVA was the turning point. Be proud of it, don't run and hide from it. THat's what Trumpism is all about. Be proud of the bigotry. Stand tall and yell it, don't cower behind Dog's plausible deniability.

Speaking of your Messiah, he is on the correct side of the transgender potty issue.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Not all Republicans are racist. For those who aren't, the presumptive nominee is a problem. Witness Mitt Rimney.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Not all Republicans are racist. For those who aren't, the presumptive nominee is a problem. Witness Mitt Rimney.
Trump is #1 with racists. He is their man. Love, love love him. He says what they want to hear. Its refreshing.

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
@ gov - if that woman does say she's uncomfortable with a biological man in the woman's locker room, what accommodation would/should we give her? A private shower? What if she refuses just as the tranny boy refuses to use a separate shower?

Do we boot her out of her own locker room, suck it up and say to go to class sweaty and you can damn well shower when you get home?

Its that what you're saying?
Neither seems like a very nice solution

Bear in mind, I believe you are asking for a detailed solution to an extremely unlikely hypothetical.

You are suggesting some female is going to claim a need for access to a solution to a problem

I don't believe will ever exist.

"There is a person in the locker room I would like to use whose presence violates my freedom. "

"How does this person's presence violate your freedom"

"The person has a dangly thing between the legs."

"And?"

"?????? OK.... I can't fill in this part because I have no idea why anyone would possibly give a rat's parootie about a dangly thing hanging off a person who is in every other way playing the time of a female

So, I have no idea what accommodations such a person might need.

She might be grossed out, frightened, amazed, jealous, turned on, revolted...

I don't have Ny idea what the hypothetical petitioner wants, needs, or any way to predict what might be fair.

I can guarantee this. If I were a teacher or administrator T her school Snd confronted with this situation, I would sit down and chat with the petitioner and do my very best to serve her needs.

In fact, I am fully confident I could work with her to absolutely solve the problem in a way she would find acceptable
But yet the trannies could not be accommodated in any way they would find acceptable other than to force all the other girls to shower with him?

By your reasoning above, gov, if you claim it would be unfathomable that a girl would have a problem with a "girl" with dangly bits showering next to her - why then would a tranny "girl" have a problem going into a men's room? Does (s)he also not want to have to be exposed to dangly bits in the shower room too? Seems like an amazing double standard you are building here.

Think about that.....
You are missing a crucial difference. The cisgender female who feels uncomfortable is an ignorant bigot, the transexual who feels uncomfortable is a victim. It is not open for discussion, as evidenced by this thread.
You are missing a crucial difference.

The transgender woman who is forced to use a men's room is quite likely to get the shit beat out of her by a bunch of mouth breathing goobers.

A transgender man forced to use a ladies room is going to get the cops called on him and get arrested, because he is is complying with the law that says he has to piss where his genes say.

This is a transgender man, genetically female, in the ladies room he is being forced to use:

michaelopen-6ce7f93f442d94a2f7e0f827caf4ee96.jpg

How do you think that's going to go over?

The reverse is with transgender woman. They look as female as this guy looks male. And these laws will send them into the men's room. Where they will get harmed.
What is your cite for that?

Who did the genital check? Do you actually know of any bathrooms anywhere where genital checks are made or are you pulling stuff out of your ass again?

nannygovtsucks

Super Anarchist
Actual Civil Rights Leader BLASTS Obama Admin over Transgender Bathroom ‘Civil Rights’ Comparison

Recently, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch compared HB2 to Jim Crow. Jim Crow laws were put into place to keep an entire race positioned as second-class citizens. HB2 simply says that men and women should use the restroom of their biological sex in government buildings and schools. This comparison is highly offensive and utterly disrespectful to those families and individuals who have shed blood and lost lives to advance the cause of civil rights. I take this as a personal slap in the face because I was an active participant in the civil rights movement.

During the Jim Crow Era, we stared down the nozzle of firehoses, felt the piercing bite of police dogs, dangled from trees after being strung up by an angry mob, all because of the color of our skin. Our businesses were burned, churches bombed, communities destroyed, all because of the color of our skin. We had to drink at separate water fountains, shop at different stores and even had to sit at the back of the bus, all because of the color of our skin. All this and more took place after enduring 400 years of arguably the most heinous crime in history – slavery.

Loretta Lynch’s political pandering to arouse African American interest in what has been proven to be lukewarm support for the supposed Democratic presidential candidate is an obvious attempt to elicit an emotional response. You cannot pimp the civil rights movement.

Yep.

boy-or-girl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: