The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

G

Sure, OK.

but 14 pages of this crap is prudish.

Millions spent on a Senate court case on whether Lewinsky sucked Clinton's dick (for another 10 bucks I'll tell you she banged him stupid on the oval office desk) .

The point is that conservatives here are prudish and whilst this thread is 14 fucking pages long, a thread on Lewinsky/Clinton's fucking would be 1114 pages long.

Prudishfuckingness
You must have me confused with someone else. I am as far from being a prude as it gets. I could give two shits who is peeing next to me. I've very comfortably used co-ed bathrooms and showers and not blinked an eye.

My issue is that young children should not be forced into being naked in a common changing area/shower room. Like it or not, there are perverts out there who will take advantage of a situation and could do real harm to a little girl (or boy). If the law opens it up for trans to use the girls public shower, then any man legally will be able to use that shower. You can't discriminate once you go down that path. I have no issue whatsoever with the whole trans thing..... its the real unintended consequences that are not being considered here in this rush to be so all inclusive.

Pinnochio - are you ok with your young daughter showering next to a naked 50 yr old hairy dude in the public shower at your sailing club?
See there you go.

My daughter tells me (right now in fact) that she has never had a shower in a common shower area like some men's bathrooms. School, university and her local surf club all have lockable cubicles. She's 20 and she reckons it's a non issue. Typically she is looking at me like I'm prudish fer fuck's sake, I only asked for your sake.
I'm fine with that. Is that true also (Lockable cubicles) for when you're getting dressed for after the shower? Or is it a common open changing area?
No the cubicle contains a curtain, seat and clothes hook as well.
Cool

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
JBSF...

in a all my years I have never been offended by a lesbian in a bathroom, homosexual in a bathroom, a bisexual in a bathroom, a transgender in a bathroom. I've probably seen it and I hadn't given it much more than 5 minutes thought and then I would have concluded that they needed to piss, shit and shower like everybody else.

Just grow up.

Prudishness is overrated.
Lighten up, Francis
Sure, OK.

Millions spent on a Senate court case on whether Lewinsky sucked Clinton's dick (for another 10 bucks I'll tell you she banged him stupid on the oval office desk) .

The point is that conservatives here are prudish and whilst this thread is 14 fucking pages long, a thread on Lewinsky/Clinton's fucking would be 1114 pages long.

Prudishfuckingness
You must have me confused with someone else. I am as far from being a prude as it gets. I could give two shits who is peeing next to me. I've very comfortably used co-ed bathrooms and showers and not blinked an eye.

My issue is that young children should not be forced into being naked in a common changing area/shower room. Like it or not, there are perverts out there who will take advantage of a situation and could do real harm to a little girl (or boy). If the law opens it up for trans to use the girls public shower, then any man legally will be able to use that shower. You can't discriminate once you go down that path. I have no issue whatsoever with the whole trans thing..... its the real unintended consequences that are not being considered here in this rush to be so all inclusive.

Pinnochio - are you ok with your young daughter showering next to a naked 50 yr old hairy dude in the public shower at your sailing club?
Jeff, it is most definitely prudishness. Go to a Korean bathhouse. Whole families, strangers, sitting in large communal pools. Nude.

Your POV is valid, but based on Puritan values. Which, on the whole, have worked, BUT, sometimes they're ridiculous.

Btw, transgender females, on the whole, aren't big hairy dudes.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
JBSF...

in a all my years I have never been offended by a lesbian in a bathroom, homosexual in a bathroom, a bisexual in a bathroom, a transgender in a bathroom. I've probably seen it and I hadn't given it much more than 5 minutes thought and then I would have concluded that they needed to piss, shit and shower like everybody else.

Just grow up.

How did you feel about when you were a 13 year old girl?
You are pre-occupied. Cree-pee as JBSF would say.

It's a non issue. You are trying to conjure up a terrible societal problem, where there is none, to justify your prejudices against the LGBT community like they somehow occupy the bottom end of morality.

Show me some rich conservative people and I'll show you just as much dysfunction.
I actually had a conversation with my teenaged daughter about this. She told me absolutely would not want boys to use the Girls bathroom, changing room, and showers. She said if they tried to force that at school she would discontinue PE.

Please explain how my teenaged daulters beliefs and feelings are wrong. Please explain how my teenaged daughters beliefs and feelings don't matter. Please explain how your feelings and beliefs are more important than a teenaged girl who could actually be affected.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
JBSF...

Just grow up.

It's a non issue. You are trying to conjure up a terrible societal problem, where there is none, to justify your prejudices against the LGBT community like they somehow occupy the bottom end of morality.

Show me some rich conservative people and I'll show you just as much dysfunction.
Cree-pee is forcing your daughter to undress in front of males when they don't want to. But I'm guessing you don't have teenaged girls of your own so don't give a shot about teenaged girls.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
JBSF...

Just grow up.

I actually had a conversation with my teenaged daughter about this. She told me absolutely would not want boys to use the Girls bathroom, changing room, and showers. She said if they tried to force that at school she would discontinue PE.
Please explain how my teenaged daulters beliefs and feelings are wrong. Please explain how my teenaged daughters beliefs and feelings don't matter. Please explain how your feelings and beliefs are more important than a teenaged girl who could actually be affected.
Except they aren't males. Other than that....

This is still a non-issue made large because all the right has is this type of shit. Trump fucked up any policy discussions. Hey, let's close the borders! Hey, let's start a trade war! Woohoo!

So all "reasonable" righties have is faux outrage.

Too fucking bad

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
JBSF...

Just grow up.

Lighten up, Francis
Sure, OK.

Prudishfuckingness

Jeff, it is most definitely prudishness. Go to a Korean bathhouse. Whole families, strangers, sitting in large communal pools. Nude.

Your POV is valid, but based on Puritan values. Which, on the whole, have worked, BUT, sometimes they're ridiculous.

I thought we were talking about the US. I didn't realize we were talking about Korea. I wouldn't comment on what is best for Koreans as I don't live there.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
JBSF...

Just grow up.

Lighten up, Francis
Sure, OK.

Prudishfuckingness

What's the limit on size and hairyness of a transgender are you proposing?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
JBSF...

Just grow up.

Lighten up, Francis
Sure, OK.

Prudishfuckingness

I thought we were talking about the US. I didn't realize we were talking about Korea. I wouldn't comment on what is best for Koreans as I don't live there.
Those family bath houses exist in at least 2 US cities. SF and LA

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
JBSF...

Just grow up.

Lighten up, Francis
Sure, OK.

Prudishfuckingness

What's the limit on size and hairyness of a transgender are you proposing?
I'm not "proposing" anything. I'm laughing at you and your faux outrage. It's pretty good. You keep doubling down on the crazy.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
JBSF...

Just grow up.

This is still a non-issue made large because all the right has is this type of shit. Trump fucked up any policy discussions. Hey, let's close the borders! Hey, let's start a trade war! Woohoo!

Too fucking bad
How do you tell the different between a transgender 'female' and male in the shower?

Also, if they were in fact female there would be no need for a change in or creation of new laws. There would in fact be no 'transgender' at all.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
JBSF...

Just grow up.

Too fucking bad
How do you tell the different between a transgender 'female' and male in the shower?

Also, if they were in fact female there would be no need for a change in or creation of new laws. There would in fact be no 'transgender' at all.
I'm sorry, if you're too stupid to figure that out, it's not worth a conversation.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Cree-pee is forcing your daughter to undress in front of males when they don't want to. But I'm guessing you don't have teenaged girls of your own so don't give a shot about teenaged girls.
Indeed. Know what else is creepy? Forcing your sons &/or daughters to undress in front of any strangers when they don't want to - regardless of their gender. Just as I don't want my kids undressing in front of people getting off on their nakedness, I'm guessing you don't want your daughters subjected to the same. The issue there is forcing kids to get stripped in an open space, cos that exists with or without the transgender issue. Allow children to change in a cubicle like we do here and both issues disappear.

I look forward to your consistency and rallying against government mandated stripping of your children in public spaces.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
Indeed. Know what else is creepy? Forcing your sons &/or daughters to undress in front of any strangers when they don't want to - regardless of their gender. Just as I don't want my kids undressing in front of people getting off on their nakedness, I'm guessing you don't want your daughters subjected to the same. The issue there is forcing kids to get stripped in an open space, cos that exists with or without the transgender issue. Allow children to change in a cubicle like we do here and both issues disappear.

I look forward to your consistency and rallying against government mandated stripping of your children in public spaces.
I agree children shouldn't be forced to undress in front of anyone they don't want to. Where I live it's required by the government. I put my foot down when the government makes them do it front of a member of the opposite sex.

The case in front of the court in the state where I live will bring an end to PE classes in schools. I'm fine with that as my kids get plenty of exercise. The poor kids don't have that opportunity so they will go without. THANKS Transgenders!

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA
Here's the issue that's on everybody's mind... :ph34r:

Those who can afford them?

Ours are all outdoors, but I can see no issue with installing one indoors just NOT in the little girls room.

Actually, they conserve water and septic tanks don't need to be emptied nearly so often. ;)

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
I agree children shouldn't be forced to undress in front of anyone they don't want to. Where I live it's required by the government.
And that requirement by government is the problem. You should be railing against the primary cause, not the transgender symptom.

I put my foot down when the government makes them do it front of a member of the opposite sex.
Interesting that you're happy with lesbians watching your kids get undressed. I personally want to protect my kids from unwanted voyeurism regardless of the person's gender, sexual preference, etc.

The case in front of the court in the state where I live will bring an end to PE classes in schools. I'm fine with that as my kids get plenty of exercise. The poor kids don't have that opportunity so they will go without. THANKS Transgenders!
Mind linking me to that court case?

G

I have said from the beginning that for me, this was not about actual full-on female looking trans in a girls shower room. I would hope that they would at least be discrete about whipping their tranny dick out in front of the girls. But whatever. What I have said I object to the most is that a gov't mandate that anyone can use the facility "of their choice" is opening pandoras box. Ripping the lid off in fact. If a full on guy says he "feels" like a woman - how do you deny him the right to use the girls shower? The answer is you cannot. How do you discriminate based on outward appearances? Does the guy have to wear a skirt first before being allowed in? Get tit implants first? Get laser hair removal? What is the criteria before you can tell a bearded man with a beer gut that he can't go shower in the girls room? How do you keep the football jock who says he's really a girl from camping out while the cheerleaders are getting changed for practice? Does a tranny HAVE to look like a stereotypical girl before he's considered a legit tranny? I don't think so.

Be careful what you ask for.

Last edited: