The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

G

Still imagining impossible scenarios?
What's impossible about it?

Let me ask this question another way..... under the new federal guidelines re: Title IX in schools - is there anything that would prevent a male from showering in and with the girls in the girls locker room or taking a shit in their bathroom? If so, what is it legally and why would it be wrong?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Still imagining impossible scenarios?
What's impossible about it?

Let me ask this question another way..... under the new federal guidelines re: Title IX in schools - is there anything that would prevent a male from showering in and with the girls in the girls locker room or taking a shit in their bathroom? If so, what is it legally and why would it be wrong?
Why don't we see if it happens. Or you can imagine some outrage.

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA
Nope, mostly just masturbate while fantasizing about 5-year-olds but that's perfectly normal just ask our resident expert soak_ed.. <_<
That's some thin ice there. Nice skating.
He'll just pull another sock out of the drawer and get started on getting closer and closer to the forbidden topic, until it happens again.
Get a grip.. This is the post I was referring to. Indeed, I was in no way insinuating the fat ass is a pedophile..

Indeed. Pedophilia is defined as an adult having a preference for prepubescent children, that is children that haven't reached puberty. It is the lack of secondary sex characteristics, no breasts, pubic hair, etc. that is the attraction to pedophiles. Adults that have a preference for middle to late teens, age 15-19 is called Ephebophilia. Years ago it was classified as a psychiatric disorder but it was removed from that category some time ago because teens that age are often very adult in their appearance and the attraction is often normal. If the preference is for pubescent children up to the middle teen years, usually ages 11-14 it is called Hebephilia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
I only know three trans girls but it seems pretty damned obvious that guys who want to live as girls so bad they actually do it...

Live as girls
Ah, so the criteria now is "live as girls". The goalposts are moving. Originally it was self-identify as girls. I think those are two totally different things. I was listening to a news piece recently on this biological boy who feels like a girl and "lives" as a girl. I think he is 8 or 9, IIRC. Sometimes he wears dresses and is girly. Other times he/she dresses like a boy and does boy things. He still feels and IDs as a girl but doesn't always dress like a girl. How are you going to tell which one (s)he is at any given moment?

I'm honestly not trying to be argumentative, but its not as clear cut as you think it is and furthermore - the new laws essentially will take the right to question any one's right to use either bathroom for any reason.

How long do they have to "live as a girl" before they can legitimately be called a girl? A year? A Month? Yesterday? Do I need to show a certificate first from the LGBTQP society before I get to shower with the USC Song Girls squad? Do I get a coin like in AA that says: " 1 year Tranny"?
I suppose yourvexampkenowrson showers with girls on girl days and with guys in guy days.
I see no problem with that

Once again.

Write up a play by play of how your vision plays out and describe who has problems with it and how those problems come up

-----

Example:

I see the girls interacting with John / Jane in your latest example as saying things like:

"John thinks he is Jane today. What a mess he is."

"Marcie just deals with him like he's normal"

"I think he's just gross"

"I feel bad for him."

"He is just so weird"

"He acts more like a girl than Nancy does"

"Lesbians bother me more than he does"

"Do you suppose he can get a hardon?"

"I can't even look at him her whatever"

What I do not envision:

"EEEEK!! He has a penis!! Help!! Help!! Save me!!!!"
What I envision:

" Dad, they made me take my clothes off and take a shower with a boy today. Please don't make me go back there again!"

"Dad, there was a creepy man in there (public restroom). I'm scared. Can we go home home now? Please?!"

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
What I envision:

" Dad, they made me take my clothes off and take a shower with a boy today. Please don't make me go back there again!"

"Dad, there was a creepy man in there (public restroom). I'm scared. Can we go home home now? Please?!"
Your first statement is absolutely bogus. Nobody is forcing anyone to take their clothes off. I wouldn't even call that a straw man because at least straw has some substance.

The second statement can happen regardless of bathroom police.

So what is your point?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
What I envision:

Your first statement is absolutely bogus. Nobody is forcing anyone to take their clothes off. I wouldn't even call that a straw man because at least straw has some substance.

The second statement can happen regardless of bathroom police.

So what is your point?
He's Skeered.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Holy Shit! Just saw my first tranny walking out of the girlz bathroom. S/he kinda looked like Tilda Swinton.

I didn't hear any screaming from in there.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
What I envision:

I don't buy your hypothetical as realistic.

I am trying to discuss this and you have given some information so here is my response::

I believe

#1 would be

That wire do who thinks he is a girl showered with us today. He is just so gross with a girl face and hair and that little weenie. It just seems totally sick.

I just can't quite accept him as a girl.

#2 would be:

There is a creepy guy in the women's restroom. Call 911!!!

Don't let anybody else go in there!!

What do you think Rockdog?? Is my description of what might happen in your scenario more likely than yours?? About the same? No way in hell?

I really do think your two responses to your own examples are each quite unlikely.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Coors Light said:
What's next? Mr. Obama telling us what type of toilet paper we should be using. How many sheets per wipe? Our country has gone completely mad.
Obama? Look in your own party piss beer. They are the potty patrol.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
What I envision:

Your first statement is absolutely bogus. Nobody is forcing anyone to take their clothes off. I wouldn't even call that a straw man because at least straw has some substance.The second statement can happen regardless of bathroom police.

So what is your point?
When I went to school we HAD to change for PE and we HAD to shower afterward.

My kids HAVE to wear a school specified PE uniform.

So, you are full of SHIT and are talking out of your ass.

Gouvernail

Austin Texas
OK fine. Call each other names...

How Trumpish

I am

Not gonna join in

Meanwhile

Do you have a response to continue our much

More polite and potentially productive discussion?

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
What I envision:

I don't buy your hypothetical as realistic.I am trying to discuss this and you have given some information so here is my response::

I believe

#1 would be

That wire do who thinks he is a girl showered with us today. He is just so gross with a girl face and hair and that little weenie. It just seems totally sick.

#2 would be:

What do you think Rockdog?? Is my description of what might happen in your scenario more likely than yours?? About the same? No way in hell?

I really do think your two responses to your own examples are each quite unlikely.
I don't believe my 11yo daughter would think of a boy she went to school with as anything but a boy. I believe she could tell the difference between a boy and a girl named in the shower. I don't believe my 11yo daughter nor any of her friends are mature enough to understand the concept of a boy pretending to be a girl to be anything but that. I believe my 11yo daughter and any of her friends would be very uncomfortable undressing in front of a boy.

My two youngest kids have an enforced dress code that includes tops that must be no less than 2 inches wide over the shoulder and shorts no longer than 2 inches above the kneecap. Hell, they can't even have colored or highlited hair of anything but a 'natursl hair color'.

Are you under the impression that all girls are 100% accepting of undressing in front of boys?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
What I envision:

I don't buy your hypothetical as realistic.I am trying to discuss this and you have given some information so here is my response::

I believe

#1 would be

#2 would be:

I don't believe my 11yo daughter would think of a boy she went to school with as anything but a boy. I believe she could tell the difference between a boy and a girl named in the shower. I don't believe my 11yo daughter nor any of her friends are mature enough to understand the concept of a boy pretending to be a girl to be anything but that. I believe my 11yo daughter and any of her friends would be very uncomfortable undressing in front of a boy.
My two youngest kids have an enforced dress code that includes tops that must be no less than 2 inches wide over the shoulder and shorts no longer than 2 inches above the kneecap. Hell, they can't even have colored or highlited hair of anything but a 'natursl hair color'.

Are you under the impression that all girls are 100% accepting of undressing in front of boys?
I'm of the opinion that you don't understand the issue. Go on, keep going full retard.

Gouvernail

Austin Texas
Nope.

There have been a number of recent mainstream

Media Sixty Minutes style reports about little boys living as girls.

The last one I watched told a story of a little kid who seemed to get along pretty well with his mostly girl friends.

I don't think your little girls have a little boy / girl friend. I am simply playing the odds. There aren't that many.

My guess is if the little boy in the CBS story I did see was among your daughter's closest friends, you would be just another compassionate adult who would do his best to help the kid get through the process of growing up.

His little weenie might well turn out to be the least of your concerns about your daughter's various friends.

I believe undressing in the same room as the kid in the CBS report would be a whole lot different to your daughter than undressing in front of a guy.

And I think you are only under rating her comprehension of the world in an attempt to make a point.

Last:

I really think you need to meet at least one trans girl before you continue ranting about the things you believe they will do and the way people will react to them.

All I can tell you from my own experience is "trans girls sure as hell are not like any guys I have ever known."

They think they are women

Really

99% of your concerns will go away when you understand who or what us a trans girl.

They just are not like guys

Latest posts