The serious transgender bathroom issue discussion

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
Gym I used to work out at had a flaming openly gay giygiy. He was a nice guy and hilarious. Never used the locker room. I'm sure he knew better.
Uh huh. Thing is, despite your pitiful chest-beating about the matter, he is legally allowed to use that locker room. If one is serious about protecting the children, one would make a law that stops forcing kids to get stripped where men who have a thing for young boys can openly watch them. As people are not interested in addressing that, but are all up in arms about the transgendered, there is clearly another reason for their actions. As SCOTUS has shown repeatedly of late, that's going to get stomped on by the US Constitution.
Only reasons a male wants to use the women's facilities are lisciviouse, looking for attention, or afraid of how the guys would treat them.
Yes, we al know why you might use women's facilities. Thankfully for the world in general, not all men are like you. I use public toilets for one reason - to take a leak or a shit.
Queer guy not using the gym locker room has nothing to do with what's legal or not. He was smart enough to avoid the risk of unwanted treatment from those in the locker room and the embarassment of being told by the owner he was no longer welcome there. Neither of those have anything to do with whether or not it was legal for him to be there.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Queer guy not using the gym locker room has nothing to do with what's legal or not. He was smart enough to avoid the risk of unwanted treatment from those in the locker room and the embarassment of being told by the owner he was no longer welcome there. Neither of those have anything to do with whether or not it was legal for him to be there.
If it has nothing to do with whether it's legal or not, it is pretty much irrelevant. We all know you feel unsafe around the gays, that they feel unsafe around you & your 'elk' is not terribly surprising or germane to the subject at hand.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
And the ladies didn't say anything? You must blend in well.
Wasn't anyone else in there last time I recall doing so. Possibly was the time before. Either way, didn't register as that big a deal. Not something I do very often, not the world-ending issue you seem to think it is when I do.

I don't think any guys give a damn if a lady uses the men's room when they are in there. My wife very rarely uses public restrooms cause they are "disgusting".
I honestly don't care who else uses which bathrooms for taking a shit. That you have issues with gay men taking a shit on the same toilet bowl you may also sit on is pretty fucking weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia
Nope Saorsa - that can't happen - the T's aren't wired like that. Gotta be a right-wing conspiracy.

O and Flash said so - and where they live? I suspect that they've got a broader experience base supporting their opinions than I do mine.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
There is a new business building being erected near my shop.

They haven't yet out the signs on the restroom doors.

The standing overly used joke is " we have to wait and see who uses them to know which signs to put on the doors "

tuk tuk Joe

Super Anarchist
SEA
There is a new business building being erected near my shop.

They haven't yet out the signs on the restroom doors.

The standing overly used joke is " we have to wait and see who uses them to know which signs to put on the doors "
Oh boy, that's a real knee slapper..
coffee1.gif

Latest posts