The Third Booster Shot Debate - Are U going to get the booster?

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
I have had so many jab’s, IV’s, x-rays and scans in my life due to asthma/allergies, crohns/blockages and now heart that the 4 Covid shots (to be 5) don’t even show up on the scale much less move it.
Understood. Had a double bypass a few years ago followed by a couple of stents. Think I need to check in with my cardiologist. Been feeling off a bit lately. Might be time for another trip to the cath lab

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
Other than a slightly sore arm I’ve had no reaction to any of the 4 jabs I’ve had. All 4 have been Pfizer

I got my 4th shot (2nd booster) about a month ago - 2 pfizers followed by 2 modernas. About 10 days ago, I was admitted to the hospital with pulmonary emboli in both lungs and a DVT behind my left knee. One EKOS later (https://www.bostonscientific.com/en...omy-systems/ekosonic-endovascular-system.html), I'm feeling pretty good. Should go back to work tomorrow. I'm mid 50's an don't have any health problems or issues. I'm active and don't drink or smoke. No injury, flights, special changes in activity levels. Just normal life.

Never have tested positive for COVID :)

FWIW, this isn't a anti-vax rant. Correlation isn't causation. Get the shots, particularly if you have health risks. My mother-in-law has COPD and was laid out three weeks by COVID, despite having every shot up to date at the time. I have no doubt she'd be dead.

My personal guess is that some people are just more susceptible to the complications of COVID, whether they're man induced or naturally occurring. Or it was just a freak coincidence that had nothing to do with one another.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I read a few more frightening statistics today.

1. The majority of people over the age of 50 who have had a heart attack since June 2022 have had at least one covid vaccine. Thus proving that the covid vaccine causes heart attacks.

2. The majority of people over the age of 50 either killed or seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident had at least one covid vaccine. Thus proving the vaccine skeptics claim that the covid vaccine causes car crashes.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

1. The majority of people over the age of 50 who have had a heart attack since June 2022 have had at least one covid vaccine. Thus proving that the covid vaccine causes heart attacks.

2. The majority of people over the age of 50 either killed or seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident had at least one covid vaccine. Thus proving the vaccine skeptics claim that the covid vaccine causes car crashes.
Majority of the elderly who suffer falls are also vaccinated. Makes ya think, don't it!

Chief Stipe

I gather you are ignoring all the more recent research on the efficacy and risks of the mRNA vaccines?

As a medical professional don't you have an ethical responsibility to present a balanced and informed view rather than taking the piss?

Latest posts