The Third Booster Shot Debate - Are U going to get the booster?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
You should consider retiring from the medical profession. You have clearly lost any ability to objectively and rationally assess the relevant data. Let alone discuss it.
I would love to retire early.......but that would need more insurance companies and more people to actually pay their medical bills.
This of course is irrelevant to you, because if you are not interested in your physician's advice, why go there in the first place?

Back on topic. I know you think that list of questions is valid and interesting. I simply choose not to answer them....and let's face it, you are not interested in the answers anyway.

Chief Stipe

Facts

Still waiting for elaboration of how Washington State Department of Health has distorted the facts.

I hear only crickets.
1664569561951.png

Although you are cherry picking the table you posted actually proves my point.

In the under 50's the vaccine makes no discernible difference. Therefore why increase your risk of adverse health effects from the vaccine AND Covid-19 infection by getting vaccinated?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
View attachment 543973

Although you are cherry picking the table you posted actually proves my point.

In the under 50's the vaccine makes no discernible difference. Therefore why increase your risk of adverse health effects from the vaccine AND Covid-19 infection by getting vaccinated?
Hospitalization in this day and age pretty much guarantees that you are very sick. As far as the difference between .5 and .1, I'll refer you back to your 2nd grade teacher. She's very disappointed. (hint, .5 is 5 times the risk of .1)

Chief Stipe

Hospitalization in this day and age pretty much guarantees that you are very sick. As far as the difference between .5 and .1, I'll refer you back to your 2nd grade teacher. She's very disappointed. (hint, .5 is 5 times the risk of .1)
Which is half a person vs a leg per 100,000.

Shouldn't you be adding the 0.2 and 0.1 together so it's 0.5 vs 0.3?

I guess there is no one sick under 30 or do those figures not suit the narrative?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Which is half a person vs a leg per 100,000.

Shouldn't you be adding the 0.2 and 0.1 together so it's 0.5 vs 0.3?

I guess there is no one sick under 30 or do those figures not suit the narrative?
Nope, you wouldn't add them. You would weight-average them, it would be between .1 and .2 in that case, no idea if .11 or .19... But if you're talking about vaccinated, you would only include those who've completed the protocol.

Can't make any conclusion on the under 30 as there is no information there.

As far as .4 not being many, there are 84 million Americans between 30-50
that's 340,000 major illnesses if you don't get fully vacc'd. How much to you think that's in $s? How much per average hospital stay? $50k? (I spent 4 days in Stanford 2 years ago, was $115k). $20Billion? more?

Chief Stipe

OMG, 50 pages and the same people are arguing about the same stuff. like a top loader. swish swish back and forward.
That's science. There will be many more years of research into what has happened during this pandemic. There will be inquiries and legal action.

Ironically I'm picking that the conclusion will be that the pandemic planning that was agreed to prior to Covid-19 and discarded was the best option in terms of overall cost benefit and health outcomes.

Thankfully there are still enough dedicated scientists without agendas left to extricate the real data.

Chief Stipe

Nope, you wouldn't add them. You would weight-average them, it would be between .1 and .2 in that case, no idea if .11 or .19... But if you're talking about vaccinated, you would only include those who've completed the protocol.

Can't make any conclusion on the under 30 as there is no information there.
But you also don't know when the second shot was taken nor the booster shot. The second shot is supposed to be as effective as a booster. The booster is given when the effect of the second shot wears off. So when are you vaccinated and when are you not?

Are you the only one here that is vaccinated because you have had 4 shots?

How many of the unvaccinated had one jab?

As for the under 30's there is global evidence that vaccination doesn't alter their risk profile. Hence some countries having stopped the vaccination programme for younger cohorts.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Although you are cherry picking the table ...
No I am not cherry picking. I posted the table on the same date that King County published it, to share some information on the thread.

You replied:

Your "facts" have been distorted but before elaborating further.

Im still waiting to hear how either I or Washington State Health Department distorted the facts.
How are these facts distorted? Never mind their interpretation (not your strongest suit), lets start with the facts and your explanation on how they are distorted.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
That's science. There will be many more years of research into what has happened during this pandemic. There will be inquiries and legal action.

Ironically I'm picking that the conclusion will be that the pandemic planning that was agreed to prior to Covid-19 and discarded was the best option in terms of overall cost benefit and health outcomes.

Thankfully there are still enough dedicated scientists without agendas left to extricate the real data.
And this has to do with booster shots how?
1664583246899.png

Chief Stipe

Im still waiting to hear how either I or Washington State Health Department distorted the facts.
How are these facts distorted? Never mind their interpretation (not your strongest suit), lets start with the facts and your explanation on how they are distorted.
More than likely certainly the presentation of the data distorts the facts. For example are one shot persons included in the unvaccinated group or the vaccinated no booster group?

Chief Stipe

And this has to do with booster shots how?
View attachment 543992
So Crowd Funding to roll out Covid vaccines to third world countries?! Surely Pzifer could be the benevolent corporation and use some of its record profit to fund the distribution of its vaccine? Targeting the vaccine at those cohorts that have the greatest cost benefit reward.

Will they use old stock? Or the "updated" vaccine?

Have you seen the recent peer reviewed research from Denmark that shows you are greater than 2.5 times more likely to be infected by Omicron if you have been vaccinated versus unvaccinated?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
So Crowd Funding to roll out Covid vaccines to third world countries?! Surely Pzifer could be the benevolent corporation and use some of its record profit to fund the distribution of its vaccine? Targeting the vaccine at those cohorts that have the greatest cost benefit reward.

Will they use old stock? Or the "updated" vaccine?

Have you seen the recent peer reviewed research from Denmark that shows you are greater than 2.5 times more likely to be infected by Omicron if you have been vaccinated versus unvaccinated?
Sorry, I've better things to do with my time than revisit the anti vax propaganda.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Got a link handy?
If you must.
It will be referenced here