The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
What cases of discrimination can you show that was happening in CLT to prompt this measure?

Remember that the bar YOU and Rzr set was that this had to be actually happening in the real world before politicians were allowed to act and pass laws. Just saying.
See post 571. Discrimination was legal in Charlotte. Why would there be a record of it? The justification for adding categories to the Charlotte NDO was as stated above, it's good for business.
Malarky! If tranny discrimination was happening in an LGBT friendly town like CLT, it would have been know and reported. CLT pushed their law only because they could and wanted to push their shit onto the rest of the country. The NC legislature said NFW.

I was seriously under the impression that your bar for enacting legislation was that there had to be an actual injustice that needed fixing. That's what you've been saying this entire thread. Now you're changing your tune and saying that it was justified because something might or might not have happened. Sounds a lot like the dog/plame standard you continually rail against......
So you are not reading what I write, or the links that I post. The link explained quite clearly why Charlotte enacted the ordinance. It was good for business, to attract the best and brightest talent, to add gender expression, gender identity, sexual preference and marital status to the pre-existing discrimination ordinance. What would you want to see from a local ordinance that takes nothing away from anyone, but protects local citizens and lets big business know that they don't have to fear any backwards backwoods regulations? The Charlotte folks cited studies to support their argument in favor of attracting business. The legislation from the state was directed at what might happen in a bathroom if some transgender person decided to act out on perverted thoughts, yet nobody can provide an example of it happening. One was enacted to attract business, the other was enacted to attract ignorance and fear.
I don't expect you to get this far into this post, but I'm not going to keep repeating stuff just because you refuse to read it.
II thought one was enacted to stop men from using the ladies room.

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
What cases of discrimination can you show that was happening in CLT to prompt this measure?

Remember that the bar YOU and Rzr set was that this had to be actually happening in the real world before politicians were allowed to act and pass laws. Just saying.
See post 571. Discrimination was legal in Charlotte. Why would there be a record of it? The justification for adding categories to the Charlotte NDO was as stated above, it's good for business.
Malarky! If tranny discrimination was happening in an LGBT friendly town like CLT, it would have been know and reported. CLT pushed their law only because they could and wanted to push their shit onto the rest of the country. The NC legislature said NFW.

I was seriously under the impression that your bar for enacting legislation was that there had to be an actual injustice that needed fixing. That's what you've been saying this entire thread. Now you're changing your tune and saying that it was justified because something might or might not have happened. Sounds a lot like the dog/plame standard you continually rail against......
So you are not reading what I write, or the links that I post. The link explained quite clearly why Charlotte enacted the ordinance. It was good for business, to attract the best and brightest talent, to add gender expression, gender identity, sexual preference and marital status to the pre-existing discrimination ordinance. What would you want to see from a local ordinance that takes nothing away from anyone, but protects local citizens and lets big business know that they don't have to fear any backwards backwoods regulations? The Charlotte folks cited studies to support their argument in favor of attracting business. The legislation from the state was directed at what might happen in a bathroom if some transgender person decided to act out on perverted thoughts, yet nobody can provide an example of it happening. One was enacted to attract business, the other was enacted to attract ignorance and fear.

I don't expect you to get this far into this post, but I'm not going to keep repeating stuff just because you refuse to read it.
Hmmmmm, looks like the survey cited as proof was headed by the LGBT Chamber of Commerce (I wonder how they exist is such a backward state as NC) and the head of that was a convicted sex offender. Of course, it was an adult male preying on a boy so it doesn't reflect on the transgender community.

G

One thing that's been niggling at me for a while is the whole issue of a female who ID's as male - where does he/she got to shit, shower and shave? The excuse for why its important to have a chick with a penis go pee and shower in the girls room is because its safer for them, as they are less likely to get the shit beat out of them. But none of you think the chick who thinks she's a dude is not going to face the same issue in the guy's room? I would think you've just made the situation worse by putting a "dude" with a vagina naked in a room full of naked guys. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

So what then if the dude with a vajayjay feels uncomfortable in both the men's and women's shower/locker?

G

I've read it. I just don't buy it. CLT wasn't having any issues attracting business.

Last edited:

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

I've read it. I just don't buy it. CLT wasn't having any issues attracting business.
Sol must think Charlotte and NC are pretty backward places, Well, except for all the first rate Universities, Research Triangle and the compelling need for bathroom recognition in Charlotte.

Oh, and if you don't agree with him and parrot it back correctly you are trying to change the subject.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
One thing that's been niggling at me for a while is the whole issue of a female who ID's as male - where does he/she got to shit, shower and shave? The excuse for why its important to have a chick with a penis go pee and shower in the girls room is because its safer for them, as they are less likely to get the shit beat out of them. But none of you think the chick who thinks she's a dude is not going to face the same issue in the guy's room? I would think you've just made the situation worse by putting a "dude" with a vagina naked in a room full of naked guys. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

So what then if the dude with a vajayjay feels uncomfortable in both the men's and women's shower/locker?
Why don't we let them decide? Why do you want nanny government to tell people where to shit?

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

Why don't we let them decide? Why do you want nanny government to tell people where to shit?
They've been doing that for about the last 200K years. Why did they suddenly need special attention in Charlotte?

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist

They've been doing that for about the last 200K years. Why did they suddenly need special attention in Charlotte?
I don't know, but you nanny government suckers sure had to nip it in the bud.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

How are they doing now?

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
not for nothing but;

Was at the Kentucky Derby and the line for the ladies room was a mile long,

So some women opted to used the men's room,

One attractive young woman ask me to taker her in, She used a stall did her business and left,

Over seas in Japan there one bathroom for all, so be it>

You read stories off white male coaches preying on boys at schools

and what about priests going after little boys

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-hastert-misconduct-20150529-story.html

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert accused of hiding sex abuse of former student

G

How are they doing now?
Not good. I have said from the beginning that the NC Legislature went overboard. But so did CLT. I maintain they did it for nothing more than to advance an aggressive lgbT agenda since the gays already got their wish and they didn't want to be left out. This is how it starts..... have a sympathetic local community here and there pass laws that can then be used as examples in future court cases where they then go them push it on non-sympathetic communities and states. They know they don't have a leg to stand on unless they plant some seeds and get some roots laid down first. I think the T's misjudged and went too far too fast and they are going to get hit with a backlash. And obama stepping on his dick and jumping in headlong hurt their cause even worse. It probably was a non-issue in most places and not even in anyone's minds until he made it a federal case.

Thanks obama!

G

So you're in agreement that straight men can use a ladies restroom and shower facilities then if they decide that's what they want, right?

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

I don't know, but you nanny government suckers sure had to nip it in the bud.
We didn't need the whiner appeasing Charlotte law in the first place. Setting one aside and reinforcing the existing state law seems adequate.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas

I doubt such a person has any problem in the men's s locker room.

I see the guys looking at her/him with curiosity but I see the "guy" look and behavior as removing any sexuality or interest for the other guys.

As men generally don't grab anybody and rape them (and would certainly intervene in most cases) I see problems only when the guy/ girl happens to be alone in the facility with an opportunistic psychopath.

Charlie might have a cunt and even a great pair of boobs but all the other guys in the locker room just played football with Charlie and have known for years Charlie is a woman who thinks she is a man.

How do you envision your hypothetical problem developing and running its course??

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA

I doubt such a person has any problem in the men's s locker room.

I see the guys looking at her/him with curiosity but I see the "guy" look and behavior as removing any sexuality or interest for the other guys.

As men generally don't grab anybody and rape them (and would certainly intervene in most cases) I see problems only when the guy/ girl happens to be alone in the facility with an opportunistic psychopath.

Charlie might have a cunt and even a great pair of boobs but all the other guys in the locker room just played football with Charlie and have known for years Charlie is a woman who thinks she is a man.

How do you envision your hypothetical problem developing and running its course??
Does your real name happen to be Charlie?

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas

So you're in agreement that straight men can use a ladies restroom and shower facilities then if they decide that's what they want, right?
Have you EVER met a male who identifies as female??

As much as most of us guys would love to grab a lawn chair and six pack and go sit down by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader's shower room, absolutely nobody is suggesting this should be an available option for grizzly old hairy guys.

The access thing is about those wimpy dress and pantyhose wearing made up

fairies who must of us would never suspect to to be men.

Big hands... Adam's Apple ?

OK maybe we might notice if we were told to look

You guys are really wound up about something that simply isn't happening and Wong be happening

But do call me when I can set up

My lawn chair at the Victoria's Secret shower!!!

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

Have you EVER met a male who identifies as female??
As much as most of us guys would love to grab a lawn chair and six pack and go sit down by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader's shower room, absolutely nobody is suggesting this should be an available option for grizzly old hairy guys.

The access thing is about those wimpy dress and pantyhose wearing made up

fairies who must of us would never suspect to to be men.

Big hands... Adam's Apple ?

OK maybe we might notice if we were told to look

You guys are really wound up about something that simply isn't happening and Wong be happening

But do call me when I can set up

My lawn chair at the Victoria's Secret shower!!!
Gouv, these guys all think that defecating is somehow sexual. There's no reaching these boys.

nannygovtsucks

Super Anarchist
Man-Bun-copy.jpg

Latest posts