The Third Booster Shot Debate - Are U going to get the booster?

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
That paper's authors are a computer scientist and a naturopathic oncologist. Just sayin'.

I especially like this line, "We have reviewed some, but not all, of those concerns here, and we want to emphasize that these concerns are potentially serious and might not be evident for years or even transgenerationally."

I'll ask again: How're the con trails today?

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
This info is all over- except in the U.S. where only a few mentions referencing the life insurance industry and the 15-20% increase in excess or above trend deaths has been noted. Big Pharma and the corporate masters of the Dem party have got you by the balls: https://murrayhunter.substack.com/p/the-unexplained-rise-in-excess-deaths
First line of the opinion piece you cited: "Since the beginning of 2022, there has been a significant rise in excess deaths." The last sentence of the first paragraph is also interesting: "The mainstream media is not carrying this story, even though this is a major concern to public health."

The CDC has been reporting excess deaths all along and the mainstream media has reported on it. The screengrab below is from the CDC website today. Notice anything about the excess death trend that may be relevant to the discussion at hand?

1662419271617.png

Last edited:

accnick

Super Anarchist
First line of the opinion piece you cited: "Since the beginning of 2022, there has been a significant rise in excess deaths." The last sentence of the first paragraph is also interesting: "The mainstream media is not carrying this story, even though this is a major concern to public health."

The CDC has been reporting excess deaths all along and the mainstream media has reported on it. The screengrab below is from the CDDC website today. Notice anything about the excess death trend that may be relevant to the discussion at hand?

View attachment 539239
RWNJs love to quote speculative crap from random online sources.

The force of ignorance is strong with them. Note that a lot of it comes from brand-new forum members who “like” each other’s posts.

Just coincidence, I’m sure.

accnick

Super Anarchist
I love it when someone quotes an article from The Epoch Times, which Wikipedia calls a far-right international multi-language media and publishing company associated with the Falun Gong religious movement.

Full-on tinfoil hat brigade.

What do chemtrails smell like, anyway?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
This info is all over- except in the U.S. where only a few mentions referencing the life insurance industry and the 15-20% increase in excess or above trend deaths has been noted. Big Pharma and the corporate masters of the Dem party have got you by the balls: https://murrayhunter.substack.com/p/the-unexplained-rise-in-excess-deaths
More utter crap. The US public health scientists monitor excess death rates and the causes very closely. For example, as has been widely reported in the press, there has been a significant increase in vehicle and traffic mortality which is running substantially higher than pre-pandemic.

Dont read Merry Hunter, get your information from serious sources.

JiffyLube

For those of you who are vaccinated, what do you think?

Are you going to take the booster shot?

Obviously there has been no trial on effect of the booster shot. Pfizer has indicated that it thinks the vaccine starts to fade around 4-6 months. CDC has pushed back on that saying insufficient evidence.

Im not sure how they conduct a meaningful trial. In theory they would need to take a very large sample of people, giving half the placebo and half a booster shot and see how the numbers hold up vs Delta variant, but they would need to do that very soon.

I never got a certificate due to poor record keeping by hospital so Im thinking about the booster.
My wife and me got the two first vaccine shots and the booster, but now that enough time has passed and the studies are telling us what really is going on with the vaccine, we have decided that we are not taking any more mRNA vaccines without the proper trials needed.

accnick

Super Anarchist
My wife and me got the two first vaccine shots and the booster, but now that enough time has passed and the studies are telling us what really is going on with the vaccine, we have decided that we are not taking any more mRNA vaccines without the proper trials needed.
Try reading some decent studies instead of random BS from unreliable sources.

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Glad you both got the first two.

Is 610,000,000 doses administered in the US not enough of a trial for you?

ConradGordon

Banned
This is a sailing-oriented website, no? I dunno: you could post a similar question on FOX or Brietbart, or the CDC and probably get different answers.

All I've learned over these 70 years is that Darwin works on weekends, too. Well, I'll ask my next door neighbor, Alison, who is a Principle Investigator on several peer-reviewed papers within COVID pandemic research and is an Assistant Professor at UW Medicine, arguably one of the strongest infectious disease programs in the country, but I'm pretty certain what she would say.

Sailing site, right? How about a discussion about optimization of foil sections for a given expected wind range in the next AC series? Bet against Darwin at your own risk. Good luck is good. Gleno
Ah, if only it were that simple. I eat dinner with a PhD in molecular cellular biology, I.Q well into the 150s, who says we've all been duped. But you don't even have to be that smart or credentialed to see past the lies and distortions. You just have to think independently and adhere to the old "trust but verify" adage. We've been lied to. The drug companies made $billions, the CDC failed us by obscuring the truth in favor of their patrons who fund them through fees. Yes..... the drug companies. Fauci has patents on the virus and related technology. Every other mRNA drug has failed before the trials were even over. The version of the covid "vaccine" that was approved never made it to market- we all got a variant. So much corruption, so little truth. And now people are dying- myocarditis, strokes, compromised immune systems that allow long supressed diseases to resurface, especially cancers. But you never read about it here in the U.S. where the media is aligned with the left and supports their causes. But England, Israel, India- all have studies showing just how dangerous these drugs have turned out to be. We can talk about it all day, everyone can have their opinion, but thankfully reality always wins in the end. Even an emergency room doctor friend who was all for the initial phase has changed his mind. His hospital actually told them what to think- official policy was to support the vaccines and not ask questions. The hell with science- we're making money! Stand by for more revelations...and lawsuits. And forget the boosters....

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Ah, if only it were that simple. I eat dinner with a PhD in molecular cellular biology, I.Q well into the 150s, who says we've all been duped. But you don't even have to be that smart or credentialed to see past the lies and distortions. You just have to think independently and adhere to the old "trust but verify" adage. We've been lied to. The drug companies made $billions, the CDC failed us by obscuring the truth in favor of their patrons who fund them through fees. Yes..... the drug companies. Fauci has patents on the virus and related technology. Every other mRNA drug has failed before the trials were even over. The version of the covid "vaccine" that was approved never made it to market- we all got a variant. So much corruption, so little truth. And now people are dying- myocarditis, strokes, compromised immune systems that allow long supressed diseases to resurface, especially cancers. But you never read about it here in the U.S. where the media is aligned with the left and supports their causes. But England, Israel, India- all have studies showing just how dangerous these drugs have turned out to be. We can talk about it all day, everyone can have their opinion, but thankfully reality always wins in the end. Even an emergency room doctor friend who was all for the initial phase has changed his mind. His hospital actually told them what to think- official policy was to support the vaccines and not ask questions. The hell with science- we're making money! Stand by for more revelations...and lawsuits. And forget the boosters....
Lots of unsupported assertions there. Ask your PhD dinner mate for citations you can share, or are we supposed to trust your interpretation and recollection of what he/she said rather than trust the vast public scientific literature and established experts?

wymwe5

UK
A patient is in hospital on a ward and the surgeon comes to see him about the treatment he needs. The question is whether to operate or not to operate. "Tell you what", says the surgeon, "Why don't we ask the other patients on the ward to vote on what we should do."

ConradGordon

Banned
The cognitive dissonance on this thread is amazing! All you folks who took the clot shots and the boosters- good luck! Your immune systems will never be the same. Excess mortality is the fact that can't be ignored- lots of people dying all over the world. They even have a clever name for it- "Sudden Death Syndrome." Catchy, isn't it? Never took the shot, never will, feel sorry for the uninformed sheep who did. Bye!

bibs

Eastern USA
That collection of words is an opinion piece citing a letter to the editor complaining about a supposed quote from a Physician included in an informational article by Prince George Citizen. Surely you can do better than that.

Do you wear a seatbelt when traveling in a motor vehicle?
N
The cognitive dissonance on this thread is amazing! All you folks who took the clot shots and the boosters- good luck! Your immune systems will never be the same. Excess mortality is the fact that can't be ignored- lots of people dying all over the world. They even have a clever name for it- "Sudden Death Syndrome." Catchy, isn't it? Never took the shot, never will, feel sorry for the uninformed sheep who did. Bye!
nonsense

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
The collection of words you cited is from an extremely biased source with low credibility and the article was based entirely on a brief GETTR post by someone who claims to be a Physician. Just sayin'.

1662468680457.png

Latest posts