The Third Booster Shot Debate - Are U going to get the booster?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I half hope you appreciate a serious answer to your question

Shame you have been hijacked by Big Pharma. Didn't you promote Molnupiravir at one stage? That's worked out well hasn't it. NOT!
It should not come as a surprise that you were not interested in a serious answer to your questions.

Instead we get the shrill panicked rants of the paranoiac conspiracy theorist convinced that every medical professional has been bribed by large pharmaceutical companies.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
So you're not really qualified to talk about the pandemic ?
I accept that criticism. But I think I'm qualified to read about it and share that information.
You still haven't shared your qualifications.

Did you graduate from high school or college? No shame in that. I have met plenty of smart , well read people who dont have a high school diploma.

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
I've studied science to post grad level.
1670490678099.png

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I've studied science to post grad level.
Post Middle School graduation or post High School graduation?

'cos I was not aware that general "science" was a post graduate discipline in universities..... but then I dont follow all the courses that are available at correspondence and online colleges.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Post Middle School graduation or post High School graduation?

'cos I was not aware that general "science" was a post graduate discipline in universities..... but then I dont follow all the courses that are available at correspondence and online colleges.
Someone has pointed out to me that the University of South Dakota does a Master of Science in Kinesiology (aka Exercise), and Florida Southern College does a MSc in Citrus Growing.

Who knew?

One of the lesser know side benefits of democracy and capitalism I guess.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I've been thinking of getting a commemorative hoodie but can't decide if it should be Southern New Hampshire or Univ of Phoenix.
Sadly I cannot remember the capital of South Dakota....but I wonder if the middle school has a commemorative hoodie for the Chief.

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
This isn't from Oxford - it's from the US.

To be clear, they're talking about the booster series, not the primary vaccination.

"Based on public data provided by the CDC 18 , we estimate that approximately 22,000 to 30,000
previous uninfected young adults ages 18–29 years must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to
prevent one Covid-19 hospitalisation. Given the fact that this estimate does not take into account the protection conferred by prior infection nor a risk-adjustment for comorbidity status, this should be considered a conservative and optimistic assessment of benefit. Our estimate shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalisation and 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public health benefit. "