The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Secondly, this IS about a right to privacy. If there was no right to privacy, then bathrooms and lockers would not be segregated as it is. The issue at hand is going to be: Who's right to privacy will prevail?
Complete twaddle. Here's how that argument worked in the 1950's: There is a right to racism. If there was no right to racism, than bathrooms and lockers would not have been segregated based on whether you were white or black.

We know exactly how well that argument worked when SCOTUS examined it. Same thing is going to apply here. Sadly, your Constitution is quite explicit about what the government can & cannot do when it comes to laws separating people by gender. We had a recent example of how far that goes with the same sex marriage decision. That genie is out of the bottle, based on the way your system's founding document is written/amended, and this is just another of the side effects. You're going to need another amendment (and this one might even pass) to get around that problem.

It is simply wrong to force a religious Muslim or Jewish or Christian or Atheist who believes that it is wrong to be undressed alongside someone with the anatomy of the opposite sex.
I agree. However, in general, no-one is forced to get undressed in front of others in a public facility. Where the states are forcing people to get stripped in a public bathroom (e.g. schools & phys. ed. classes), the problem isn't the gender issue - it's that the states are unconstitutionally demanding minors get naked in front of one another. Even a cursory examination of that fact should make you realise the legal flaw in that situation, regardless of gender, but everyone is focused on the "trannies" and ignoring the fucking elephant in the locker room cos THEY had to get stripped in front of everyone so why not this generation of kids. :rolleyes:

The other thing we have not talked about are the B's in LGBT? Do they get to use the shower depending on which way they swing that day? Yeah, yeah - I get that bi's are about sexual orientation and not gender. What about a Bisexual Transgender? What if that trans who is biologically male, but IDs as a female and is sexually attracted to girls? Again all here raise your hands if you would be comfortable having your daughter in the shower next to a teen boy with a dick who wants to fuck girls.
As you mention the "B" is irrelevant to the issue. I'm not comfortable with my children being forced to be naked in front of anyone, of either gender, that wishes to have sex with them. That hairy butch lesbian bully playing with herself whilst your daughter showers is going to make her just as uncomfortable as a guy doing the same. Stop requiring she get stripped in front of either gender and you've solved the problem constitutionally. Start writing legislation targeting the genders of people, and you run into the same brick wall the states did trying to prohibit same sex marriage.

You have said it was bad to dangle your dong in front of girls, but never responded to my question of whether it was equally bad to dangle in front of boys. Your lack of response indicates acceptance.
No it doesn't. I'm simply not going to be baited into one of your BS trolls. Go have your argument with Dabs if you want to have a troll fight.
Hate to say it Jeff, but even the rabid trolls hit the nail on the head occasionally. Your argument about dangling dicks in this context IS undermined if you think it is equally offensive to dangle your dick in front of a small boy. It removes the gender of the kid seeing your tackle from the equation and, hence, removes it as an argument about the gender restrictions on open change rooms. You brought up the "dangling dick" argument, it's not spatial's fault you didn't think it through.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Hate to say it Jeff, but even the rabid trolls hit the nail on the head occasionally. Your argument about dangling dicks in this context IS undermined if you think it is equally offensive to dangle your dick in front of a small boy. It removes the gender of the kid seeing your tackle from the equation and, hence, removes it as an argument about the gender restrictions on open change rooms. You brought up the "dangling dick" argument, it's not spatial's fault you didn't think it through.

No, I've thought it through just fine. I'm just not interested in giving specious the satisfaction of an answer. IN general, an inadvertent flash of your tackle while you're drying off among the same gender in a mens shower room is no more unusual or unnatural than a grown woman who's bush is on show in a woman's shower room and there are younger girls present. You know that as well as I do. No one is purposefully "dangling" their dicks in front of little boys or bush in front of little girls. However, it would not go over well if a woman went into the male shower room and her bush was on display, even if she is minding her own business and just toweling off after showering just as much as if a grown man were doing the same in the girl's locker room. I've never once said it had anything to do with "intent" or purposeful displays of tackle to a little girl or boy in a shower room. But if a person with a man's tackle was naked in a girls shower, no matter how "female" or not it looked - the presence of that tackle where the girls can be exposed to it is the issue. Why are you being so fucking obtuse about this? Oh right, its Bent Sailor I'm talking to. Never mind, what was I thinking?

Last edited:

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
If you are a half decent parent the daughter has learned a long time before her reproductive system started functioning exactly hiw stupid it would be to start using it
Can anyone translate this into Engrish? Snags, you around?
If you are a half decent parent ..... This is a question to the reader. Do you judge yourself to be a competent parent?? If so, read on , because I wish to suggest something for your consideration

Your daughter has learned....

I am tying your good parenting to your dsughter's learning.

If you are a good parent???

You probably teach your kids

Long before her reproductive system started functioning...

This would describe the years before your daughter reached puberty. Little girls can't be mommies but most good parents make certain their little girls learn how reproduction happens before the little girls become fertile.

Good parents make certain their little girls understand why they will start bleeding in cycles before the first occurrence is lived in horror.

Exactly how stupid it would be to start using it ( her reproductive system).

It is generally agreed girls should not reproduce before they have finished high school, or maybe college, and have planned a sensible means of support for their offspring.

My reply was aimed at a comment asking what might happen if teenaged girls and boys shared the high school locker room showers.

My answer remains:

Unless your whore daughter plans on fucking every willing boy and even raping other boys, absolutely nothing will come of their shared skin cleaning event.

Or

Don't ask me to build special facilities because you haven't taught your daughter not to fuck every cock she sees.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Some societies get along find with seeing skin, some don't.

Seems in the US it's ok for grown males to see skin, but not teen girls.

Snore

Super Anarchist
DTSP and on OPB
Okay maybe I had "highT" levels. But the allowing male and female teenagers to shower in the same locker room ain't smart.

Has noting about having "whore daughters" it has to do with what I have experienced as a youth and as a chaperone when the kids were in HS. Maybe things are more restrained inland.

Snore

Super Anarchist
DTSP and on OPB
No. I am saying it is wrong. I do see it becoming some type of "promiscuous event".

If that does not make sense I give up. I will not draw pictures for you. Perhaps you have never had a shares shower with a fun lady

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
Secondly, this IS about a right to privacy. If there was no right to privacy, then bathrooms and lockers would not be segregated as it is. The issue at hand is going to be: Who's right to privacy will prevail?
Complete twaddle. Here's how that argument worked in the 1950's: There is a right to racism. If there was no right to racism, than bathrooms and lockers would not have been segregated based on whether you were white or black.

We know exactly how well that argument worked when SCOTUS examined it. Same thing is going to apply here. Sadly, your Constitution is quite explicit about what the government can & cannot do when it comes to laws separating people by gender. We had a recent example of how far that goes with the same sex marriage decision. That genie is out of the bottle, based on the way your system's founding document is written/amended, and this is just another of the side effects. You're going to need another amendment (and this one might even pass) to get around that problem.

It is simply wrong to force a religious Muslim or Jewish or Christian or Atheist who believes that it is wrong to be undressed alongside someone with the anatomy of the opposite sex.
I agree. However, in general, no-one is forced to get undressed in front of others in a public facility. Where the states are forcing people to get stripped in a public bathroom (e.g. schools & phys. ed. classes), the problem isn't the gender issue - it's that the states are unconstitutionally demanding minors get naked in front of one another. Even a cursory examination of that fact should make you realise the legal flaw in that situation, regardless of gender, but everyone is focused on the "trannies" and ignoring the fucking elephant in the locker room cos THEY had to get stripped in front of everyone so why not this generation of kids. :rolleyes:

The other thing we have not talked about are the B's in LGBT? Do they get to use the shower depending on which way they swing that day? Yeah, yeah - I get that bi's are about sexual orientation and not gender. What about a Bisexual Transgender? What if that trans who is biologically male, but IDs as a female and is sexually attracted to girls? Again all here raise your hands if you would be comfortable having your daughter in the shower next to a teen boy with a dick who wants to fuck girls.
As you mention the "B" is irrelevant to the issue. I'm not comfortable with my children being forced to be naked in front of anyone, of either gender, that wishes to have sex with them. That hairy butch lesbian bully playing with herself whilst your daughter showers is going to make her just as uncomfortable as a guy doing the same. Stop requiring she get stripped in front of either gender and you've solved the problem constitutionally. Start writing legislation targeting the genders of people, and you run into the same brick wall the states did trying to prohibit same sex marriage.

You have said it was bad to dangle your dong in front of girls, but never responded to my question of whether it was equally bad to dangle in front of boys. Your lack of response indicates acceptance.
No it doesn't. I'm simply not going to be baited into one of your BS trolls. Go have your argument with Dabs if you want to have a troll fight.
If what you posted above is true there will have to be an elimination of laws against lewd and lascivious acts.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
If you are a half decent parent the daughter has learned a long time before her reproductive system started functioning exactly hiw stupid it would be to start using it
If you are a half decent parent ..... This is a question to the reader. Do you judge yourself to be a competent parent?? If so, read on , because I wish to suggest something for your consideration

This would describe the years before your daughter reached puberty. Little girls can't be mommies but most good parents make certain their little girls learn how reproduction happens before the little girls become fertile.

Good parents make certain their little girls understand why they will start bleeding in cycles before the first occurrence is lived in horror.

It is generally agreed girls should not reproduce before they have finished high school, or maybe college, and have planned a sensible means of support for their offspring.

My reply was aimed at a comment asking what might happen if teenaged girls and boys shared the high school locker room showers.

My answer remains:

Unless your whore daughter plans on fucking every willing boy and even raping other boys, absolutely nothing will come of their shared skin cleaning event.

Or

Don't ask me to build special facilities because you haven't taught your daughter not to fuck every cock she sees.
I have a question for you Gouv. Do you use the Ladies restroom and showers at your yacht club?

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois

My answer remains:

Or

I can guarantee if the boys and girls at my high-school shared showers thered have been fucking going on every day.

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA

My answer remains:

Or

I can guarantee if the boys and girls at my high-school shared showers thered have been fucking going on every day.
Why feed the ass-clown? Next, maybe you could jerk him off or something... <_<

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
Are you actually suggesting kids would fuck in the showers??
I recall often fingering a certain blonde girl during reading time in 8th grade English class.
Had a girl biology lab partner freshman year. She gave me hand jobs when we had lights out microscope work at the lab tables.

Lots of opportunities to sneak off at school. Showering together? Fucking stupid as hell.

Jfc..the teachers fuck the Jr high kids these days.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
No, I've thought it through just fine. I'm just not interested in giving specious the satisfaction of an answer. IN general, an inadvertent flash of your tackle while you're drying off among the same gender in a mens shower room is no more unusual or unnatural than a grown woman who's bush is on show in a woman's shower room and there are younger girls present. You know that as well as I do. No one is purposefully "dangling" their dicks in front of little boys or bush in front of little girls. However, it would not go over well if a woman went into the male shower room and her bush was on display, even if she is minding her own business and just toweling off after showering just as much as if a grown man were doing the same in the girl's locker room. I've never once said it had anything to do with "intent" or purposeful displays of tackle to a little girl or boy in a shower room. But if a person with a man's tackle was naked in a girls shower, no matter how "female" or not it looked - the presence of that tackle where the girls can be exposed to it is the issue. Why are you being so fucking obtuse about this? Oh right, its Bent Sailor I'm talking to. Never mind, what was I thinking?
So when you asked whether it was OK to "dangle your dick in the face" in front of a female minor, you didn't actually mean "dangle your dick their face", you meant the minor might simply see it.

Oh, I forgot, this is JBSF - what he says and what that means varies depending on how badly his argument has been going. :rolleyes:

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
If what you posted above is true there will have to be an elimination of laws against lewd and lascivious acts.
Not at all. The laws simply apply regardless of gender. A lewd and lascivious act remains one whether or not the genders are the same or different between victim and perpetrator. As it should be.

G

I visited the Imperial War Museum yesterday in London. I was last there as a 10 year old. Its changed a bit ;) Anyway it was pretty amazing. The WWI and the Holocaust exhibit areas were amazingly well done.

I noted that even at Auschwitz - the Germans still had separate Men's and Women's gas chambers. Even the *Nazis thought mixing the sexes in the showers was a step too far.......

*It was a joke, lighten up Francis.