The Third Booster Shot Debate - Are U going to get the booster?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
4 down already when is the fifth due ...
I had my 4th (second booster) 6 days ago.
So I've had
AZ
AZ
Pfizer
and now Moderna

I've had a very mild headache, very mild nausea and general blagh for 5 days.
Do Moderna side effects last this long??

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
1658821597136.png

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
I had my 4th (second booster) 6 days ago.
So I've had
AZ
AZ
Pfizer
and now Moderna

I've had a very mild headache, very mild nausea and general blagh for 5 days.
Do Moderna side effects last this long??
I had MMM
No side effects at all. Just sore to touch.
I am obviously older than you.
Who knows?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
And you'll still catch Covid-19 and at least a 60% chance of catching the flu.

Best stay at home in a bubble.
But he likely won't die of covid, and given how nasty the flu can be, I'll take my little annual shot to avoid even some of it. Say, Polio is bouncing around NYC - why don't you head on up there and work on your natural immunity?

Chief Stipe

But he likely won't die of covid, and given how nasty the flu can be, I'll take my little annual shot to avoid even some of it. Say, Polio is bouncing around NYC - why don't you head on up there and work on your natural immunity?
Why wouldn't he die of Covid-19 just because he is vaccinated? The majority of people dieing from Covid-19 now are vaccinated.

How many cases of Polio are in NYC? Where did they come from? Once again PCR type testing of sewerage samples are finding things that may have been circulating at low levels foe decades.

The drop in the vaccinated status of children is closely correlated to lockdown policies.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Why wouldn't he die of Covid-19 just because he is vaccinated? The majority of people dieing from Covid-19 now are vaccinated.

How many cases of Polio are in NYC? Where did they come from? Once again PCR type testing of sewerage samples are finding things that may have been circulating at low levels foe decades.

The drop in the vaccinated status of children is closely correlated to lockdown policies.
Hey, so sorry you failed high school stats. Tragic really.

accnick

Super Anarchist
No effing way - it was Russian roulette risky enough just having the first two so I could keep working – yes I was coerced, no jab no pay.

And thankfully someone keeps a stringent eye on the way-back-machine re: the CDCs back-peddling.

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/cdc-quietly-removes-a-massive-claim

Sooner rather than later… heads have to roll

View attachment 535297

And yet, miraculously, you’re still alive despite taking that deadly vaccine. Jeebus must really love you.

Did you get the Wuhan flu? If so, did you survive? The last is a rhetorical question. The first is not.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I passed University stats. Perhaps you should widen and or refresh your reading of the science and latest stats.
If you understand statistics as you claim, you would know there are many different populations for which recommendations differ. Why even bother caring if someone else vaccinates?

I care that kids going to my kids' school have their basic shots - measles, mumps, etc, but I don't really care if they are covid vaxxed as my kids are vaxxed, and the impact to them when they catch covid, is not likely to be severe. My Parents and in-laws on the other hand? Totally different story.

Chief Stipe

If you understand statistics as you claim, you would know there are many different populations for which recommendations differ. Why even bother caring if someone else vaccinates?
Of course I understand that populations are heterogeneous and statistical comparisons need to be adjusted to compare apples with apples e.g. age stratification.

You infer you don't care who gets vaccinated yet the majority of your posts are attacks on those who haven't.

Chief Stipe

but I don't really care if they are covid vaxxed as my kids are vaxxed, and the impact to them when they catch covid, is not likely to be severe.
Assuming by "kids" you mean those under the age of 18? If so then it is clear that the vaccine offers no advantage to that age group. For the vast majority Covid-19 poses no risk and is a mild illness.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Assuming by "kids" you mean those under the age of 18? If so then it is clear that the vaccine offers no advantage to that age group. For the vast majority Covid-19 poses no risk and is a mild illness.
and yet 1.5 million people died in the US died, about 3x the rate had we done a better job of managing the disease. That's about a million dead that didn't need to be dead, yet.

Latest posts