The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Where do you answer the question?

I'm not a sock, nor do I have any socks but those which I wear on my feat.

Bitch? Whatever. I won't stoop to a sixteen year old mentality.
i answered it. It's a made up issue.
It will happen. It's just a matter of time. I'll put you down in the "I don't have the gumption to ATFQ"

lets see.

it happened once in the last year. Which is really once in the last 50+ years where it's been a national issue.

I'll give it as much attention as winning the lottery. Well, maybe not that much.

dreadom

Super Anarchist
Geelong
Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeff.

Your post are inane as someone else's.

Put your fear aside and understand this first concept, there is a huge difference between gender and sexuality.
I am well aware of the difference. But what you wake up one day and feel your gender is that day should in no way impact my privacy or my daughter's privacy to not shower in a shower room full of tranny dicks. If its important enough to feel the need to shower in the women's locker room, go have your cock removed. Simple as that.
We have Luddites in part of this country who use similar nonsensical arguments against the introduction of daily light saving; apparently that extra hour of sunlight fades the curtains.

I didn't see in the Bill of Rights the right to shower only with your own sex. Did they miss that?
I also don't see in the bill of rights to right to shower with members of the opposite sex if it makes them uncomfortable.

I actually look forward to the day if this kind of shit becomes the norm, i.e. the liberals force this shit on the schools - that the HS football jocks all decide to go shower in the girls locker room with the cheerleaders because they woke up that morning and felt their identity for that day was female. But then of course on Friday they decided to be make for the big football game. Hey if gender identity is that fluid and we have to accommodate everything, I say fucking go for it boys!
Its not that fluid, and you're coming across like a bigoted ignoramus in this discussion.

There is a reason the suicide rate among transsexuals is so high. And it's NOT because the can't make up their mind what gender they are. They know.

Quit pretending this is an issue of straight boys pretending to be girls or about sexuality or sex url orientation.

A trans-woman; a genetic male who gender identifies as female, is no more risk to a girl in the bathroom as a lesbian.

This is a non issue; trans people (quit using 'tranny' too, it's the wrong word. A transvestite is NOT a transsexual) have been using the bathrooms the ID with for years.

It's only recently that bigots lost the gay marriage battle and religious nutters that list the abortion battle (but are winning it back slowly via unconstitutional legislative subversion) deciDed to make another wedge issue to get the haters out to vote.

Don't fall for their bullshit.
+1

nannygovtsucks

Super Anarchist
There is no issue of discrimination involved here. Everyone can potty. It's just you use the facilities which corresponds to your equipment. I don't see a problem with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
There is no issue of discrimination involved here. Everyone can potty. It's just you use the facilities which corresponds to your equipment. I don't see a problem with that.
That's because you never saw a potty law you didn't like. Always advocating for government solutions to non problems. That's the Nanny way.

nannygovtsucks

Super Anarchist
That's because you never saw a potty law you didn't like. Always advocating for government solutions to non problems. That's the Nanny way.
Let's keep the federal gubmint out of our bathrooms.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
That's the whole point of the Fed lawsuit. Keep the govt out of the shitter.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
But state "gubmint" should be in there checking genitalia? Careful, you might be accused of supporting a nanny government police state for such thoughts.

nannygovtsucks

Super Anarchist
Who wants this guy walking into your daughter's locker room? Be honest.

2cmptkz.jpg

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
If I were to see an ancient Nazca geolyph pull itself out of the ground and walk into any bathroom, I reckon I'd be asking who spiked my drink with LSD. Is that a common occurrence for you?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I've noticed that neither specious ed nor anyone else has bothered to answer what should be done in my very real scenario above.
I would speculate that parents have had that concern for quite some time. This is not a new phenomenon that came about after 1/20/09 when some evil scientist went to work in a lab to cook up something that creation couldn't possibly fathom. Likewise it isn't some fad that kids decided to put themselves through because they wanted to be up on the latest trends. It's been going on for a good long while now. How many times has that scenario happened?
Great diversion. Do you not want to answer the question?
Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean the question wasn't answered. Switch socks and come back again bitch.
Where do you answer the question?

I'm not a sock, nor do I have any socks but those which I wear on my feat.

Bitch? Whatever. I won't stoop to a sixteen year old mentality.
Yeah, that was uncalled for, I'm sorry.

I answered in post 44. Parents have faced that fear for as long as they have been sending kids out into the wild crazy world where not everybody looks, acts or identifies exactly as we do. This is not a new phenomenon, yet nobody can provide an example of the type of deviant misbehavior the question asks about. It's bullshit for bigots who want to pick on the weak kid.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
If I were to see an ancient Nazca geolyph pull itself out of the ground and walk into any bathroom, I reckon I'd be asking who spiked my drink with LSD. Is that a common occurrence for you?
The Nazca made it to Dorset?
No idea where your image is from. Geolyphs aren't an interest area of mine. However, if you think that geolyphs from anywhere walking into any bathroom (male, female, or otherwise) is a normal thing - it explains a lot about your perspective on other matters.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Bathrooms and showers are not about "association". Its about taking a shit or a shower with some modicum of privacy and dignity for some. As I said, I don't care. But I think some parents of some young children would care if it was their kid that had to be subjected to it.

Ed, tell you what - stop being your usual argumentative douchefuck self for a minute and answer me this question: at my sailing club we have two shower facilities - male and female. It gets HOT AS FUCK here when out on the water and not showering is really not an option after sailing. We have a very active youth sailing program here and even very young opti kids are using the shower rooms at the same time as the adults. The showers themselves are enclosed and private, but the changing room is not. So there are adults and kids showering and changing at the same time most weekends. How would YOU as a parent of say a 5 year old daughter or even a 13 yr old teen daughter feel about her changing and being naked right next to some adult dude who thinks he's a chick with his dick swinging in your daughter's face as he's drying his ballsack in front of her? That cool with you?

Serious question.
I've noticed that neither specious ed nor anyone else has bothered to answer what should be done in my very real scenario above.
Sorry, I was away all day. I'm really not ignoring you.Do guys swing their dicks and dry their ball sacks in boys faces at your club? Why would you think a tranny would do the same to a girl?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Bathrooms and showers are not about "association". Its about taking a shit or a shower with some modicum of privacy and dignity for some. As I said, I don't care. But I think some parents of some young children would care if it was their kid that had to be subjected to it.

Ed, tell you what - stop being your usual argumentative douchefuck self for a minute and answer me this question: at my sailing club we have two shower facilities - male and female. It gets HOT AS FUCK here when out on the water and not showering is really not an option after sailing. We have a very active youth sailing program here and even very young opti kids are using the shower rooms at the same time as the adults. The showers themselves are enclosed and private, but the changing room is not. So there are adults and kids showering and changing at the same time most weekends. How would YOU as a parent of say a 5 year old daughter or even a 13 yr old teen daughter feel about her changing and being naked right next to some adult dude who thinks he's a chick with his dick swinging in your daughter's face as he's drying his ballsack in front of her? That cool with you?

Serious question.
Sorry, I was away all day. I'm really not ignoring you.Do guys swing their dicks and dry their ball sacks in boys faces at your club? Why would you think a tranny would do the same to a girl?
If that really happens, there are already laws on the books to cover it. (no pun intended).

G

I didn't see in the Bill of Rights the right to shower only with your own sex. Did they miss that?
I also don't see in the bill of rights to right to shower with members of the opposite sex if it makes them uncomfortable.

I actually look forward to the day if this kind of shit becomes the norm, i.e. the liberals force this shit on the schools - that the HS football jocks all decide to go shower in the girls locker room with the cheerleaders because they woke up that morning and felt their identity for that day was female. But then of course on Friday they decided to be make for the big football game. Hey if gender identity is that fluid and we have to accommodate everything, I say fucking go for it boys!
Its not that fluid, and you're coming across like a bigoted ignoramus in this discussion.

There is a reason the suicide rate among transsexuals is so high. And it's NOT because the can't make up their mind what gender they are. They know.

Quit pretending this is an issue of straight boys pretending to be girls or about sexuality or sex url orientation.

A trans-woman; a genetic male who gender identifies as female, is no more risk to a girl in the bathroom as a lesbian.

This is a non issue; trans people (quit using 'tranny' too, it's the wrong word. A transvestite is NOT a transsexual) have been using the bathrooms the ID with for years.

It's only recently that bigots lost the gay marriage battle and religious nutters that list the abortion battle (but are winning it back slowly via unconstitutional legislative subversion) deciDed to make another wedge issue to get the haters out to vote.

Don't fall for their bullshit.
I am being a bit glib, BJ. Don't be so humorless. But I think there is a bit of fluidity in some trans folks. Bruce may have struggled with it for his whole life, but overnight he decided to come out as a woman. Same with Bradley manning who suddenly decided to become Chelsea overnight while in jail.

Regardless if they know their whole life or not or woke up one morning and decided to be a chick - that is irrelevant to the discussion. The discussion is if its appropriate for the genitals of a male to be on display in a girls locker room or vice versa? I personally have no issue with it either way, but as Len said - I don't think most of America is ready for it and this sudden push by the trans/queeer community is going to backfire on them.

This wedge issue was driven in by the LGBT side, not by the other side. As has been stated, accommodations have been made and attempted by schools and other facilities but were deemed not good enough. Rather than accept the accommodation for the tiny % of trans/queers, instead they want the rest of the population to conform to their needs. I think you have fell for their bullshit, personally.

G

I really do think the bathroom thing can be handled in a one-off.

But the state decided to go much, much further than the bathrooms.
I would agree that it *should* be able to be handled as a one off.

Read the article I posted a few up - the problem was that parents of a gender confused kid weren't satisfied with the local solution, and wanted to force their son who identifies as a daughter's acceptance in ALL the girl's facilities at school. It is specifically this expectancy of special dispensation on the part of every other kid and parent in the school that I think is wrong.

NC was wrong to prevent civil redress in courts.
Yes, I agree NC legislature went overboard in removing the ability to sue for discrimination in many other areas too. I wonder if that wasn't on purpose to force this issue to the SCOTUS. By going overboard, they pretty much guaranteed this would be in court for years and might even be a precedent setting SC case.