The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

G

One thing that's been niggling at me for a while is the whole issue of a female who ID's as male - where does he/she got to shit, shower and shave? The excuse for why its important to have a chick with a penis go pee and shower in the girls room is because its safer for them, as they are less likely to get the shit beat out of them. But none of you think the chick who thinks she's a dude is not going to face the same issue in the guy's room? I would think you've just made the situation worse by putting a "dude" with a vagina naked in a room full of naked guys. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

So what then if the dude with a vajayjay feels uncomfortable in both the men's and women's shower/locker?
Why don't we let them decide? Why do you want nanny government to tell people where to shit?
So you're in agreement that straight men can use a ladies restroom and shower facilities then if they decide that's what they want, right?
Have you EVER met a male who identifies as female??
As much as most of us guys would love to grab a lawn chair and six pack and go sit down by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader's shower room, absolutely nobody is suggesting this should be an available option for grizzly old hairy guys.

The access thing is about those wimpy dress and pantyhose wearing made up

fairies who must of us would never suspect to to be men.

Big hands... Adam's Apple ?

OK maybe we might notice if we were told to look

You guys are really wound up about something that simply isn't happening and Wong be happening

But do call me when I can set up

My lawn chair at the Victoria's Secret shower!!!
Gouv, these guys all think that defecating is somehow sexual. There's no reaching these boys.
Keep up. We are talking about the shower room. Do you routinely shit in the shower?

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
One thing that's been niggling at me for a while is the whole issue of a female who ID's as male - where does he/she got to shit, shower and shave? The excuse for why its important to have a chick with a penis go pee and shower in the girls room is because its safer for them, as they are less likely to get the shit beat out of them. But none of you think the chick who thinks she's a dude is not going to face the same issue in the guy's room? I would think you've just made the situation worse by putting a "dude" with a vagina naked in a room full of naked guys. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

So what then if the dude with a vajayjay feels uncomfortable in both the men's and women's shower/locker?
Why don't we let them decide? Why do you want nanny government to tell people where to shit?
So you're in agreement that straight men can use a ladies restroom and shower facilities then if they decide that's what they want, right?
As much as most of us guys would love to grab a lawn chair and six pack and go sit down by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader's shower room, absolutely nobody is suggesting this should be an available option for grizzly old hairy guys.

You guys are really wound up about something that simply isn't happening and Wong be happening

Gouv, these guys all think that defecating is somehow sexual. There's no reaching these boys.
Keep up. We are talking about the shower room. Do you routinely shit in the shower?

Do.... How does your hypothetical dangerous guy in the shower play out.

How does he convince people he is a trans woman?

Who does he assault?

G

Gov, serious question - why not? Are you saying that a tranny can only be a legit tranny if they wear makeup and wigs and pantyhose??? This whole issue is what they "feel" like inside - not how they dress on the outside. I'm sure there are some transgender males who still outwardly don't dress or act overly feminine. Besides, who are we to tell a tranny how to dress and act.

The whole premise of the argument for allowing trannies to use the facility of their choice is that we would otherwise need a "dick police" at the door to screen who enters which room. Now you are suggesting the same thing - but instead a "pantyhose police" at the door to screen you for sufficient feminine qualities before you can enter. I'd bet there are some straight butch females who would have an issue with that.

If you, as a grizzly old fat guy, says you ID as female and want to go shower with the girls - who the fuck are we to judge otherwise???

Gouvernail

Austin Texas
If that situation EVER arises, I will be happy to help you through it.

Trans girls live as girls.

It really IS that simple

Honestly

NOBODY has ever decided to dress up as a man and grow a beard in an effort to live as a girl.

And

No woman has decided to slap on sone high heels and a dress and bra and makeup to try to live as a man.

I know you love a good argument but this isn't one

Gouvernail

Austin Texas
I only know three trans girls but it seems pretty damned obvious that guys who want to live as girls so bad they actually do it...

Live as girls

G

I only know three trans girls but it seems pretty damned obvious that guys who want to live as girls so bad they actually do it...

Live as girls
Ah, so the criteria now is "live as girls". The goalposts are moving. Originally it was self-identify as girls. I think those are two totally different things. I was listening to a news piece recently on this biological boy who feels like a girl and "lives" as a girl. I think he is 8 or 9, IIRC. Sometimes he wears dresses and is girly. Other times he/she dresses like a boy and does boy things. He still feels and IDs as a girl but doesn't always dress like a girl. How are you going to tell which one (s)he is at any given moment?

I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative, but its not as clear cut as you think it is and furthermore - the new laws essentially will take the right to question any one's right to use either bathroom for any reason.

How long do they have to "live as a girl" before they can legitimately be called a girl? A year? A Month? Yesterday? Do I need to show a certificate first from the LGBTQP society before I get to shower with the USC Song Girls squad? Do I get a coin like in AA that says: " 1 year Tranny"?

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist

I think people should use the restroom they are most comfortable using.

You never got back to us to say if its OK to dangle your dick in front of a boy. Well?

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA
Thanks, penis ed... Personally, I feel most comfortable in the women's toilet. In general, it's cleaner, and it's a great place to meet naked women.. :D

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Thanks, penis ed... Personally, I feel most comfortable in the women's toilet. In general, it's cleaner, and it's a great place to meet naked women.. :D
How's that working out for you?

Women get naked in public restrooms? I've never seen a grown man naked in a restroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
So women taking a shit like to get hit on? Who knew?

Still imagining impossible scenarios?

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA
Nope, mostly just masturbate while fantasizing about 5-year-olds but that's perfectly normal just ask our resident expert soak_ed.. <_<

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois

So what's to stop a grizzly haired old man from using the ladies facilities?

Gouvernail

Austin Texas

Live as girls
Ah, so the criteria now is "live as girls". The goalposts are moving. Originally it was self-identify as girls. I think those are two totally different things. I was listening to a news piece recently on this biological boy who feels like a girl and "lives" as a girl. I think he is 8 or 9, IIRC. Sometimes he wears dresses and is girly. Other times he/she dresses like a boy and does boy things. He still feels and IDs as a girl but doesn't always dress like a girl. How are you going to tell which one (s)he is at any given moment?

I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative, but its not as clear cut as you think it is and furthermore - the new laws essentially will take the right to question any one's right to use either bathroom for any reason.

How long do they have to "live as a girl" before they can legitimately be called a girl? A year? A Month? Yesterday? Do I need to show a certificate first from the LGBTQP society before I get to shower with the USC Song Girls squad? Do I get a coin like in AA that says: " 1 year Tranny"?
I suppose yourvexampkenowrson showers with girls on girl days and with guys in guy days.
I see no problem with that

Once again.

Write up a play by play of how your vision plays out and describe who has problems with it and how those problems come up

-----

Example:

I see the girls interacting with John / Jane in your latest example as saying things like:

"John thinks he is Jane today. What a mess he is."

"Marcie just deals with him like he's normal"

"I think he's just gross"

"I feel bad for him."

"He is just so weird"

"He acts more like a girl than Nancy does"

"Lesbians bother me more than he does"

"Do you suppose he can get a hardon?"

"I can't even look at him her whatever"

What I do not envision:

"EEEEK!! He has a penis!! Help!! Help!! Save me!!!!"

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Trump has the right answer to this. Build them their own toilets and get the tranny's to pay for it.