The Voice. An Australian referendum

bobcomp.jpg

Did you benchmark their claims based on race against non-indigenous clients in your other "portfolios"? No, of course you didn't... but now you want to have race-based inputs to the federal Parliament. Outrageous, racist pap.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
‘ATSIC was one of my portfolios’

You can’t make this shit up. Actually in fact you can. She just did.

An APS 5 doesn't have any decision-making authority or policy-making authority. It's one level above crayon colouring. And, judging by her posts here, she'd been promoted 2 levels above her actual competence.

Got to love the APS.

Regardless, she still knows fuck-all about Australia outside of her Melbourne bubble.

FKT

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
An APS 5 doesn't have any decision-making authority or policy-making authority. It's one level above crayon colouring. And, judging by her posts here, she'd been promoted 2 levels above her actual competence.

Got to love the APS.

Regardless, she still knows fuck-all about Australia outside of her Melbourne bubble.

FKT
Gosh, Is there anything you are not an authority on?

SAFETY, REHABILITATION AND COMPENSATION ACT 1988 - SECT 73B​

Delegation by Comcare
Comcare may, in writing, delegate to an officer of, or a person employed by, the Commonwealth or a Commonwealth authority all or any of Comcare's functions and powers other than the functions and powers of Comcare under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 .

How do you think we made an adverse decision on that dodgy claim of yours, sent it to the commissioner?
Comcare employees have powers delegated to them, from band 3 that only does simple claims to band 5 and above that makes decision on more complex stuff like cancer claims and death claims. I held a senior delegation.

Here you go Meli.... me giving my Voice to the Australian Parliament.

1662442780999.png

Dead centre between the Reps and the Senate. No-one else there to impede my Voice. Next trip my Voice was in the Cabinet room - funnily enough, with my hand on the back of the Prime Minister's chair at the time.... but I gave equal time and stopped in the corridor for a chat with Bill, who is a bit of a short 'un.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
[IMG alt="ShortForBob"]https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/data/avatars/m/100/100603.jpg?1654832572[/IMG]

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist​

34,1202,609Melbourne

Got to love the APS.

FKT
Gosh, Is there anything you are not an authority on?

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia

Lots, but the problem you're having is, I know far more than you do in a much wider range of topics.

FWIW I used to be an employee of the APS for around 10 years so yeah, I *do* know how the rankings work and what the general level of responsibilities are.

FKT

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Lots, but the problem you're having is, I know far more than you do in a much wider range of topics.

FWIW I used to be an employee of the APS for around 10 years so yeah, I *do* know how the rankings work and what the general level of responsibilities are.

FKT
And I was an employee there for 13 years. What do I win?

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
What do you win for being a public servant for 13 years? Well for starters the contempt of all Australians who actually work for a living. The public service is the only place someone like you could survive. You would be gone in a week from any real workplace.
Only 13 years..... Book stacking for City of Port Philip Libraries is also a public service job and I suspect that all other jobs she has claimed to have done have all been within some level of public service. So she's probably a 50 year public servant.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Only 13 years..... Book stacking for City of Port Philip Libraries is also a public service job and I suspect that all other jobs she has claimed to have done have all been within some level of public service. So she's probably a 50 year public servant.

Whatevs.

Not defending or knocking Meli, but I know a hell of a lot of people in the Public Service, mainly CSIRO and other R&D organisations, and scientists in the medical fields.

They're not lazy, nor are they time-servers, and they certainly work hard for their living. Generally they're grossly underpaid and have insecure careers.

FKT

LB 15

Cunt
Whatevs.

Not defending or knocking Meli, but I know a hell of a lot of people in the Public Service, mainly CSIRO and other R&D organisations, and scientists in the medical fields.

They're not lazy, nor are they time-servers, and they certainly work hard for their living. Generally they're grossly underpaid and have insecure careers.

FKT
They are not cubical occupying, gossiping wasters of tax payers money. I also have friends at the BoM who work thetr arses off. She would have only been there after 5 if she could smell some overtime or she hung back to complain to her boss about one of her co workers about something that had nothing to do with her.. Minding her own bussness is not one of her strong points.