The Third Booster Shot Debate - Are U going to get the booster?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
But you are generalising across the entire population. It is accepted that in younger cohorts the risk of vaccine-induced myocarditis and pericarditis is greater and more serious than that occurring through natural infection.
That is factually incorrect. However the point you are making is that parents of young male teens should understand the risks of myocarditis from viruses and vaccines and I agree with that.

1. The risk of mycarditis from a young teen getting vaccinated are tiny but they are higher than the general population.
2. The risk of a young male teen getting myocarditis from contracting covid are tiny but they are higher then the general population, and higher than the risk for the same age cohort getting myocarditis from the vaccine.
3. The risk of contracting covid for a young male teen is lower than the general population but not as low as the risk of a vaccinated young male teen.

All of this has to be balanced by the parents advised by their primary physician, and hopefully not advised by blogs and forums on the internet.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Umm, if the other side is worse... a lot worse... then we ARE leading by example.
That is a totally fallacious argument.

The SS was worse than the Gestapo.

That does not make the Gestapo a good example.

Do you not have any ambition for yourself to be good....rather than simply "less worse"

The reality is that there is no "left wing" in America. Bernie Sanders would be a middle-of-the-roader in any of the other advanced countries.

Sigh.....So in your world, there are only centrists and the right wing? In your eyes then, people who consider themselves centrists in the USA, or to the right of Bernie Sanders, must be right wing. Are you suggesting that 80% of the population are right wing and that 48% + of the population are fascists.

Im done with politics but if I had to guess, 20% of the population are left wing, 20% are right wing but they make so much more damn noise than the 60% that are American.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
thanks for an educated response compared with that of steaming pile of shit...

I was not aware that myocarditis was also potential side effect of covid, so thanks for the enlightment. ...

Glad you're finally learning something.

It was mentioned in one of your cites earlier, plus when it came up several times before I said so (and gave some references).

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Do you not have any ambition for yourself to be good....rather than simply "less worse"

My ambition is to encourage people to try for better things. You have to start somewhere.

.... Sigh.....So in your world, there are only centrists and the right wing?...

Not at all what I said. I said, "there is no left-wing US popular media" and to the same extent, there is no real left-wing US politics. There are a few left-of-center politicians but not many and they're considered by the majority to be flaming radical leftist crazies. But as I also said, in most countries of the world, Bernie Sanders and AOC would be slightly left-of-center rationalists, if even that much. More like centrists.

The problem we have is that advertising works. When we have a large media devoted to screaming that Hillary is a crook, regardless of the facts, then after a few years of it, then many people begin to think she's a crook? Evidence? None except the constant noise. they've spent more money convincing the US public of the evil of Hillary, than Bud Lite and Pepsi combined... and it's worked.

Have you found that vast left-wing media yet? Found the liberal Tucker Carlson?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Bullshit, your ambition is to "own" conservatives. You're only here for your chance to sling shit.
But you make it so easy. You drop some bullshit claim with no cite, and in 20 seconds anyone with a brain can find the real info and debunk your BS.

What happened that you lost your BS filter, and swallow Faux BS so readily?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
It is the four people dying per day, every day, unnecessarily in a population of 100,000 that bothers me

Outcomes in King County.JPG

Chief Stipe

The risk is apparently lower from the booster shot than from the original dosage.

The analysis is incomplete because the data relies on such small samples because the incidence is so small.

That is factually incorrect. However the point you are making is that parents of young male teens should understand the risks of myocarditis from viruses and vaccines and I agree with that.

1. The risk of mycarditis from a young teen getting vaccinated are tiny but they are higher than the general population.
2. The risk of a young male teen getting myocarditis from contracting covid are tiny but they are higher then the general population, and higher than the risk for the same age cohort getting myocarditis from the vaccine.
3. The risk of contracting covid for a young male teen is lower than the general population but not as low as the risk of a vaccinated young male teen.

All of this has to be balanced by the parents advised by their primary physician, and hopefully not advised by blogs and forums on the internet.
Your "facts" have been distorted but before elaborating further. Have you taken into consideration that the mRNA vaccines don't prevent infection therefore those that have been vaccinated and become infected have the added joy of being at risk from both options.

gptyk

Anarchist
California
Do you even know how a vaccine works?

Sheesh.

Good news, just got flu and covid #4. Mild soreness at the injection site for maybe 12 hours. No other side effects.

It may have doubled my 5g speed though.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
All the clowns at FOX who were trashing the vaccines, Fauci and the CDC were all required to be vaccinated to work.
I put all the ones here on ignore as nobody got time for that crap. I used to be a middle of the road guy and am now on the far left only because the road veered so hard to the right it's through the bar ditch, busted the fence and out in the weeds. And I am the one that changed. Will get the 3rd booster when I get home. Neither of us have gotten covid because we follow the science.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Your "facts" have been distorted but before elaborating further. Have you taken into consideration that the mRNA vaccines don't prevent infection therefore those that have been vaccinated and become infected have the added joy of being at risk from both options.
I get asked lots of ...ahemm "intelligent" questions like
  • Have you considered that we are all going to die someday anyway?
  • Have you considered that vaccines dont stop the virus molecules from getting into your body, they just reduce the chance of you getting sick?
  • Have you considered what the m in mRNA stands for?
  • Have you realized that Covid 19 is a weapon developed in China, so obviously we dont need to be vaccinated ?
These and other questions are way too smart for me to grapple with. These questions can only be solved by extraordinary minds gathered together in a dark bunker lit by a candle.

Chief Stipe

I get asked lots of ...ahemm "intelligent" questions like
  • Have you considered that we are all going to die someday anyway?
  • Have you considered that vaccines dont stop the virus molecules from getting into your body, they just reduce the chance of you getting sick?
  • Have you considered what the m in mRNA stands for?
  • Have you realized that Covid 19 is a weapon developed in China, so obviously we dont need to be vaccinated ?
These and other questions are way too smart for me to grapple with. These questions can only be solved by extraordinary minds gathered together in a dark bunker lit by a candle.
You should consider retiring from the medical profession. You have clearly lost any ability to objectively and rationally assess the relevant data. Let alone discuss it.

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Your "facts" have been distorted but before elaborating further.
You should consider retiring from the medical profession. You have clearly lost any ability to objectively and rationally assess the relevant data. Let alone discuss it.
I believe you committed to 'elaborating further'...

Latest posts